Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

“Catching” you is like catching a shiny Mareanie, which I still can't find. I'm online now. But I can't find you neither on my Guest list, nor in the VIP...

EDIT: Oh, I found you! Sending a request.

EDIT2: Finally! Thank you very much for your help. Let's start breeding as crazy! ]:->--

Glad I could help with getting you that 6IV Ditto :3

Yakkov said:
Glad I could help you with getting you that 6IV Ditto :3
And now for that shiny Mareanie :-D I'm going to start hunting again! [I already failed twice: Once because of shiny Corsola, which I haven't had at that point and second time, because other Mareanie appeared and poisoned my poor Corsola :-( ]

And now for that shiny Mareanie :-D I'm going to start hunting again! [I already failed twice: Once because of shiny Corsola, which I haven't had at that point and second time, because other Mareanie appeared and poisoned my poor Corsola :-( ]

That sucks! Well best of luck!

If still possible i'm also looking for a 6iv ditto !
I dropped a lvl 50 female skarmory named YAKKOV.
IGN is Shim.
Thank you !

Hi, I'm putting up a level 33 Ledian Name YAKKOV I really need a 6iv ditto, I seen you include a Destiny knot, you're a lifesaver ! Name in game is Silas.
Trade message is "I want to fill my pokedex"

Hi, I'm putting up a level 33 Ledian Name YAKKOV I really need a 6iv ditto, I seen you include a Destiny knot, you're a lifesaver ! Name in game is Silas.
Trade message is "I want to fill my pokedex"

It seems it was snipped. Can you put up a new one?

It seems it was snipped. Can you put up a new one?
Absolutely ! This time it's gonna be a level 49 Zubat with the name "Yakkov" I'm going to request a level 91-100 Ditto so it's easier.
Message will be "I want to trade for a Pokémon that will help me with my adventure"
Cant you send one with a Timid or Adamant Nature? Either would be awesome!
Thank you!!!!!!

Absolutely ! This time it's gonna be a level 49 Zubat with the name "Yakkov" I'm going to request a level 91-100 Ditto so it's easier.
Message will be "I want to trade for a Pokémon that will help me with my adventure"
Cant you send one with a Timid or Adamant Nature? Either would be awesome!
Thank you!!!!!!

Ditto Sent!

However I don't have any spare Destiny Knot. I am sorry :(

Looking for a 6IV Ditto of any flavor
I posted a level 33 Lumineon named Yakkov
IGN Jeremy
Thank you!

Yakkov said:
That sucks! Well best of luck!

Hey there! I just have to tell it: I just got that shiny Mareanie! After couple of unsuccesfull tries. Meanwhiel I got a shiny Skarmory (after just 9 or 10 SOS) and shiny Luvdisc (which took me nearly 8 hours of playing), I got that Mareanie. It took me quite a while to name it, sorry I've decided not to name if Yakkov :-D. I thought about it thoroughly and tha final name is Nagareboshi.

Sorry for off-topic, I was just so happy to catch it, I had to share it. Well, my next quest will be probably shiny Sableye OR shiny Trapinch. The Trapinch is much more difficult to obtain, so maybe that'll come first, but whatever.

Have a nice day, y'all!

EDIT: Sorry, I meant Gabite, ofcourse. Yeah, le't hunt a shiny Gabite! ;-)

Last edited:
Hey there! I just have to tell it: I just got that shiny Mareanie! After couple of unsuccesfull tries. Meanwhiel I got a shiny Skarmory (after just 9 or 10 SOS) and shiny Luvdisc (which took me nearly 8 hours of playing), I got that Mareanie. It took me quite a while to name it, sorry I've decided not to name if Yakkov :-D. I thought about it thoroughly and tha final name is Nagareboshi.

Sorry for off-topic, I was just so happy to catch it, I had to share it. Well, my next quest will be probably shiny Sableye OR shiny Trapinch. The Trapinch is much more difficult to obtain, so maybe that'll come first, but whatever.

Have a nice day, y'all!

EDIT: Sorry, I meant Gabite, ofcourse. Yeah, le't hunt a shiny Gabite! ;-)

No worries, happy shiny hunting :3

Hello! I'd really love to have a 6 IV Ditto (Adamant would be great, but not necessary)!
My IGN is Topichu and I deposited a Level 57 male Pelipper named Yakkov looking for a Level 91+ Ditto! :3
Thank you in advance! I really appreciate what you're doing here!

Hello! I'd really love to have a 6 IV Ditto (Adamant would be great, but not necessary)!
My IGN is Topichu and I deposited a Level 57 male Pelipper named Yakkov looking for a Level 91+ Ditto! :3
Thank you in advance! I really appreciate what you're doing here!

Ditto Sent!

Back