Ash Wins a Pokemon Leauge

Yeah he will. And then you'll wake up.

I think he's not smart enough for that, it's a wonder he gets so far with a bunch of basics ;/

Yeah. He'll totally win. Definitely.

On April 1st.

No, Ash, like PMJ said, isn't smart enough for it. He doesn't even use items =/.

The best he's ever done is win the Orange Islands and the Battle Frontier which aren't much of accomplishments because those don't measure4 up to the Eliet Four. If they are as good as the trainers who are in the tournament why don't they enter?

Well, I think that Ash should Get some of his best pokemon like Charizard and Sceptile and go up against the Sinnoh Leauge.

mrshaun7 said:
Well, I think that Ash should Get some of his best pokemon like Charizard and Sceptile and go up against the Sinnoh Leauge.

Although it would show that he actually has a brain, it won't happen. One reason so many people watch the show is because they want to see him win. In a show where the character wins everything (like Yugioh), people begin to root against the hero, and people stop watching the show.

He's to stupid to use any of his old Pokemon. Prof. Oak asked him if he wanted some of his other Pokmon and he said no.

True. But it is just a TV show. It does have some exciting adventure such as the Manaphy Movie

So he would rather lose with normal Pokmon then win with old Pokemon...that makes him sound even more stupid then he did before -_-

Silver said:
The best he's ever done is win the Orange Islands and the Battle Frontier which aren't much of accomplishments because those don't measure4 up to the Eliet Four. If they are as good as the trainers who are in the tournament why don't they enter?

Yeah so I guess hoenn doesnt count where he came in 2nd place

Well, if he won, the saga may not continue and there may not be any more new pokemon

mrshaun7 said:
He has come close but the idea of using old pokemon is just genius

And we all know he ain't a genius. Let's face it, if he raised Pokemon like we do in our games, he'd win everything. It would turn into Yugioh, if you watched it, you know he won everything.

i think ash will do better in sinnoh.....but will not win the tournament, because, as everyones saying, that would take out your interest from the show!

He's gonna lose in the first round of The Pokemon League tournament, becuase in Sinnoh Ash is being dumber than ever. They act like a bunch of basics are the best. He should get back his Stage 1s and Stage 2s. But, as we all know, that won't happen.
In some respect, May and Drew were better than Ash.

Ok lets just say there is no hope for Ash in the Pokémon world. He will never acomplish anything except losing.

Back