Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pikachu evolving would totally kill the series, in my opinion, so I don't know if it will. Perhaps that rival of Ash's comes for a cameo(Richie? Green clothed guy from Season 1), and his Pikachu evolves, prompting some soul searching between Ash and Pikachu?

Watch the video thats on pokebeach's main site, you see pikachu getting whipped by a raichu and then ash still has that thunder stone that was given to him and you see pikachu looking at it. I don't think it will happen but its a nice thought!

People: Gligar is a confirmed evolution. If you look on the main site there is a video trailer for the next movie. At time, 1:58, it shows all of thier Pokémon. Among them is a Gliscor and no Gligar. I'm guessing this means that it will evolve in an upcoming episode. And no, you can't argue this :/ Also, if you look below Ambipom, at the same time, you will see a Swinub. Meaning either Brock or Dawn will get one because all of Ash's Pokémon are present at the time.

And I think Swinub will evolve into Mamoswine..? P
Pikachu evolving? Not gonna happen. Bet on it.
Gligar evoles! Woots! I am thinking the same opinion as Bonsly's. Gligar might win Paul's Gliscor.
And bye-bye Dustox!

Silver said:
People: Gligar is a confirmed evolution. If you look on the main site there is a video trailer for the next movie. At time, 1:58, it shows all of thier Pokémon. Among them is a Gliscor and no Gligar. I'm guessing this means that it will evolve in an upcoming episode. And no, you can't argue this :/ Also, if you look below Ambipom, at the same time, you will see a Swinub. Meaning either Brock or Dawn will get one because all of Ash's Pokémon are present at the time.

Lol, thats what we already said.

Silver said:

And if you would look at the previous page you would know that I already confirmed this days before WPM found this out.

I barely post anymore >_> About 3 pages have passed since I stopped, do you thing I'm going to go read through every last post? I think not >_>

Yes I think it should. Just to showcase the pokemon. But I dont think it should evolve until the snow route. That way they can use Mamoswine to get through the snow.

but this definitely confirms that none of the starters will evolve...not till the next movie at least, does nt it? this is kindda depressing, since i was really hoping for either chimchar or turtwig to evolve soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back