Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Alright, i changed it aganin.

Pokemon: Pelipper, Quick Ball
Male, Level 33
IGN: Andi

Thank you in advance.

Hello! I already sent a level 32 Slowpoke in the GTS named Yakkov. My IGN is Neir and I play Ultra Sun. It would be of great help to have one of your 6 IV Dittos. :)

Oh and BTW, I'm relatively new to the GTS system and can't seem to find a way to type in a message on the trading part. But my Slowpoke is nicknamed "Yakkov". Would that be enough?

Hello! I already sent a level 32 Slowpoke in the GTS named Yakkov. My IGN is Neir and I play Ultra Sun. It would be of great help to have one of your 6 IV Dittos. :)

Oh and BTW, I'm relatively new to the GTS system and can't seem to find a way to type in a message on the trading part. But my Slowpoke is nicknamed "Yakkov". Would that be enough?

Nicknaming the Pokemon "Yakkov" is all you need to do :3 I will be on soon to trade you a Ditto =3

Ditto Sent! :)

Last edited:
Alright, i changed it aganin.

Pokemon: Pelipper, Quick Ball
Male, Level 33
IGN: Andi

Thank you in advance.

I sent one out. Did I get your Pelipper? I didn't see a Pelipper nicknamed "Yakkov" otherwise.

Hello Yakkov, I'm currently interested in getting into breeding properly and I would be grateful if you'd be able to send me a 6iv ditto with a Jolly nature.

I have just put up a female level 30 Oricorio (Pom-Pom forme) with the nickname Yakkov, as requested. My ign is Elijah.

I would like to thank you in advance.

Hello Yakkov, I'm currently interested in getting into breeding properly and I would be grateful if you'd be able to send me a 6iv ditto with a Jolly nature.

I have just put up a female level 30 Oricorio (Pom-Pom forme) with the nickname Yakkov, as requested. My ign is Elijah.

I would like to thank you in advance.

Ditto Sent!

Hey, i hope your offer is still up. Id like to have 1 of your dittos, the nature isnt important (but 6 ivs of course haha). I will give you a lvl 60 Kartana named Yakkov, looking for a ditto lvl 91 and higher. My version is Sun

Last edited:
Sure thing!

New deposited Pokemon: Petilil - Lv56 - Female

Thank you very much!

Ditto Sent!

Hey, i hope your offer is still up. Id like to have 1 of your dittos, the nature isnt important (but 6 ivs of course haha). I will give you a lvl 60 Kartana named Yakkov, looking for a ditto lvl 91 and higher. My version is Sun

It seems your Ditto request was snipped. All I see is offers for other legends.

hi again can i have ditto
ive have got a level 11 magnemitein the gts right now

Ditto Sent!

Strange, my Kartana is still in there. I sent an Aerodactyl Lv. 40 named Yakkov. My edition is the normal Sun-Edition, searching for Ditto lvl 91 or higher.

Last edited:
Hello I have been searching for IV Ditto, I am really excited to get IV Jolly Ditto :)

I have put level 43 pokemon Boldore. My name is Romwell.

Pokemon nickname: Yakkov

Also, can I add you to my nintendo buddy list? :)
mine is: 2982-1203-4391

Thanks you are the best :)

Strange, my Kartana is still in there. I sent an Aerodactyl Lv. 40 named Yakkov. My edition is the normal Sun-Edition, searching for Ditto lvl 91 or higher.

I don't know why I didn't see it then. I guess I was tired. I will go look for the Aerodactyl now.

Edit: Ditto Sent!

Last edited:
Hello I have been searching for IV Ditto, I am really excited to get IV Jolly Ditto :)

I have put level 43 pokemon Boldore. My name is Romwell.

Pokemon nickname: Yakkov

Also, can I add you to my nintendo buddy list? :)
mine is: 2982-1203-4391

Thanks you are the best :)

Ditto Sent!

Also sure you can add me :3

Hi there! Thank you for doing this!
I would like a 6IV Adamant nature Ditto please!

Posting in the GTS:
Pelipper level 33 female named Yakkov
My name is GoldenAppleSK

Idk if you still moderate this post but if by miracle you do I'm putting a wailmer named yakkov on gts. If possible I could really use a adamant ditto. Thank you so much

Sorry for the late response.

uploaded level 32 klefki named "Yakkov" to GTS

IGN- Mitch

thanks in advance!

Back