• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

EmZone (Magnezone Prime/Emboar) HGSS on

donphans ability stops 20 and resistance is another 20 so 3 energys would be 150 minus the 40 for 110 just add pluspower and knocked...i just think samurot would be way to inconsistent and lanturn would be faster and can counter both donphan and blastoise/water as well just imo tho

yea but thats easier to fit in that another stage 2 and could help in every match... you could make room for it just by cleaning up your energy line...
4 electric is fine
12 fire- this should be plenty with a reshiram tech since you wont have to lost burn for every attack and can get them back...
2-3 rescue energy so there is atleast some sort of recovery for your pokemon lines
that should get you 1-2 spots to fit in a plus power or 2 or a retrieval and a pluspower

@jgreen
Thanks. I'll look at my list in two Sundays time. Keep the suggestions coming!

-0-1-0 Magnezone - With 4 rare candies unneeded
-0-1-0 Emboar - Above
-2 Fire Energy - Unneeded

+1 Pokemon Collector - These are ESSENTIAL
+3 Energy Retrieval - So you can use Reshiram
And btw, it is normally called MagneBoar

Back