Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna put this update off until morning just to give more players the chance to make an action this turn.

...You're probably gonna need it.

Well that's not ominous at all.

Spoink's ears twitch as if she hears a message from the universe itself and then resumes bouncing on the Feraligatr with even more determination.

333.png
@professorlight @rainyman123
Can one of you revive me? I'm the one KO'd person that was weak to the Discharge, not the Water Gun!

*spoink* *spoink* *spoink* *spoink*

We'll have to heal the fainted pokemon soon... sounds like we'll need their help!

Whatever you do, just remember I'm currently bouncing up and down on the Feraligatr's head. I'm trying to give him a headache. So try to be more careful than last time! I'm gonna die.

Ooooooooh, I think he has a headache, guys! He's looking around for an aspirin! He's- oh wait,

NOOOOOO

HE ATE MY CUPCAKES!

Well I waited the max.

@Keeper of Night
I use dragon claw (blade cross) on feraligatr
*roars loudly*
@Keeper of Night he then trips over the body of @bbninjas with his non existant feet. After picking him up with his guts-fist, he uses the forbidden sea zucchini magic to bring the candle back to life. ...even though the candle was dead in the first place.
@Keeper of Night I use the Super Fang attack!!
Edit: Does it really cut the HP in half? Also I should not be hurt by Discharge because of my Telepathy ability
Gotta be honest I completely forgot what Telepathy did.
Also, uh, no. I think the best way to be fair is make the base damage equal to what would take half his HP then use that to calculate against defense and whatnot.
@Keeper of Night I use my Bounce melee attack on the Feraligatr.
i shall show this big lizard some affection with a draining kiss @Keeper of Night
@Keeper of Night Quick attack from Spire assuming combat actually starts
Not sure what that remark was supposed to mean.
@Keeper of Night I'll use my action to revive Chimchar.
@Keeper of Night Alright, time for another Shadow Ball straight at the Feraligator!
@Keeper of Night
I shoot Ice Shard right at the Feraligatr's eyes.
I'm gonna assume you mean Noibat and not that I missed the fact that we have a Whismur too. :eek:
@Keeper of Night I'll use Gear Grind on the Feraligatr.
I'll revive Salandit! @Keeper of Night

Torchic uses Quick Attack, hitting for 2 damage.
Vulpix uses Ice Shard on Feraligatr's eyes in an attempt to blind him. He shrugs off the attack, taking no damage.
Feraligatr lunges at the party on the shore. He crunches Duskull with, uh, Crunch. Duskull is knocked out!
Bagon uses Dragon Claw, hitting for 4 damage.
Noibat uses Hyper Fang, hitting for 20 damage.
Cutiefly uses Draining Kiss for 2 damage, and restores 1 HP.
Eevee moves to guard Noibat.
Spoink bounces high into the air, preparing her attack.
Klink uses Gear Grind for 4 damage.
Chimchar is revived by Rowlet!
Litwick is revived by Pyukumuku!
Salandit is revived by Cherubi!

160.png

HP: ?/?
Damage Taken: 32
Moves: Crunch

255.png

Torchic: HP: 8/10
231.png

Phanpy: HP: 11/15
371.png

Bagon: HP: 7/8
333.png

Swablu: fainted
133.png

Eevee: HP: 8/10
390.png

Chimchar: HP 5/11
355.png

Duskull: fainted
325.png

Spoink: HP 12/15
420.png

Cherubi: HP 15/15

Salandit: HP 4/8
Cutiefly: HP 9/10
Noibat: HP 10/10
Litwick: HP 5/10
Vulpix: HP 12/14
Pyukumuku: HP 15/15
Rowlet: HP 13/13

SiG_udmrC0XhsoPqb4SXy2tNdmRHwkVI_4He6_5c1hQ7nsNlSrkxDGLXJsMuiiAtIzasTFVSyABsKbnmVLgXOIHjcB1GK1jr2vIQZVKA3g_NI2wNNEJcdvaYV9T4enhPakYXzHwg1PpyLxbH3nDonyQN8y2kRf0HxOqPPMici82eBnFOrixBVFCdqzweGlPFQ7byGxidoxOL_UoV6CcMaG-RSpum9Ldj1jEosrOsoiuCk9692dJC_2oI2k5lZp9wRcDXKOmXHAZvbkaGfBK7LSwnYdwxv50e1dZ0YBDtIeJ9-br60EOo_SQX7xl9X3os0SSe977Lr2nUvL9-4WIplY7TTUPVVxhRVJ7IKCHOeZigjF97rPzUamr1lMWNxzozrHFgc_coPPDMcKVNsZtTpjSx-dRh-zzUg0RisZ3dO-Me86ZHpu3jyCzU9ODRBUHUG_K1osO1XsH0TWL9sVUkg8983ml1rQecWSwRheg3w0E3ceIf5CqCV2hLGw2rkMw2uSQtDHA_CiJN0hLbTH1Ogi5kqRzF3kpc2vf7iEx94MLA-Y6a-qnd2et3GHgSsDUtQkM7rxxUZ1dxRk5bfG-jD_-WrPN_ZARr3uh-6NWRI8lJnS9udYEGGLC0W8vGkT1yQY2PlLaWPGJ7udKP8ZlOOKC8046Hn-9790H5P3RPpg=s200-no
Well, that was useful.

Sigh. Where's that Duskull? I better help him and leave the fight to the people who can actually do something.

Seriously, everybody says princesses are weak, but of course we're weak if we have to face things like this. What do you expect? Princess Machamp? No, you get Princess Vulpix. It comes with the territory. "Oh, who are we going to send to fight this gruesome giant crocodile? the tiny fox who does things with ice and snow? or the five-times winner of the Divas Tournament in the Pokemon Wrestling Federation, and who, get this, is not even of royal blood. Or royal by marriage -She’s also really trashy, I have it on good authority- But then they say “Of course, send the fox!” And when the fox does what little she can, everybody shakes their heads and starts talking about "those lazy royals" or “revolution” or "princesses don't do anything to save themselves" or “hey, I bet we could kidnap her and we’d get a lot of money”. Well, I'd like to see them fight that water-and-teeth typed monstrosity armed with only snowflakes and really slippery cold water. Really, what can I do? Look at the size of that thing! His single tooth is bigger than my leg! And look at that hide! To do more than a scratch, I’d have to let myself get eaten, digested, and then, maybe then, I can give it a mild case of indigestion.
So they ask “What are these people good for? What do they do for us?” Well, how about having a clear, educated head to rule, for one? And nobody can tell me that isn’t true, I’ve been to other places where they don’t have a monarchy, and they are all terrible; Oh, sure, you get those bad kings, like that time King Slaking came to visit; what a creepy, lazy pokémon; he couldn’t even bother to go to the dinner table himself; all he cared about was playing his tiny fiddle and burning things with Fire Punch. Or that time The royal line of Serperior was ousted by a rising bourgeoise class manipulating the populace and ushering a reign of terror. Or when the same happened to Queen Tsareena; at least Princess Steenee came to live with us for a while while things over there calmed down and they took down that violent dicatator Josef Starly; what a violent, crazy madman he was. Also, so, so tiny. So fine, maybe it doesn’t always work like that, but then you have Queen Herdier, who has seen no problems yet, except for that whole plot to blow up the government, but that was fine in the end. And even then, the ones the people choose are usually worse! There’s Starly, of course, although he wasn’t chosen as much as “commanded a 120.000 strong force of Staraptor into the capital, laying waste to the aristocracy in the name of the workers he later condemmed to work in camps. Or the guy who ousted the serperiors, Scizor Robespierre, which granted, you could have better royals than Marie Serperior, but still; you do not give a Scizor the power to use those hands on whoever they feel might be a threat to “reason” or the state. And how about that guy Adolf Hidreigon? Now, that was possibly the stupidest choice ever. One head hates fairy types, one head hates grass types, one head hates dark types, all heads are absolutely crazy. They couldn’t even agree in policies! Economic development through a war machine driven by forced labor and an active war? There’s no way that could last. And the funniest one was that time Gluttony country chose Snorlax as head of state on a Trickle-down economic platform! Not even the crumbs trickled down! He ran them to the ground in six months, because everybody knows you do not get the Snorlaxes to take care of the damn food! Well, not everybody, royalty does; they taught me from the day I was born how to be a Princess, and a Queen one day, so they wouldn’t have to, btu then they get the idea that they could do it better than we could, because they managed to have a successful business or are famous, and it doesn’t work like that; you need to love your subjects equally, you need to learn the subtleties of a lot of things, like when things get too warm or too cold, and how you can help so that doesn’t happen; and yes, there will be mistakes, when I did that terrible snowstorm that not even my parents could stop, but that was all in the past, and I have years to learn more, because that’s the good thing of royalty; you don’t change them every so often just because “what about the other guy?”; you change them only when they work badly, and when they work well, you work well, because we genuinely love and care for our peop...

Yes, yes, I hear you, Swablu, I'm a little busy right now.

VD9jSPfOKA2d58OXls7t87Ty2Uww8XZKvfsc2SJ8_q9lJUKroGLfsB2ruOPJ8EWQ_r8rm2mEfDDAu8j8jEAW8QWJJJljVmx17RFA09GLm1LAbTQUlGEN9-PT0kGoUZtOP_71LyO0Jz2RsncLpxX0c9TuF19F055sFcApVj91NlpUTT7WE-TW7b4H7g3Y2kTiTxY-ajDNHO9kAAOSfPoFmynlvTHkEMZygNTIqpQhzvBZsH9OFJuflq7bR4qE1AHO5dT1AcFUMnB8dJnAyM8MtYBJQuvbI6bJD9UZHHRo5CyZ_OFXVJf0FRuH8SzJ0d_SaxXsmrJFLWtTnWC8-uf3kpUsVbVWvSdL_cpwME6n5kkIjVsB-N6OMNGGXhfhAsHBnpIKiHaer3_RTwthjWoK_k6l3VoxjW6nSfxsEXNLCGUeAZ47p6a1xSmoG_10tz-G3OHvVFg3bhc3lvGId0BFdicz5r3uROBrHs8u3ZU5qJJygutBxmBfZfOp1x-vyjzuy7FksebzdTR37k8_Ua0EXsAsOyP_Zios_8Gs9gN-NeOYLHluICixlH8mFa7VIrQrnKw2UYaHDeIAVcypgshaPp-24-AjBRSQfub_kgp19DmxbAdeQ74Bfu49yL-J4-e4Zy2hkTDLrGFeEBYxilcqCIR37LRkoBAUeZziKtCUlA=s200-no
I'll pretend I didn't hear that.

@Keeper of Night
I'll revive duskull. He's bound to do more damage than me, and even if he isn't needed, Swablu can wait, she has already gained a level.

Last edited:
PP2607.png
Why thank you, blob-thing! I must say, I was quite enjoying a party in the other realm, but I see now things have gotten exciting here! The crocs earlier must have just been the encore.
PP2607.png
I'll be attacking that overgrown lizard with an Astonish! (@Keeper of Night) Not that it'll do much, but hey, I might get that thing to flinch before I get ceramoniously eaten by those massive jaws. Water and dark? I think I have the worst typing...

@Keeper of Night I seem to be missing health again. Are you sure you don't just hate me? <3
The remark was a cynical joke regarding Celevers earlier attempts to be peaceful

Otherwise, Spire will just Quick Attack again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back