• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Has: old and new, including TORNADUS EX FA! Wants: a lot (now accepting bulk!)

RE: Has: old and new, including DARKRAI/TORNADUS EX's! Wants: a lot (now accepting bulk!)

ESP: As mentioned to Pikachu, I can do 70% when cards are offered as part of a bulk combination. So I can put 700 on the Tornadus EX.

Could you do that and the 800 bulk? If not, then which specific collection wants can you do? Keep in mind I put very little priority on the DP-Arceus stuff since it's so easy to get - I'm much more interested in the Base-Skyridge stuff.

Roronoa: I don't mind the rares/holos; I do mind the energy (for now, anyways).

alexmf2: No, thanks.

Soulwind: addressed in the purchase thread!

Puff: Could you do the Raikou EX FA, the pictured "via" Kyogre, and 500 C/U/R bulk for it? I only have my FA one left, so it'd be for that. :)

RE: Has: old and new, including DARKRAI/TORNADUS EX's! Wants: a lot (now accepting bulk!)

Here are the cards I could get from your collection wants:
Code:
Base Set:
Dratini
Growlithe
Kadabra
Machoke
Wartortle
Caterpie
Weedle
Clefairy Doll (rather expensive)
Computer Search (rather expensive)
Lass (rather expensive)
Lightning Energy

Gym Challenge:
Lt. Surge's Raichu 1st ed

Neo Genesis:
Feraligatr #4 (rather expensive)

Neo Destiny:
Dark Ampharos (rather expensive)
Dark Donphan (rather expensive)
Dark Scizor

Expedition:
Charizard (rather expensive)
Fearow (only one available is played, but would still be in good condition)
Mew (only one available is played, but would still be in good condition)
Raichu 

Aquapolis:
Azumarill
Bellossom
Blissey
Octillery
Umbreon (rather expensive)

Skyridge:
Gengar
Houndoom (rather expensive)
Nidoqueen
Raichu
Steelix

Mostly, I was looking at the mint/near mint prices. Anything with (rather expensive) by it means it would cost over $10. I could do the Tornadus EX and 800 bulk offer you gave me, but if I could get a better deal this way, this would be easier to ship especially. LMK.

If that Darkrai FA is still available:

Your: Darkrai FA

My:
Raikou EX
Kyogre EX
Groudon EX x2

...CML for anything else you would like, considering what I offered is not nearly enough. I have Shiny Gardevoir if you're looking for value cards, but if I don't have a lot else you want I can settle for the non-FA.

Both Darkrai EX cards are now tied up in a trade. Still, I appreciate the very heavy interest in both my cards and this thread - I've never seen it so busy! :D

Sure, i can go see if i have that much bulk. I'll get back to you via PM
EDIT: Just in case i come up short (i didn't count it yet), how much do you value Shiny Yanma at?

Puff: Normally I wouldn't put the Yanma very high at all, but since it's a collection want, I'd be happy to put it at 20.

Pokemonmbl: CML.

Bump! Updated wants list, and now that my bulk trades have settled down for a bit, HELP ME GET MY COLLECTIBLES!!! :D

JEKyl said:
Puff: Normally I wouldn't put the Yanma very high at all, but since it's a collection want, I'd be happy to put it at 20.

Pokemonmbl: CML.

How about:
My:
Xx Darkrai EX (regular)
Xx Entei EX (full art)
130 bulk

Your:
DE sealed box
LMK!

CML for
1 Tornadus EX FA

I will trade lots for it and I have a Kyogre and Groudon EX Reg. for trade