• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Has: old and new, including TORNADUS EX FA! Wants: a lot (now accepting bulk!)

RE: Has: old and new, including DARKRAI/TORNADUS EX's! Wants: a lot (now accepting bulk!)

Oh, it is still playable. Don't worry about that.

RE: Has: old and new, including DARKRAI/TORNADUS EX's! Wants: a lot (now accepting bulk!)

Alexmf2: very tempting offer, but I'll pass on it for now. If my bulk deal doesn't work out, then I may come back to your offer - thanks!

Snivy: Hmmmm, I hope.. Are you sure they're not creases instead of dents? I'm trying to visualize how it can be "a few" dents.

What is your bulk offer? Is there any way I could make you an offer of more worth than that one?

It's about 5 little dings near the bottom of the card. It's only really noticeable if you put it in the light. I can't provide a picture because I don't have access to a camera.

Hey I need these WOTC black star promos:

WOTC Black Star:
6 Arcanine
7 Jigglypuff
9 Mew
12 Mewtwo
13 Venusaur
14 Mewtwo
15 Cool Porygon
16 Computer Error
17 Dark Persian
19 Sabrina's Abra
24 _____'s Pikachu
25 Flying Pikachu
26 Pikachu
27 Pikachu
28 Surfing Pikachu
32 Smeargle
35 Pichu
38 Unown J
39 Misdreavus
40 Pokémon Center
41 Lucky Stadium
42 Pokémon Tower
45 Scyther
47 Mew
48 Articuno
49 Snorlax
50 Celebi
51 Rapidash
52 Ho-Oh
53 Suicune

How much bulk would you want for the lot?

alexmf2: my current auto is 1,500 bulk commons and uncommons (non-basic energy) for the regular Darkrai. A couple guys on 'Gym have expressed interest in that deal, but none have confirmed it. You don't have to "beat" them in order to get the card, but I am committed to trading it to the first person who agrees: if that's you, then it's yours. : D

Snivy: Hmmm...Well, that doesn't sound too bad to be honest. I'll give you a solid yes/no answer tomorrow, but I think I may take you up on that deal. : )

Hobo: Will check on each and every one of those cards soon, but for the most part, they should be relatively inexpensive.

Ah, so because I don't have the bulk and it's an auto deal I just have to wait for them to decline, if they do?

Well that's no guarantee that I'll take your offer - just that I'd feel more inclined to consider it. However, I will give you reasonable notice on the card.

I have a Kyogre EX and and a Raikou EX and I am interested in Darkrai EX. CML for anything else you want, I have almost every non EX Dark explorers card in existence.

What do you want for your damaged Registeel *?

CML for Darkrai ex please.

CML for Darkrai EX.

CML for Catcher please and thanks

Narcotichobo: here's what I have, as well as their respective C/U values -

6 Arcanine - 30
7 Jigglypuff - 30
9 Mew - 40
14 Mewtwo - 40
16 Computer Error - 35
19 Sabrina's Abra - 120
26 Pikachu - 100
28 Surfing Pikachu - 100
32 Smeargle - 20
35 Pichu - 80
39 Misdreavus - 20
42 Pokémon Tower - 20
45 Scyther - 25
47 Mew - 300
48 Articuno - 75
49 Snorlax - 75
52 Ho-Oh - 150

Snivy: both the Lugia and Japanese Gigas are mint, right? If so, I may take you up on that deal if we swap out a Moltres SV for shiny tin Raikou.

Daelum: whoops - traded it away, sorry! Will edit my haves list accordingly...

Blah, Kash, Zoro, and Pichu: CML.

Probably you're not interested in this, but I'll toss this offer anyway.
My:
1x Groudon EX FA - 18$
1x Gardevoir Shiny - 13$
1x Zekrom EX - 7$
1x Regigigas EX - 10$
1x Zekrom FA - 6$
1x Terrakion FA - 14$
Total - 68$

Your:
1x Darkrai EX
Total - 60$

You can CML if you want anything else to add. LMK or counter offer.

No, thanks. Appreciate the more proactive attitude, though! :)

Are you still interested in my offer?

Eh, I think I'll hold off on it for now., Thanks, tho! :D

Would you do it for 3 Raikou?

Back