Global PokedeX Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeez joey. its 6500 total interactions you had done. not how many it needs to hatch. and nothing for me yet.

No, I'm pretty sure I have the right information. Why could I not have gotten anything else if I have over 6500 already? Heck, I have over 8,000!

Richkid-I'm going to release my two daycare eggs now, but I don't know if either of them are Rotom.

joey: seriously. READ. there are 6 different days where 6 different pokemon are going to be sent out. if you have that amount of clicks you have a chance of getting one. if you get one one day you cant get anymore.

clicks are interactions. you are feeding the pokemon while clicking it and at the same time its interacting. go click about 5 and wait until the thing loads all the clicks and your interactions will go up.

Either way, I'm not getting anything. There's no way I can get that many clicks in so little time. o_O

sorry rotom. forgot about that. been clicking. im utilizing the new feature. type 200 egggs only and it loads tabs for me.

Let the irony begin! sonicyellow, my Smoochum got me a red chest for a Lusterous Orb! (grins widely)
EDIT: Got it in one minute flat!

are you guys having trouble with the images? half of them at the shelter arent showing up. neither is my wailmer. and joey: you have 5 minutes....

Richkid: Read my edit. Anyway, it was actually a mudkip. XD Anyway, let's see here... how can this get better... Zergoose? Also, I am waiting for Wailmer to hatch for Skitty on Wailord. Please click it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back