Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

You're correct that PTCGO values are different from physical cards, but you can still use real-world pricing to get an idea of relative values, from what I understand. Ebay sold values have Blastoise going at around $10-$10 and Lysandre's Trump Card (Last Resort is the Japanese name) for around $5, with Klinklang going for $1-2 a piece. Code cards for Phantom Gate are going for $.30-.40, roughly. So, based on that, you'd be getting the short end of the stick as far as a trade deal goes with the card trades, and trading packs/codes would be dependent on how many packs you'd trade for each Klinklang.

Of course, this is based on real world values and PTCGO may have its own quirks, but considering you're still making the same decks in PTCGO as you would with physical cards, the relative value of the cards to each other is probably still decently accurate.

When did the Xemeas and Keldeo tins come out I was looking at some today at walmart and was wondering which Xemeas the X/Y tin comes with and which Keldeo does the B/W tin come with? Does the Xemeas come in EX form or regular? Also the same for Keldeo? I want to look at both cards online. I have the place but I just need to know which tin has what card of each Pokemon so I can preview the cards? Thanks in advance.:)

EDIT: How much is each card worth as well?:)

xxashxx said:
When did the Xemeas and Keldeo tins come out I was looking at some today at walmart and was wondering which Xemeas the X/Y tin comes with and which Keldeo does the B/W tin come with? Does the Xemeas come in EX form or regular? Also the same for Keldeo? I want to look at both cards online. I have the place but I just need to know which tin has what card of each Pokemon so I can preview the cards? Thanks in advance.:)

The Xerneas tin comes with Xerneas EX, and the Keldeo tin comes with Keldeo EX. There's only one Xerneas EX promo that exists so it's not hard to find pictures online. And the same goes for the Keldeo. The Xerneas EX is worth a little less than $5 and the Keldeo EX is worth $4. (US dollars) (I'd give you pics of them but am posting on my phone.)

Prince Dedenne said:
xxashxx said:

The Xerneas tin comes with Xerneas EX, and the Keldeo tin comes with Keldeo EX. There's only one Xerneas EX promo that exists so it's not hard to find pictures online. And the same goes for the Keldeo. The Xerneas EX is worth a little less than $5 and the Keldeo EX is worth $4. (US dollars) (I'd give you pics of them but am posting on my phone.)

What set is the Keldeo EX from? I Is it B/W or X/Y? I did not see the one in X/Y just in B/W.:)

EDIT: I found the Keldeo EX online but it is not large enough to read the card and the site I normally use does not even have it listed. He has Xemeas EX but not Keldeo EX. Just regular Keldeo.:)

Could I see pics of the existing cards in larger size? The cards online are not large enough to read without going to close to the screen.:)

The Keldeo-EX is from the BW expansion Boundries Crossed, as BW61.
Link: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e3/KeldeoEXBWPromo61.jpg

The Xerneas-EX is from the XY expansion XY (Base), as XY07.
Link: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/5b/XerneasEXXYPromo7.jpg

Keldeo-EX is found in the Boundries Crossed Power Keepers Tin, while the Xerneas-EX is found in the XY Legends of Kalos tin.

According to Prince Dedenne, Keldeo is worth 4USD, while Xerneas is worth 5USD

These are the texts for each:

Keldeo-EX - Water - HP170
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Rush In
Once per turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is on your Bench, you may switch it with your Active Pokemon

[C][C][C] Secret Sword: 50+ damage. Does 20 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokemon.

When Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Xerneas-EX – Fairy – HP170
Basic Pokemon

[Y][C][C] Break Through: 60 damage. This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
[Y][Y][C][C] X Blast: 140 damage. This Pokemon can’t use X Blast during your next turn.

Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: Darkness (-20)

The price of a full art Kangaskhan EX and Secret Rare Kangaskhan EX from Flashfire is about how much? I was going to use them in my Fairy Deck, but with the eventual release of Gardevoir EX and its Mega in Primal Clash will probably lead to me replacing the line in my deck.

CollectiveCubchoo said:
The price of a full art Kangaskhan EX and Secret Rare Kangaskhan EX from Flashfire is about how much? I was going to use them in my Fairy Deck, but with the eventual release of Gardevoir EX and its Mega in Primal Clash will probably lead to me replacing the line in my deck.
FA Kanaskhan is worth about $8-10 and SR M-Kangaskhan is worth about $19-25

bbninjas said:
The Keldeo-EX is from the BW expansion Boundries Crossed, as BW61.
Link: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e3/KeldeoEXBWPromo61.jpg

The Xerneas-EX is from the XY expansion XY (Base), as XY07.
Link: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/5b/XerneasEXXYPromo7.jpg

Keldeo-EX is found in the Boundries Crossed Power Keepers Tin, while the Xerneas-EX is found in the XY Legends of Kalos tin.

According to Prince Dedenne, Keldeo is worth 4USD, while Xerneas is worth 5USD

These are the texts for each:

Keldeo-EX - Water - HP170
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Rush In
Once per turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is on your Bench, you may switch it with your Active Pokemon

[C][C][C] Secret Sword: 50+ damage. Does 20 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none

Xerneas-EX – Fairy – HP170
Basic Pokemon

[Y][C][C] Break Through: 60 damage. This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
[Y][Y][C][C] X Blast: 140 damage. This Pokemon can’t use X Blast during your next turn.

Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: Darkness (-20)

I ended up getting thoses tins along with the Charizard EX Jumbo box and I got these major rares:

Xemeas EX
Keldeo EX
Meloetta EX
Genesect
Mew EX
Greninja
3 Charizard EX's 1 is a JUMBO card
Roserade holo
Moltres Holo
Meloetta regular rare promo

All the above are holo or reverse holo depending on the rares. I scored one of the Charizard EX's in one of the boosters from the box and a total of 123 cards. How much are these rares worth cause it was like JACKPOT for me.:)

How much would a full, typical Darkrai/Yveltal deck generally cost to build; the only EXs included would be standard counts of Darkrai and Yveltal, as well as a Keldeo?

You can get the promo Yveltas for like 4$ each, same with Darkrai. Baby-tal goes for like 1$. Anf Garbodor is like 3$ each

bbninjas said:
How much would a full, typical Darkrai/Yveltal deck generally cost to build; the only EXs included would be standard counts of Darkrai and Yveltal, as well as a Keldeo?

EXs with Keldeo, 3/4 Yveltal, Darkrai, and Garb will cost around 20-25 dollars
Energies are easy
Staple trainers (HTL/virbank, Ns/Junipers, etc.) will cost you somewhere from 50-70 dollars depending on what deals you can get from online retailers and trades.
Expect a 80 dollar price on the non-blinged deck.

I gave:

Rayquaza EX BWP
White Kyurem EX LTR
Black Kyurem EX LTR
Toxicroak EX
Mega Lucario EX

I received

Regice ex
Kyogre ex
Tyranitar ex pop
ho-oh ex unseen forces
kabutops ex
Meganium ex
Celebi ex pop
Suicune Shiny BWP
Suicune Holo Neo Revelation
Seismitoad EX
Manectric EX

How much are my rares worth minus the Xemeas EX and Keldeo EX? Meaning the ones without these 2 in my above post?:) Thanks in advance.:)

How much is my card worth?

Hello all!

I recently dug out old cards I had and someone told me 2 of them are quite rare supposedly. I've looked online at their prices but they seem to fluctuate. The cards are:

Charizard 100/101 Delta Species Ex Dragon Frontiers Singles

Espeon 16/17 POP Series 5 Promos

Any Idea on what I should sell them for and where I shoudl sell them at?

Thank you!!

RE: How much is my card worth?

The-Kaiser said:
got pics of them so we can see what shape there in?

They have both been in sleeves, they are in mint condition.
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/Bella_Krouse/media/IMG_6439_zpse2ab30ea.jpg.html

RE: How much is my card worth?

Charizard seems kind of high at around $150.00. That would be the high price and $115.00 would be the low price. I would say around $120.00 would be a good price for the card. Espeon,s price looks a bit weird. Why would Espeon ay ebay sell for $442.00? That sounds pretty steep. I would say around $110.00 would be about right. Did you have the cards graded and how long have you had them?:)

Back