Ash Wins a Pokemon Leauge

Silver said:
Ok lets just say there is no hope for Ash in the Pokémon world. He will never acomplish anything except losing.

Exactly. If Ash does win, it will be a sign that the Pokemon are about to rebel against the trainers and start using the trainers in battles LOL!:D:D:D

Well seriously, he says he wants to win so much but he ALWAYS loses. That wouldn't happen if he used some older Pokemon like Glalie who would help alot because it's super effective against alot or Charizard who is probly his strongest.

Well, if he lose another league, then it will be boring either... Watching the show where a protagonist named Ash always loses because he is stupid....

And then the viewers will be disappointed until the time when they lose their interest in watching because of Ash's losing streak.

Once again, true, but Ash has actually been through a lot and it does seem like his Pikachu goes back down to level one when it starts a new Saga. By now it should be a level 500

when the serie of pokemon end probably hope is not soon but i think they will later

it will end of course....but i want it to continue until i lose interest in it-and thats nt happening in this lifetime!

I think in the final season ash will win a league. Although if they continue it thoroughly there is no way he will win a league!! Some also think that in the end Ash will release Pikachu, i wouldnt be suprised cause he does end up releasing alot of his best pokemon!

Well, Ash wouldn't give up Pikachu for anything. Ash actually has been through a lot of things in just one life time

It's a show, he's a main character. Obviously he is going to...They should get like a new main character because Ash is boring...

It could happen I would like to see him win. He got in the top 16 in Kanto and the top 8 in Johto I think. It has been awhile now. I wonder what he got in Hoenn. They really never showed the Hoenn matches except for Drake and Lance but Lance was not an E4 member during Hoenn. Ash lost against Agatha and lost at the E4 but then he finally got into the Pokemon league I wonder why they did not show the Hoenn League though.:)

what r u sayin? they have showed the hoenn-league finals! Ash ended up being in the top 8. The matches were cool!

Just because Ash wins a league doesnt mean the show will end. I think he might even win the Sinnoh league. But thats just me.

There Is more than one main character Silver =)

And anyways I think there should be another noob who joins the adventured of Ash,Brock,and Dawn =P

Oh I think he should win the Sinnoh League I mean him losing is getting boring =P

Back