Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

QuadraPop

Aspiring Trainer
Hi! I'd really love to have a 6 IV Ditto (modest would be great, but not necessary).
My IGN is Poplar and I deposited a Level 10 female Delibird named Yakkov looking for a Level 91+ Ditto! :3
Thank you in advance!

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
Hi! I'd really love to have a 6 IV Ditto (modest would be great, but not necessary).
My IGN is Poplar and I deposited a Level 10 female Delibird named Yakkov looking for a Level 91+ Ditto! :3
Thank you in advance!

Ditto Sent!

Seye

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Yakkov! I would to get a 6 IV Ditto with any nature please.
Hoping you can help me I deposited a Grubbin male lv 1 named Yakkov looking for a level 91+ Ditto.
Thank you a lot!

Yakkov

Hi Yakkov! I would to get a 6 IV Ditto with any nature please.
Hoping you can help me I deposited a Grubbin male lv 1 named Yakkov looking for a level 91+ Ditto.
Thank you a lot!

Ditto Sent!

Teocida

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Yakkov! Can i have a Ditto with 6 IV and any nature please? My nickname in game is Teocida and I put in GTS a lv 14 Cutiefly named YAKKOV waiting for a lv 91+ Ditto!
Thank you a lot!

Eurale

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there, hope you don't mind a request for a 6IV Ditto? Any nature is fine, Adamant/Modest would be nice however.
I've put up a Level 31 Gumshoos nicknamed Yakkov on the GTS looking for a Level 91+ Ditto.

Thank you in advance. :)

Yakkov

Hi Yakkov! Can i have a Ditto with 6 IV and any nature please? My nickname in game is Teocida and I put in GTS a lv 14 Cutiefly named YAKKOV waiting for a lv 91+ Ditto!
Thank you a lot!

Ditto Sent!

Yakkov

Hi there, hope you don't mind a request for a 6IV Ditto? Any nature is fine, Adamant/Modest would be nice however.
I've put up a Level 31 Gumshoos nicknamed Yakkov on the GTS looking for a Level 91+ Ditto.

Thank you in advance. :)

Ditto Sent!

MysteryVeil

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, could I request a 6IV Ditto? I've placed a LV 43 Pelipper on the GTS with the name Yakkov. If possible, could it come with a Destiny Knott? If not, that's cool. Just thought I'd ask!

Yakkov

Hello, could I request a 6IV Ditto? I've placed a LV 43 Pelipper on the GTS with the name Yakkov. If possible, could it come with a Destiny Knott? If not, that's cool. Just thought I'd ask!

Ditto Sent!

Missingno650

Missingno Master
Advanced Member
Hey, I'm interested in a level 100 Ditto, I've deposited a level 31 Golbat nicknamed Yakkov and I'm looking for a 91+ Ditto. Please and thank you.

catycat2123

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I noticed this thread and I was hoping to get one of those 6iv dittos for myself if that's alright? I don't mind what nature it is. I put a level 19 luvdisc on the GTS named Yakkov. My trainer name is Caitlin :) thank you so so much in advance!