Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 13577 Well, it's really only intimidating if there's something dangerous about them, but if you're scared, lemme let you in on a secret. That's all they do. Nothing to worry about... I think.
333.png
Y-you think! Eeeek!
A vicious splash occurs to their left. If it gets any closer, it would be right on top of them...
333.png
Are my wings wet? Please tell me my wings aren't wet. Someone, help me! *starts to hyperventilate*
390.png

So, where are we right now?
We're at the underground lake, and everyone is too scared to fly above a path on the right. I don't know why.
@Keeper of Night I'll start to scout out the path on the right.

Vulpix, cutiefly come back! The creature might jump out and destroy the ice path trapping you!
Also if you could lure it to me that would be appreciated...

Vulpix, cutiefly come back! The creature might jump out and destroy the ice path trapping you!
Also if you could lure it to me that would be appreciated...
Since it is probably a water type... Could I be of help fighting it? (If that is possible and we don't get completely smooshed)

I don't completely understand the layout, but I'll keep going in direction of the splashing. Maybe something will happen.
Welcome back to "I Can't Art But Still I Try" ft. Keeper.
Gh76ucZ.png

the path on the left should be where you came from, with the right path being the one ahead of the party. The brown line simply seperates the dry ground of the small room you're currently in from the lake, which stretches both left and right far past either path, but doesn't go very far across directly from the shore.

i stick with the lone wolf/fox vulpix @Keeper of Night
@Keeper of Night ill go out on the lake with vulpix and cutiefly to check out the splashing. It'd probably be better to have more Pokémon as well if possible.
@Keeper of Night
Oh, I missed this. I still go to the left, but very carefully, ready to go back to shore.
Cutiefly, Sneasel, and Vulpix continue heading left, slowly, along the frozen path that they are making.
With Cutiefly's light reflecting off the surface of the water, they can now easily make out shadows swimming underneath them. Not unlike the shadows they saw previously in the forest.

@Keeper of Night I'll start to scout out the path on the right.
Swablu goes to where everyone just was at the entrance of the right path. Nothing new can be found.

231.png
Agh, such a headache. Sorry guys, guess I went a bit crazy.
231.png
So uh, what's happened since we found this lake thing? Anything good?

390.png

Yeah, I'm probably in for a type disadvantage if we have to fight something, but I want a shot at redemption! I'll keep watch at the icy lake, and help out if anything attacks you guys! @Keeper of Night

*Lief Shivers*
upload_2017-6-11_20-33-40.jpegI'll...I'll stay here with Chimchar..

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-11_20-32-58.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-11_20-32-58.jpeg
    2.2 KB · Views: 1
It has to be a water type cause it's in water and If it is a ghost type which it most likely is based on the "shadowy" appearance it has to be a frillish making most of us at an advantage against it but don't let it snag you those things drag you to the bottom of the water and drown you no chance of escape
So prepare yourselves for a fight and then pls at least let me hit it once or twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back