Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

I renamed it YAKKOV (All Caps) and deposited again. In 10 hours, I will have 2 a.m. and will be probably sleeping :-D If it get snipped, I could be awake in approximately 8-9 a.m. in my time zone, which means ca. 6-7 hrs. after you got back from work.

Hello! I'm presently looking for a perfect IV Ditto. If you have any extras then I would love to have one. Any nature is fine by me.

Have an awesome day! < 3

Hello! I'm presently looking for a perfect IV Ditto. If you have any extras then I would love to have one. Any nature is fine by me.

Have an awesome day! < 3

Sure, just deposit a Pokemon nicknamed "Yakkov" on the GTS and ask for a level 91+ Ditto :3

I am posting a level 40 female Alolan Exeggutor named "Yakkov" for a Jolly Ditto(I am putting settings for level 91+). Please reply & send!

THANKS!

FC:0361-8910-7103
IGN:Aaron

I am posting a level 40 female Alolan Exeggutor named "Yakkov" for a Jolly Ditto(I am putting settings for level 91+). Please reply & send!

THANKS!

FC:0361-8910-7103
IGN:Aaron

Ditto Sent!

Yakkov: I've waited for you til 3:11 am, then was too sleepy. I am ready right now. Will be in Plaza for about an hour.

EDIT: Seems like you're unavailable now. I'll try later.

Last edited:
Hi! Can I have Level 100 6IV Ditto? Timid or Jolly. I'll use it for competitive breeding. I posted a level 100 caterpie, my ign is Altopain also. Thanks!

Hello! I'm hoping i could get a level 100 6iv ditto, timid nature please. i dropped a pinsir level 50 named YAKKOV on gts, my IGN: Adjie, thanks in advance!

Hi! Can I have Level 100 6IV Ditto? Timid or Jolly. I'll use it for competitive breeding. I posted a level 100 caterpie, my ign is Altopain also. Thanks!

You might want to fix the GTS trade. Its says you want a level 100 Caterpie for a level 100 Caterpie. Though I have a timid nature Ditto for you however.

Yakkov: I've waited for you til 3:11 am, then was too sleepy. I am ready right now. Will be in Plaza for about an hour.

EDIT: Seems like you're unavailable now. I'll try later.

I am ready now.

Yakkov: It's hard to predict, when you're online, I'm continuously watching this forum and wait for you to write, you're online, but you're always online somehow in the time I have no much time. I'm online right now in the Plaza and will be following 30 minutes, then will get offline. If you can't catch me, could you be so kind to write here, when you will be online for example in an interval, like I write?
Thanks.

EDIT: I'm going offline now. Please, let me know again.

Last edited:
Yakkov: It's hard to predict, when you're online, I'm continuously watching this forum and wait for you to write, you're online, but you're always online somehow in the time I have no much time. I'm online right now in the Plaza and will be following 30 minutes, then will get offline. If you can't catch me, could you be so kind to write here, when you will be online for example in an interval, like I write?
Thanks.

EDIT: I'm going offline now. Please, let me know again.

I am available again now. I should be on the plaza. Just let me know when your ready by sending me a trade invite.

“Catching” you is like catching a shiny Mareanie, which I still can't find. I'm online now. But I can't find you neither on my Guest list, nor in the VIP...

EDIT: Oh, I found you! Sending a request.

EDIT2: Finally! Thank you very much for your help. Let's start breeding as crazy! ]:->--

Last edited:
Back