• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

EmZone (Magnezone Prime/Emboar) HGSS on

Right! lol glad it worked im upping my list to 2 as well i also teched in a ditto tr for my cinccino counter (until cathcer comes out) so that deck gets ran through as well

i would say -2 interviewers your really dont need 4
-1 elm 3 is hand clutter imo
-1 lightning 4 is solid
-1 fire
-1 magneton with candy you should be fine
-1 switch only need 1
+1 energy retrieval helps utilize reshiram better for easy prizes
+2 rescue good for every card in this deck
+1 plus power-pesky zekrom and mirror if you dont want to waste the energy
+2 junk arm this allows you to reuse any trainer you feel need for each situation and helps with zone magnetic draw to refesh
also zoroark is a good tech but reshiram should be able to handle anything zone has a problem with so it might be more useful to replace that line for smeargle or cleffa for bad starts
hope this helps

@jgreen
You mean Rescue Energy, right?
i'll consider your suggestions but I don't have time to change anything right now.(Today.)

I suggest you add Rayquaza Deoxys Legend. With the amount of fire and electric energy you run, you can play down RDL and finish off the last two prizes at the end.

Okay i would say take -2 reshiram and take 1-1 zoroak and put in +4 cleffa. This will help you set up magnazone and emboar better.

i would say if your really worried about a donphan counter (even tho magnezone can one hit him right back especially with the amount of energy you run) try lanturn prime i mean your already running electric energy and lanturn can change its type to water destroying donphan and reshiram

@thepliskin5005
Reshiram is too useful and I don't really like Cleffa.

@jgreen
Good Idea. I will probally change it with Zoroark.(-1-1 Zoroark,+1-1 Lanturn.)

I will update later today. Thanks for the help!

i would take out a lanturn and add another electrode prime line, then play twins or blackbelt too. probably twins since youre playing mangezone though

i would stay away from electrode prime in this deck i mean you have unlimited fire attaching anyway plus with 2 interviewers and the speed of this deck dropping the fire then to magnetic draw for more cards you will get all you need... it isnt worth giving up the prize imo...

those 2 spots are better used on a starter like cleffa/smeargle/stantler

How about:
-1-1 Lanturn Prime---->+1-0-1 Samurott (Ability)
-1-1 Electrode Prime-----> +2 Twins

Any more suggestions?

I would say the 2 twins for electrode prime is good or for a starter but i think adding another stage 2 will not help at all and you would have to count on candy to get it out...i honestly think it would hurt more than it would help considering magnezone can 1 shot anything

@jgreen
But Magnezone needs 5 energy to one-hit a Donphan, however Samurott needs just 3. Also Samurott can't be one hit by a Donphan but Magnezone can.

Back