Global PokedeX Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicyellow

Fluttershy <3
This is the Official thread for the discussion of Global PokedeX Plus, or GPX.

If you would like a link to the website, please PM me or Joeypals!!. (It would be advertising if i posted here)

Current Topic: What's you're favorite/most proud of pokemon/egg you have?

Random question of the day:

What pokemon did this:
eggQ.png

think carefully.

I will take the first 4 answers before giving the correct answer

Answer: jigglypuff

Discuss! (I always wanted to say that :))

Ever since I clicked your old Eevee, I was hooked on the site. :D. Look at me now, I have a Manaphy! How cool is that?

Thanks. My eevee's Lv. 100 now :D

Yay my mudkip hatched in 1 day :)

In GX plus, does phione evolve into manaphy?

What should the topic be?

Really? then how do you get one?

Also, to those who dont have the "Whats up, Doc?" achievement, I advise you to go to the lab section and click on the professor. Then, feed all of her Pokemon.

Topic added.

um question. i joined and cant figure out how to get the thing into my sig. i tried IMG codes and that didnt work.

Manaphy eggs are special awards given on rare occasion. They will be in the top left corner of the screen. Let me list the ones I have to start:
  1. Newbie Hatcher: Hatch your first egg. This one is pretty easy, saying that all you have to do is hatch an egg and you are done.
  2. Newbie Breeder: Breed your first egg. A bit harder, saying you need two pokemon of in the same egg group and two different genders. Besides that, easy.
  3. Newbie Trainer: Level up your first pokemon to Lv. 100. It's harder to get, but my advice is to keep a pokemon in until it gets to Lv. 100
  4. Deceitful Metapod: Dress up a Metapod. Harder than it sounds. While you can get a Metapod with ease, you need to buy at least one accessory from the shop after you buy the Fashion Case.
  5. What's Up Doc: Interact with all of Professor Cypress's pokemon in one day. As easy as easy gets. You just have to give 6 berries to 6 pokemon. It should take about 5 minutes, and that's a max.
  6. Ranch Undressing: Breed a Miltank and Tauros and hatch one of their offspring. Hardest one in the list. They can hardly stand each other. Plus, you need to find the two appropriate eggs for Miltank and Tauros, listed here:
    1.png
    1.png
EDIT: Richkid, when you go to your Poketch, go to the pokemon you want and click Get Image Codes from the drop box. Scroll down and you will find the codes. You need to highlight the bar that says BB code, copy, and put it in your signature.

Choose the BB code and put it in your sig. it looks like this:

Code:
[url=http://gpxplus.net/ZmL1BGD1Zt][img]http://img.gpxplus.net/58/137/ZmL1BGD1Zt/image.png[/img][/url]

EDIT: darn, that'll be hard...
how about arceus? theres an achievement for him. :D

I know there is an egg for him, it's just EXTREMELY hard to get. Let me look it up quick. There are only 2 users with it, actually.

actually only 2 people HATCHED it. Some more people could have just found it hatched.

How do you corrupt a pokemon egg?

One user is jwalraven. I could not find the other, plus that one does not have the heritage, therefore, a summoning item MUST have been used at the lab. To corrupt an egg, you need a corrupt orb, then you need to use it on one that can be corrupted, like lugia or groundon.

you could put the egg in the first like with "My Rep (+35) Click on the Banner for the Trade thread"

does anyone know of a easy to get achievement that I dont have?

I have:

Newbie Hatcher
Newbie Trainer
Whats up, Doc?

EDIT: and you get this corrupt orb where?

The corrupt orb is found underground, but on rare occasion. You will have to find a chest in the upper left corner. As for an easy achievement, I would have to say... the Shopaholic. You need to buy 20 items. Then again, that's hard. Hmm... based on what you have, how about Newbie Breeder? You just have to hatch an egg from a couple. I suggest knocking something else out with it, like Ranch Undressing, Opposites Attract, and Lovebugs.

Sorry to say, that didnt help much. I need easy achievements TO shop. Also, Im already doing the breeder thing, but I dont have any of the couples needed for achievements so...

Also, how do you get Fakemon?

EDIT: OK, my riolu is already underground :) hopefully it'll get it...

Those are mostly novelties or corrupted eggs. Some are in events (look at March Update) and others need the corrupt orbs. Then, there is the Professor Elm achievement. You just have to get a Totodile, Chikorita, and Cyndaquil in your party. Need the egg pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back