Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
That strange, I've re-deposited the Pelipper. This is my first time using the GTS, so maybe I messed up somewhere. Here are the settings I chose during the deposit:

IgZHQ8y.png

That is odd. Let me go on now and send the Ditto :3

EDIT: I am looking now and I don't see it still. Are you sure the Pelipper doesn't have a move that is exclusive to USUM? I am using base Pokemon Sun.

Last edited:

viral7

Aspiring Trainer
I'm playing on Alpha Sapphire. The Pelipper has Knock Off, Stockpile, Swallow, and Spit Up. Should I delete any moves?

Yakkov

I'm playing on Alpha Sapphire. The Pelipper has Knock Off, Stockpile, Swallow, and Spit Up. Should I delete any moves?

Oh that explains it. I thought this was on Pokemon Sun and Moon. Let me go on to my Alpha Sapphire to trade you the Ditto.

Edit: Ditto Sent!

Last edited:

viral7

Aspiring Trainer
Sorry for the mix up, I didn't realize the game version mattered. I thought the GTS was shared across all the games lol. Anyway, I appreciate you taking the time to trade!

Kromide

Aspiring Trainer
Is this still going on?
I put in a lvl 35 Golduck named Yakkov in alpha Sapphire
If your still giving 6iv ditto I'd love one!

Yakkov

Sorry for the mix up, I didn't realize the game version mattered. I thought the GTS was shared across all the games lol. Anyway, I appreciate you taking the time to trade!

I really wish that was the case, but sadly its not :(

Yakkov

Is this still going on?
I put in a lvl 35 Golduck named Yakkov in alpha Sapphire
If your still giving 6iv ditto I'd love one!

I will trade you one in the morning. I am about to go to bed for the night.

Last edited:

KoFish

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, is the giveaway still going on?
I have put a lvl 50 Glalie named Yakkov
I play Ultra moon however, does this work?
I would love to have 1 6iv ditto, plz

Yakkov

Hey, is the giveaway still going on?
I have put a lvl 50 Glalie named Yakkov
I play Ultra moon however, does this work?
I would love to have 1 6iv ditto, plz

The giveaway doesn't end until I close it which is not happening for quite a bit. I will trade you a Ditto shortly.

Last edited:

Rylan

Aspiring Trainer
Hi could I please have a six iv ditto? I put up a lvl. 52 granbull named Yakkov. Thank you!

Woodbridge2001

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there! Could I have a ditto please? I've put up a lvl 31 crabrawler called yakkov on pokemon sun. Trainer name is Conor

Choron

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, I really would like a JAP Ditto. It would make breeding a breeze! I just deposited a lvl 42 Gastrodon named Yakkov in GTS on Sun. My IGN is Timm. Thanks in advance!

Chibby

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there! I just posted a Floatzel lv57 named Yakkov for a Ditto in pokemon X! Timid or Jolly would be great, please! My IGN is Chibby. Thanks!

Yakkov

Hi could I please have a six iv ditto? I put up a lvl. 52 granbull named Yakkov. Thank you!

Hi there! Could I have a ditto please? I've put up a lvl 31 crabrawler called yakkov on pokemon sun. Trainer name is Conor

Hey, I really would like a JAP Ditto. It would make breeding a breeze! I just deposited a lvl 42 Gastrodon named Yakkov in GTS on Sun. My IGN is Timm. Thanks in advance!

Ditto Sent!

Yakkov

Hi there! I just posted a Floatzel lv57 named Yakkov for a Ditto in pokemon X! Timid or Jolly would be great, please! My IGN is Chibby. Thanks!

I only have Adamant on me nature wise. Is that alright?

Raspberry

Aspiring Trainer
This is incredible.
Thank you in advance.

I just deposited a Lv.41 [pokérus] Whiscash. /ultra moon

I would like to have a full IV Ditto. Holding destiny knot bold nature would be the best. Much obliged.

Chibby

Aspiring Trainer
My Floatzel is still up in the Pokemon X GTS, let me know if you're having an issue finding it. Thanks!