Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
NCLoO7v.gif

not to be that mon, but having just one single round of actions resolved per day is killing me slowly on the inside.

Guys I just thought of something based on very reliable sources: what if the dripping sound is gears turning activating some sort of machinery that somehow makes us go back to where we were? Like it's turning the place around. That would explain how coming here we got here but also how leaving here we got here too. And the forest thing as well. I know it sounds pretty crazy but it's an idea.

NCLoO7v.gif

not to be that mon, but having just one single round of actions resolved per day is killing me slowly on the inside.

Same here, I keep checking back throughout the day hoping for more resolved actions. This is a lot of fun but moving pretty slow! :p

*uses psychic beam from pearl to carve initials into the side of the cave while we wait*

S... P... O... *pieces of stone chips flying everywhere* oh what was that I just blasted away? It looked like some kind of old kindergarten fingerpainting thing, and all those silly rudimentary pictures of strange pokemon and stick figures chasing them with spears.

cueva-de-las-manos.jpg

Such bad art, really. So crude and amateurish, I doubt it was valuable or noteworthy in any way whatsoever.

*continues blasting initials into the cave wall*

Ugh... Can we please stop talking? The quiet is so much better and you are all so loud... I just want to move on and not go insane before getting out.

I think there is some sort of a time anomaly present in this cave, we all seem to be moving in slow motion....oooh Spoink your bouncing is like an amazing ballet of springiness when I see it at this speed :rolleyes:

I think there is some sort of a time anomaly present in this cave, we all seem to be moving in slow motion....
Much less interesting is that the god of this world fell asleep at his computer before the update got posted. :eek:
If you guys think one update a day is slow you are certainly lucky you didn't play the first DnD! Ah well, keep complaining. It fuels my soul.

Deciding to head to their right, the group pursue the sounds of water coming from that direction. As they head that way, the path slopes further downward.
79c5d875aa989d16058431d12213b8c5.jpg
The path ends and opens into a small room. To their left, a small lake is formed. It doesn't seem very deep, but it stretches beyond the field of their vision.
Ahead of them the dry path continues, seeming to curve further right.

Freezing the lake sounds good; all of you flesh bound adventurers will need it to cross :)

Keeper - We are just enjoying the adventure and get anxious from time to time. Thank you for all of your efforts and taking us on this journey.

@Keeper of Night I would like to observe the statue and see if anything about it has changed since we have entered a new chamber.

I'm still skeptical about this ice trail and if it is strong enough to support that much weight I think we should send some flyers down the lake path carrying litwick with them first then choose the lake or the right path based on that

@professorlight I say we freeze the lake together and cross it like we planned.

EMrALhhpaY1Bbe6vDIYq2IZwsXuXZmh3IjQFMl1iEsM_JCO5DyP243smjY7WqNbyLI5yypIUCt2x56R-l1kKOwRJ1AkJWdHS9ghZ0zKnt-xRmmXOwU4bkLbCI3z9k4dnUNBgEa14S_M36FuOR2Z6WdB_P9XQlph0xITS-vQ6irVh75bO_kL5bhpp_BQ8IR04lITUejIn6fITko_vkfUTQRR1aCNJgMt1FZ3O5HAiAcBDHMMwhoMejWZ9oSv90p1c8ANRvclaaVAKHzkEncjiW4pcNUMUPgf8TC2oR1IUEo7yNDY5auDGSsWKJCf6TP2o0FYXSAfesB6V5tXuKQUyhEnbzGtPNPrRGZ0JtJJB4wWhQT4xPWl_uWZ6mCkKrq49vBvbkHomwZiux2dIlr1cFo0CFZyPPZnfD0idzbhb_2yhuqdl4R0QAbxhGyf1YaNlsWNqCq-oewQaGWL73kZCx2lh2ukLmVzCMkbiGoMi1uzHPi19GiPdeiKEiLOaHb5ihmd_UH1KurJyKLVfQiczKR9iz85WjiloRhqn4rjvQav5sCGewlYU5rlYN6j-28AoFxBCUpP5K_ORpkkJPO8sEBNGTFXxBWrCAHpHAF5SlmuvF_oa5ToMWGzQsJSktJLytfsYZcdWsqf6WXXaxCt7Vkkqs-j8LxL3wPdzUdt3Gg=s200-no
Very well, we'll make a path 10cm thick, so it can hold Bagon without sinking. However, we'll need someone flying to hold on to Spoink, because between her weight and the bouncing, she might be too heavy to safely walk through the ice.

@Keeper of Night
I start freezing the lake; the surface is not too extensive, but it should be thick enough.

Last edited:
Hold on... before we freeze the lake I'm pretty sure I saw something in the water. Should we hold off and have some flying Pokémon scope out the lake before freezing it and any Pokémon or monster in it?

390.png

If we do freeze the lake, someone who can fly should carry me over just in case.

Hold on... before we freeze the lake I'm pretty sure I saw something in the water. Should we hold off and have some flying Pokémon scope out the lake before freezing it and any Pokémon or monster in it?
rowlet.jpg
You..you want me to go look in there?...W..what if something attacks me?

I just said that but I still agree also if there is something we need to lure it onto land so we can all attack it and I want to fight it so could we please lure it out...I think I have a problem

Very well, we'll make a path 10cm thick, so it can hold Bagon without sinking. However, we'll need someone flying to hold on to Spoink, because between her weight and the bouncing, she might be too heavy to safely walk through the ice.

*shrieks*

Not to mention how delicious I smell. So porky and with just the right aroma of cupcakes and truffles. :eek:

WHY DIDN'T I BECOME ADDICTED TO BRUSSELS SPROUTS INSTEAD? *sob*

I'm actually curious about where this path goes, but if someone wants to fly me I'm okay with that. Just... don't drop me! :confused:

@Keeper of Night I'd like to take a closer look at the path on the right and see if I detect anything interesting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back