Global PokedeX Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's so close you can almost taste it!" What does it taste like? :F

Kyogre is halfway there. Nice.

i bought secret key. too bad there is nothing today because of the sale. it lasts forever right i dont have to buy on everyday?

Pretty much, yes. Watch out, because richkid and I might be getting alot of legendaries and novelties soon!

God, how do you guys get so many points? I've only got about a fourth of the amount needed...

I got a second corruption orb, so I sold it. Anyway, got a second Rotom!
EDIT: Please look at this! This is where religion goes over the top!
Joeypals on "Evil Pokemon" (click link in it) in "Amazing Threads" (comment on site) said:
You are a crazy, psycho, despicable nuthouse! Look, let’s start with Metapod. I believe in Jesus Christ and God like all of you, but this is psycho! So what if it is shaped like the crescent moon? Would it make a difference if it was shaped like anything else? No! So leave the Muslims alone! On top of that, Metapod is the opposite of strong! It’s just a cocoon. With this, Darwin’s theory can be proven true, because caterpillars (Caterpie) do turn into cocoons (eventually), which is Metapod. It will then turn it a butterfly (Butterfree), like most of us know. If you look online, there are several sites that will tell you that the information posted here is absolutely incorrect. Then, there is Pikachu. As stated before, it actually means Thunder Mouse. It looks nothing like a bear, so I beg this question: How much has God turned you away from society? There is religious, like myself, then there is over-religious, like you. Pikachu is a staple pokemon in this series. Also, did you use grammar and spell check? There are at least 20 errors up there! Anyway, that picture of Pikachu “evolving” is actually Pikachu using it’s signature move Thunderbolt, which blasts off the evil people, Team Rocket. There is NO copying of any sort here. Now, there is Jigglypuff. There are boy and girl pokemon of almost every species in the game, so how can you call it “gay” and “out”? Some people are gay and out, so you just have to zip your lip shut and get over it. As for the Alakazam theory, you are WAY off base. No one was trying to get their face on anything. It is just a psychic pokemon that can bend spoons and has an IQ of 5,000. Then, the people. Pokemaniacs are just people who like to collect for a collection, so you can imagine these as either geeks or housewives (if they are alone) so you can just stick it somewhere. Poke-hunters describes people who are poachers, or hunt pokemon for profit, so that is wrong. If you watched the series, it is actually called pokemon trainers, thank you very much. If you look at the modern series, there are also contest coordinators who try to make their pokemon look beautiful and glamorous. Society does not really need people such as yourself who cannot get facts straight. So, people, just step away from the Bible for a few good months and actually spend time to actually live life, not to be trapped in books for the rest of your life.

This looks like one huge thread of spam taking a look at the past couple posts. Shape up or I'm locking it.

dmaster out.

[sarcasm] ya dmaster, this thread is complete spam. thats why it wasn't locked for 976 posts [/sarcasm]

Im no where near getting the amount for ???

He said the last couple of posts :x
Also, what easy to get achievements give the most points? I know that ranch undressing gives 500, so I'm thinking the breeding ones.

Okay, thanks, and do the Professor ones give many points? (Collecting the starters of a region)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back