Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheepcloud

ash will trade aipom for buizel and will catch a gligar he will also get pauls chimchar

shakir99

~~~fanatic pmn artist~~~
now, when i'll say that_^_...there will be sarcasm in the form of"as if I did not know!!"
sorry if i am being ambigous here...

Silver

The Crest of Reliability
Wow...this thread almost died :O But it's still good now ^o^

Anyways...the new episode pics should be around any time now.

Silver

The Crest of Reliability
I thought they Tied that match? There's no way an Expert like May could lose to a n00b character like Dawn

Jimbo

Step to This
I believe it looked like a tie... but Dawn got the win for some odd reason, maybe because May isn't entered in the Sinnoh Contests? I don't know but yea, May should not be losing to Dawn.

Bonsly

Fighter Pilot
Silver said:
I thought they Tied that match? There's no way an Expert like May could lose to a n00b character like Dawn
No they didn't. Dawn won.
Jimbo said:
I believe it looked like a tie... but Dawn got the win for some odd reason, maybe because May isn't entered in the Sinnoh Contests? I don't know but yea, May should not be losing to Dawn.
Well for starters, May was using her weakest pokemon in the match, while Dawn was using her strongest. If May had been using any other of her pokemon, Dawn would have lost.

Frozen Eternity

Aspiring Trainer
I browsed Serebii and saw two pics for the upcoming episode. I saw Chimchar with a new move( I think) and a Gliscor. Could it be..?

Ho-Oh_Master

Member of the Midnight Crew
Frozen Eternity said:
I browsed Serebii and saw two pics for the upcoming episode. I saw Chimchar with a new move( I think) and a Gliscor. Colud it be..?

Ash WILL already have Gliscor as seen in the trailer of movie 11 but the gliscor in the upcoming episode could be Paul's you know...

Bonsly

Fighter Pilot
Frozen Eternity said:
I browsed Serebii and saw two pics for the upcoming episode. I saw Chimchar with a new move( I think) and a Gliscor. Could it be..?
Nope I saw the preview and its Paul's. It shows Ashs Gligar vs Pauls Gliscor. As for Chimchar using a new move, i'm not sure. In the preview he dove and the fire went around him and it was kind of like a firey aqua jet.
Ho-oh_Master said:
Frozen Eternity said:
I browsed Serebii and saw two pics for the upcoming episode. I saw Chimchar with a new move( I think) and a Gliscor. Colud it be..?

Ash WILL already have Gliscor as seen in the trailer of movie 11 but the gliscor in the upcoming episode could be Paul's you know...
Well, we still don't know when it will evolve.

Silver

The Crest of Reliability
If I do recall, previews are just brief spoilers. They don't play out the entire video and say what will and won't happen. For all we know, it could actually evolve.

Bonsly

Fighter Pilot
Silver said:
If I do recall, previews are just brief spoilers. They don't play out the entire video and say what will and won't happen. For all we know, it could actually evolve.

If your talking about Gligar, then no from the preview it is clear that Gligar won't evolve. As for Chimchar, I would like to see him evolve here.

Silver

The Crest of Reliability
I doubt it would evolve. The Platinum rumors are confirmed so that mean Chimchar will probablt not evolve till Ash has at least 5 badges and evolve during the next Battle Frontier (Which there will probably be.)

Frozen Eternity

Aspiring Trainer
Chimchar won't evolve. If it does:

1) Why in the movie 11 poster we see Gliscor, Swinub but not Monferno or Infernape?

2) Gligar should have evolved by then and Dawn/Brock would have captured Swinub...

Cartoonist48

Aspiring Trainer
based on tonight's episodes, Dawn caught Swinub and Gligar evolved into Gliscor. Based on trailers for Movie 11 Turtwig, Chimchar, Buizel and Staravia do not evolve. But that doesn't mean they won't at any time during the current season.

Ash will probably send Gliscor to Oaks eventually coz people would get sick of seeing it so often, plus Ash normally ditches his poke'mon once they evolve or have been with him for a while. He'll fill the space with either Riolu or Snover. Or maybe a 2nd gen poke'mon to promote a remake?

For the other characters James will catch a Tangela and evolve it to a Tangrowth (running gag of grass poke'mon affectionate with him)
And Dawn will get either a Cherubi or Oddish which will go to Cherrim or Bellossom (to promote a remake)
Jessie's capture of Yanmega was completely unexpected for me!

Fire Pokémon Master

Pokemon Trainer
Pikachu
Staravia (Should Evolve)
Turtwig (Should stay the same because rival: Paul has a Torttera)
Chimchar (Should Evolve gradually during the series)
Buizel (Could Evolve)
Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.