Ash Wins a Pokemon Leauge

I dont know about another character that might be overloading it a little bit. I mean 3 is a crowd but 4 is like a party! And since Dawn has 2 rivals and ash has paul then thats alot now i think. I do think they should do something a little different with brock though!! I just can't see Ash winning a league though. You know what!! I think should happen in this league!! Ash meet up with Richie and battle in like the top 4 or something and have richie win!! I think that would be really cool!!

Yah, they need to get Richie back in the show and Hoenn had 4 Characters, why not Sinnoh?

Moneyking63 said:
I dont know about another character that might be overloading it a little bit. I mean 3 is a crowd but 4 is like a party! And since Dawn has 2 rivals and ash has paul then thats alot now i think. I do think they should do something a little different with brock though!! I just can't see Ash winning a league though. You know what!! I think should happen in this league!! Ash meet up with Richie and battle in like the top 4 or something and have richie win!! I think that would be really cool!!

in fact i'm getting a bit sick of always seeing brock with ash.
it could use a little change...
ash is the only one who gets close to win big things (still only won the battle frontier and the orange islands)
brock is like a student, or something

I just didn't like Tracy at all...I don't know why.
I don't see a fourth character showing up...in each region, the new character(s) always show up within the first season, and the first season is almost over with.
Ash is never going to win a league until the second to last episode. (The last episode will be 3 hours long and all the characters he's ever met are going to party with Ash.)

Ya everyone he's traveled wth will appear with no purpose...they're probly going to start battling because they're predictable...

True. The series may continue for years though and there will be so many more pokemon celebrations and new things to come.

But the thing is they'll prbly stop making the shows before they stop making the games because by the end of Sinnoh tey might be out of ideas...

There are tons more ideas. dolphin Pokemon, more dragon, plant pokemon, tree pokemon, flat pokemon, underground pokemon...ect...shall I continue?

New Region, battle frontier #2, new characters, new sneak peak pokemon, new movies, team galactic, catching new pokemon,ect...shall I continue?

ideas for the show is easy to manage! u r sayin they will continue with the games, but not the show--right? well, the game has to have a plot too! and to some extent the anime follows that plot-line. so if they can make games, they can surely continue with the anime as well!
besides--ITS EASY---start another journey-ash leaves all his old pokes except pikachu- ash befriends some rookie girl contestant who gets one of the starter for that region-then they go on with the contests and the gym battles-another special evil-group pops out and have some major plan with the legendaries of that region- ash and co. stop them-in the end ash battles in the league---DONE!

Back