Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
NCLoO7v.gif

is there a cave behind the waterfall? theres always a cave behind the waterfall!

i will follow the crowd @Keeper of Night

ooc: I'm going to be out of country for all of September. I've no idea how that will affect my internet access until I get there. Soooo, just if I was to disappear you'll know why.

Sure let's *bounce* go straight ahead. Maybe there'll be more coconuts there! I'm feeling better already! Coconut cupcakes, anyone?

This brings up some ethical concerns. If Exeggcutes are coconuts, are you making Exeggcute cupcakes?
That depends, would making coconuts out of Exeggcutes be considered unethical?

If not, than totally. If so, then OF COURSE I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A HORRIBLE THING TO MY FELLOW POKEMON HOW COULD YOU EVEN SUGGEST SUCH A THING

if you want one anyway come round the kitchen door in the back.

That's 5/11 votes (give or take) for forward, which is where I assume we'll be going since you're all such an agreeable bunch. Work tonight, update tomorrow.

That depends, would making coconuts out of Exeggcutes be considered unethical?
If not, than totally. If so, then OF COURSE I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A HORRIBLE THING TO MY FELLOW POKEMON HOW COULD YOU EVEN SUGGEST SUCH A THING
Weren't you one of the first of us to start trying to murder the exxegcutor for no reason?

The group continues moving forward. Leaving the river far behind, the forest seemed to stretch on and on. The waterfall became blocked from view as the trees continued to thicken.

Nothing seemed to happen. A breeze was blowing from who knows where, the light continued to shine, noises of life seemed present all around them, but nothing appeared before them. No signs of where Krookodile might be, or where the Exeggutor might have run off to.

Finally, the trees stopped. They didn't thin out like the other side had, but they stopped abruptly, making a clear line between the forest, and the clearing they had reached. It wasn't a wide area, but it stretched around to their left and right, wrapping around the trees. In front of the group was a high stone wall, the other side of the cave.

Like the one they had come from, there was a cliff some distance above them, higher than before. From where they stood looking up, it was impossible to make out any ways out from there, but maybe it was worth checking anyway.

Celever was supposed to remind me last night and he didn't. Lazy. Fake news. Sad.

NCLoO7v.gif

i thought we were staying on the river to the base of the waterfall whoops >_<

any chance of one of your fantastic artistic representations of the area again @Keeper of Night

in the meantime, i will use my magely stuffs to examine the general area here

S50Cuj1.png

Ta-da!

So by freezing the path to cross the river, and proceeding forward, you're now on the far end with the clearing (I forgot to add a red dot, but the far grey wall is the wall with the cliff in front of you). The left and right stretch on both directions in a wide circle, the left of the river is the waterfall, the right has nothing to see but more trees.)

Also I swear these come out less blurry when I make them than when I post them. So I stick to lots of lines and bright colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back