Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: How much is my card worth?

bkrou said:
The-Kaiser said:
got pics of them so we can see what shape there in?

They have both been in sleeves, they are in mint condition.
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/Bella_Krouse/media/IMG_6439_zpse2ab30ea.jpg.html

Using eBay's Sold Listings, I would say Espeon is worth around $180, but most likely better because it is mint. I'd list it as a bid starting at $99.99 and set the reserve bid for $150, which guarantees that you'll get at least that much.

For the Charizard, I think it's worth about $120-$140, so start a bid for $59.99 and set the reserve at $90.

I need to see if this was a printing error

cha said:
http://22150107_223627.jpg
I need to see if this was a printing error

Looks more like broken code to me. :p You'll need to paste the full image url in order for us to see it properly.

What would be the prices of shining raichu, shining charizard(old one), mewtwo ex(the old one), charizard ex (ex fire red leaf green), Sneasel ex, shining tyrannitar and Base set blastoise, charizard and venusaur?

Lara538 said:
What would be the prices of shining raichu, shining charizard(old one), mewtwo ex(the old one), charizard ex (ex fire red leaf green), Sneasel ex, shining tyrannitar and Base set blastoise, charizard and venusaur?

shining raichu is $20-$40
shining charizard is $70-$110
shining tyranitar is $30-40
base set charizard is $50-$60
base set blastoise is $15
base set venusaur is $15

Wait. Base Set Charizard is only what did you say? $50.00-$60.00? No he is worth wayyyy more than that depending on Condition. The standard Base Charizard should fetch for over $100.00 easy because he is the most sought and wanted card out there and the demand is very high for this card. When did the price drop less than $100.00?:)

xxashxx said:
Wait. Base Set Charizard is only what did you say? $50.00-$60.00? No he is worth wayyyy more than that depending on Condition. The standard Base Charizard should fetch for over $100.00 easy because he is the most sought and wanted card out there and the demand is very high for this card. When did the price drop less than $100.00?:)

I'm heavily involved in old WOTC era cards on ebay, ive quoted the correct prices.

if you check sold listings for charizards, you'll see two have sold in the low 70's, the rest are ranging from 25-60 dollars depending on condition, the NM copies going for 60

just checked again and saw one went for $100 about a month ago, this is definitely not typical.

adam44 said:
i feel like $25-30 is a good price for base charizard but it could definitely sell for more

a decent condition charizard will sell for $50 on ebay any day of the week

acebren said:
xxashxx said:

I'm heavily involved in old WOTC era cards on ebay, ive quoted the correct prices.

if you check sold listings for charizards, you'll see two have sold in the low 70's, the rest are ranging from 25-60 dollars depending on condition, the NM copies going for 60

just checked again and saw one went for $100 about a month ago, this is definitely not typical.

Man I guess it depends on the seller. Thanks anyway man.:)

acebren said:
adam44 said:
i feel like $25-30 is a good price for base charizard but it could definitely sell for more

a decent condition charizard will sell for $50 on ebay any day of the week

it's looks like you can also buy one for 25-30 any day of the week xD

A friend of mine is giving me his Reshiram Gold for my extra Seismitoad EX. I collect and I've been after the gold cards for some time, also, I have 3 Toads, and I only use 2 at most. Is it a good trade?

acebren said:
adam44 said:
it's looks like you can also buy one for 25-30 any day of the week xD

is this a joke?

No definitely not, on a few facebook groups i'm on the max for a base zard is $40 and about a month ago, I saw several go for $25-30 on eBay

EDIT: and this is NM/M ones

adam44 said:
acebren said:
is this a joke?

No definitely not, on a few facebook groups i'm on the max for a base zard is $40 and about a month ago, I saw several go for $25-30 on eBay

EDIT: and this is NM/M ones

facebook groups huh, not a very good idea to get your prices from facebook

and i'd like to see them auctions ending at $25 for a NM/mint charizard, i'm talking AUD, 1 USD is about = to 1.2 AUD

You can see the eBay listings here that sold and they are, in fact, mostly $25 - $50 USD. In AUD that's about $30 - $61. The reason they can sell so low is that there are tons of them being listed right now. Scrolling through those listings, you can see there are like 8 Charizards (Varying in conditions and sets, though) being sold every day. That being said, there are still a fair share being bid on up to the $50 - $60 range like acebren said.

Carpey said:
You can see the eBay listings here that sold and they are, in fact, mostly $25 - $50 USD. In AUD that's about $30 - $61. The reason they can sell so low is that there are tons of them being listed right now. Scrolling through those listings, you can see there are like 8 Charizards (Varying in conditions and sets, though) being sold every day. That being said, there are still a fair share being bid on up to the $50 - $60 range like acebren said.

Yeah I totally agree :)
acebren said:
facebook groups huh, not a very good idea to get your prices from facebook

I disagree. Facebook is a market like eBay, a lot of sellers in one place and if cards are being sold for a certain price it most likely is valued to that price since there are so many sellers on there. Most of them knows the values too.

Though this is a little bit off-topic so we shouldn't continue talking about it here xD

Back