3DS Discussion Thread

i doubt the wii U is better than the 3ds i have heard many bad comments about the wii U but only good ones about the 3ds

adan15 said:
i doubt the wii U is better than the 3ds i have heard many bad comments about the wii U but only good ones about the 3ds

-_- the wii u wasnt even play tested on the e3 floor. so far its just haters saying that it is a big ds and its not awesome.

hmmm pikmin 3. maybe you can use the controllers screen to see items buried underground. control them with the controller screen? so awesome

that does make sense that it is a lot of haters but honestly i have not heard a lot about the wii U so i have no opinion

Got mine today. Sucks that I had to wait until tomorrow to buy Zelda OOC, which would be my only 3DS game until my Birthday or something.

I'm going to be spending my brithday money, and grad money (Gr. 8) To buy myself a 3DS and OoC Tomorrow.

I am (very im)patiently waiting for OOC. I saw the reviews and am now just plain exdcited. The free soundtrack that comes with it when you enter it on Club Nintendo makes me even more excited.

The true abbreviation is OoT. T for Time, not C lawl.

I cannot wait until tomorrow to pick up my copy. ;o

dmaster out.

Can't they give us SS already? :l I hate the whole "lets make it a Christmas thing" thing. :(

I guess OoT will help the wait.

DarthPika said:
Can't they give us SS already? :l I hate the whole "lets make it a Christmas thing" thing. :(

I guess OoT will help the wait.

They put it one winter because it's when people shop the most. Plus it's when games are the cheapest, get my drift?

Darkvoid57 said:
I need friends....

I only have 1

I could PM you mine later.

And also, does anybody know if they sell replacement AR Cards? I accidently crushed my '?' Card. I still have that giant one I made out of 4 pieces of printer paper, but I want the small one.

You can definitely find an appropriately sized image online and just print that out...

I might have to get OoT now. I've never actually played a Zelda game.

(Now that you've all awaken after fainting, I'll continue) I don't have a basis about what the game is about or if I will like it, can anyone actually tell me what you do in the Zelda games and what it's about? (The only things I really know about them are that Link and Zelda are in them from Brawl.) It sounds like the hype means it's a good game. I only have Sims 3, Pilot Wings Resort, and Super Street Fighter 4 right now.

Back