Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO he didn't ditch it, I think it's with forest isn't it? He does what ash does when going somewhere new! Except his pokemon just rot, there either at the gym serving a purpose, or with his yougner brother having new expierences! I just hope Sudowoodo (sp?) doesn't get ditched or go to forest, sudowoodo is really a great fit for him!

i do think if neone gets a swinub it will be brock. but i thought dawn would catch another pokemon soon. so thats not happening if brock gets that swinub.

Dawm will probably get the Swinub...Brock's never really gotten that many Pokémon and he has enough Ground Pokémon overall anyways. Dawn only has a Water type, and Electric type and two normals. That's not much varitation for Co-ordinators.

I think Ash will catch Hippopotas. He all ready ran into it twice. I think the next time he meets it, he'll catch it! :)

Silver said:
Dawm will probably get the Swinub...Brock's never really gotten that many Pokémon and he has enough Ground Pokémon overall anyways. Dawn only has a Water type, and Electric type and two normals. That's not much varitation for Co-ordinators.

meowth14 said:
I think Ash will catch Hippopotas. He all ready ran into it twice. I think the next time he meets it, he'll catch it! :)

Problem. ASh already has a ground type so he wont get another. Even if Gligar/Gliscor gets Oaked. And also, Ash already asked if the Hippopotas wanted to go with him, but it refused and wanted to stay with its family.

I'm not too surprised. I want to see them develop more before they evolve. I'm just wondering which pokemon Ash will use in his next gym battle? We know Pikachu and Turtwig for sure since its a water gym. But then it will either be Staravia, Chimchar, Gligar, and Buizel. I'm thinking Buizel will be used again here. Its either him or Staravia IMO. But then again, Gligar could be used in this gym battle. But if he makes it to the 5th gym as Gliscor before he gets Oaked (if he gets oaked) then I would like to see him battle in that gym.

Bonsly said:
Problem. ASh already has a ground type so he wont get another. Even if Gligar/Gliscor gets Oaked. And also, Ash already asked if the Hippopotas wanted to go with him, but it refused and wanted to stay with its family.

i don't remember Ash asking Hippopotas to join him the first time they met. Was it the second episode that he asked?

well, to me juan really looks more like a gym-leader than a coordinator. wallace on the other hand suits more as a performer...

shakir99 said:
well, to me juan really looks more like a gym-leader than a coordinator. wallace on the other hand suits more as a performer...

Imo.. no. Juan looks more like a coördinator, Wallace is just another 'Gymleader.' Juan also has the right outfit to be a coördinator, and Wallace hasn't.

Frozen Eternity said:
Wih a laped cape, an Elite Four! (Lance). Is that true??? Isn't it???
yes lance does wear a cape I've never seen him without it besides one episode

Frozen Eternity said:
Wih a laped cape, an Elite Four! (Lance). Is that true??? Isn't it???

lance wears a reddish-black cape and its not laced--that gives more of a macho look. whereas wallace wears a pale-blue cape with curved lace-that gives a bit liquid look.
thats just what i think though...

RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Sylar said:
, he'll get finneon (dawn has buoysol and piplup, so he needs a water type too)

he is going 2 trade his aipom with dawns buizel coz it likes contests more and she will evolve it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back