Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

bbninjas said:
The Keldeo-EX is from the BW expansion Boundries Crossed, as BW61.
Link: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e3/KeldeoEXBWPromo61.jpg

The Xerneas-EX is from the XY expansion XY (Base), as XY07.
Link: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/5b/XerneasEXXYPromo7.jpg

Keldeo-EX is found in the Boundries Crossed Power Keepers Tin, while the Xerneas-EX is found in the XY Legends of Kalos tin.

According to Prince Dedenne, Keldeo is worth 4USD, while Xerneas is worth 5USD

These are the texts for each:

Keldeo-EX - Water - HP170
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Rush In
Once per turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is on your Bench, you may switch it with your Active Pokemon

[C][C][C] Secret Sword: 50+ damage. Does 20 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokemon.

When Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Xerneas-EX – Fairy – HP170
Basic Pokemon

[Y][C][C] Break Through: 60 damage. This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
[Y][Y][C][C] X Blast: 140 damage. This Pokemon can’t use X Blast during your next turn.

When Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: Darkness (-20)
Retreat: 2

I ended up getting thoses tins along with the Charizard EX Jumbo box and I got these major rares:

Xemeas EX
Keldeo EX
Meloetta EX
Genesect
Mew EX
Greninja
3 Charizard EX's 1 is a JUMBO card
Roserade holo
Moltres Holo
Meloetta regular rare promo

All the above are holo or reverse holo depending on the rares. I scored one of the Charizard EX's in one of the boosters from the box and a total of 123 cards. How much are these rares worth cause it was like JACKPOT for me.:)

How much would a full, typical Darkrai/Yveltal deck generally cost to build; the only EXs included would be standard counts of Darkrai and Yveltal, as well as a Keldeo?

You can get the promo Yveltas for like 4$ each, same with Darkrai. Baby-tal goes for like 1$. Anf Garbodor is like 3$ each

bbninjas said:
How much would a full, typical Darkrai/Yveltal deck generally cost to build; the only EXs included would be standard counts of Darkrai and Yveltal, as well as a Keldeo?

EXs with Keldeo, 3/4 Yveltal, Darkrai, and Garb will cost around 20-25 dollars
Energies are easy
Staple trainers (HTL/virbank, Ns/Junipers, etc.) will cost you somewhere from 50-70 dollars depending on what deals you can get from online retailers and trades.
Expect a 80 dollar price on the non-blinged deck.

I gave:

Rayquaza EX BWP
White Kyurem EX LTR
Black Kyurem EX LTR
Toxicroak EX
Mega Lucario EX

I received

Regice ex
Kyogre ex
Tyranitar ex pop
ho-oh ex unseen forces
kabutops ex
Meganium ex
Celebi ex pop
Suicune Shiny BWP
Suicune Holo Neo Revelation
Seismitoad EX
Manectric EX

How much are my rares worth minus the Xemeas EX and Keldeo EX? Meaning the ones without these 2 in my above post?:) Thanks in advance.:)

How much is my card worth?

Hello all!

I recently dug out old cards I had and someone told me 2 of them are quite rare supposedly. I've looked online at their prices but they seem to fluctuate. The cards are:

Charizard 100/101 Delta Species Ex Dragon Frontiers Singles

Espeon 16/17 POP Series 5 Promos

Any Idea on what I should sell them for and where I shoudl sell them at?

Thank you!!

RE: How much is my card worth?

The-Kaiser said:
got pics of them so we can see what shape there in?

They have both been in sleeves, they are in mint condition.
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/Bella_Krouse/media/IMG_6439_zpse2ab30ea.jpg.html

Charizard seems kind of high at around $150.00. That would be the high price and $115.00 would be the low price. I would say around $120.00 would be a good price for the card. Espeon,s price looks a bit weird. Why would Espeon ay ebay sell for $442.00? That sounds pretty steep. I would say around $110.00 would be about right. Did you have the cards graded and how long have you had them?:)

bkrou said:
The-Kaiser said:
got pics of them so we can see what shape there in?

They have both been in sleeves, they are in mint condition.
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/Bella_Krouse/media/IMG_6439_zpse2ab30ea.jpg.html

Using eBay's Sold Listings, I would say Espeon is worth around $180, but most likely better because it is mint. I'd list it as a bid starting at $99.99 and set the reserve bid for $150, which guarantees that you'll get at least that much.

For the Charizard, I think it's worth about $120-$140, so start a bid for $59.99 and set the reserve at $90.

I need to see if this was a printing error

cha said:
http://22150107_223627.jpg
I need to see if this was a printing error

Looks more like broken code to me. :p You'll need to paste the full image url in order for us to see it properly.

What would be the prices of shining raichu, shining charizard(old one), mewtwo ex(the old one), charizard ex (ex fire red leaf green), Sneasel ex, shining tyrannitar and Base set blastoise, charizard and venusaur?

Lara538 said:
What would be the prices of shining raichu, shining charizard(old one), mewtwo ex(the old one), charizard ex (ex fire red leaf green), Sneasel ex, shining tyrannitar and Base set blastoise, charizard and venusaur?

shining raichu is $20-$40
shining charizard is $70-$110
shining tyranitar is $30-40
base set charizard is $50-$60
base set blastoise is $15
base set venusaur is $15

Wait. Base Set Charizard is only what did you say? $50.00-$60.00? No he is worth wayyyy more than that depending on Condition. The standard Base Charizard should fetch for over $100.00 easy because he is the most sought and wanted card out there and the demand is very high for this card. When did the price drop less than $100.00?:)

xxashxx said:
Wait. Base Set Charizard is only what did you say? $50.00-$60.00? No he is worth wayyyy more than that depending on Condition. The standard Base Charizard should fetch for over $100.00 easy because he is the most sought and wanted card out there and the demand is very high for this card. When did the price drop less than $100.00?:)

I'm heavily involved in old WOTC era cards on ebay, ive quoted the correct prices.

if you check sold listings for charizards, you'll see two have sold in the low 70's, the rest are ranging from 25-60 dollars depending on condition, the NM copies going for 60

just checked again and saw one went for $100 about a month ago, this is definitely not typical.

Back