Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hey, can I request a 6iv timid Ditto?

IGN- Spunik

Deposited- Goldeen
Female/lv11
Message - I want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure.

(My original pokemon was traded for it seems by another trainer.)

I will look in the morning as its pretty late here.

Could I get a 6Iv timid ditto. I am putting a level 59 Golduck on GTS. It's name is Yakov Timid. No rush if it is late where you are

Hey, can I request a 6iv timid Ditto?

IGN- Spunik

Deposited- Goldeen
Female/lv11
Message - I want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure.

(My original pokemon was traded for it seems by another trainer.)

Seems like your Goldeen was snipped.

Salutations!

I was wondering if I could get a lvl100 6iv adamant Ditto with a destiny knot if you are still doing trades.
Deposited- Gigalith (Lvl 30 male)
My Trainer name is Ottoman37
Message - Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Salutations!

I was wondering if I could get a lvl100 6iv adamant Ditto with a destiny knot if you are still doing trades.
Deposited- Gigalith (Lvl 30 male)
My Trainer name is Ottoman37
Message - Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.

Thank you!

I have your Ditto ready. But it seems your Pokemon was snipped. Please nickname your next Pokemon "Yakkov". Its stated in the first post instructions ^_^

I have your Ditto ready. But it seems your Pokemon was snipped. Please nickname your next Pokemon "Yakkov". Its stated in the first post instructions ^_^
I apologize for the delay!

I have deposited a female level 53 Trumbeak nicknamed "Yakkov"
My trainer name is Ottoman37

I want a 6IV Jolly Ditto.

Do you have any foreign 6 IV dittos for masuda method?

Please read my post from the first post of this thread:

In the past, I have had issues finding some of the Pokemon people post on the GTS due to its low level. So to not have that problem I would like everyone who wants a Ditto to submit a level 30+ Pokemon from now on.

As I tend to be at work or sleeping when I receive messages regarding the Ditto, we can just use the GTS. All you have to do is set up a Pokemon you want, in this case a Ditto, and offer something random with a message that has "Yakkov".

Also make sure to ask for a level 91+ Ditto :)

Hello again! I'm curious if it's possible that I can get another 6 IV Ditto? Any nature will do. ;w;

What? I don't see anything related to the region the ditto are from in the post...

The region is all Japanese. I am just saying:

In the past, I have had issues finding some of the Pokemon people post on the GTS due to its low level. So to not have that problem I would like everyone who wants a Ditto to submit a level 30+ Pokemon from now on.

As I tend to be at work or sleeping when I receive messages regarding the Ditto, we can just use the GTS. All you have to do is set up a Pokemon you want, in this case a Ditto, and offer something random with a message that has "Yakkov".

In other words, please put up a Pokemon with the said level above, and ask for a level 91+ Ditto please. Let me know what you deposited on the GTS so I can do the trade :)

The region is all Japanese. I am just saying:

In other words, please put up a Pokemon with the said level above, and ask for a level 91+ Ditto please. Let me know what you deposited on the GTS so I can do the trade :)
All right. I put in a level 41 Inkay named "Yakkov" with the message "I want to fill my Pokedex"

Hello, I am looking for a 6IV Ditto. I'm new to competitive breeding and swapping, and also new to the forum.
Would hopefully maybe like a foreign one for masuda method (I'm in ENG region). Thanks in advance!

Back