3DS Discussion Thread

PolarJace

VGC Beginnings!
Advanced Member
Welcome to the Official Discussion Thread of the Nintendo 3DS. With the E3 press conference past there is plenty of new info to talk about. The EShop was also released yesterday night with some vfery nice games. I will try and provide as much info as I can on this amazing system.

Removed
Pokedex 3D AR Codes

Nintendo Website

If you have any cool sites for the N3DS please let me know so i can link to them!

Drewscow

Poke-Trainer
Yeah, I am to. I like that though, giving Luigi a sequel. I didn't know Nintendo had a soft spot for him ... they usually put him in the corner.

adan15

Shiny Hunter
that is true but i can't wait for super mario and pokemon rumble 2 to come out for the 3ds

Shadic

Finn and Fiona the human
The 3Ds is the best portable game system ever, even beats the PSP in my opinion.

Heracles32

Resident TTGL freak
I think the PSP Vita beats the 3DS with price compared to technology, but I like Nintendo's games better.

brOkenice

Still an Ice Expert
I wasn't going to get it at first seeing that it only had a few games, but now I'm indefinitely getting it.

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
all i want from the 3ds is paper mario, starfox, LoZ, and Luigi's Mansion...i dont want the like 4th revision of mario 64, i dont want the mediocre looking mario kart. (SERIOUSLY hang gliders? whaaaaaa.....this is not diddy kong racing...which was another bad game that just got on my nerves)

adan15

Shiny Hunter
The games i want are Super Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2, and Pokemon Rumble 2, and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
^if we go by that...i should be playing the games that marth and ike come from :p

edit::ninja

PolarJace

VGC Beginnings!
Advanced Member
I say that the 3DS crushes the PSP Vita. It just can't stand up to the next dimension. Several buttons and a touch screen dont do anything for it.

That aside:

I can't wait for LoZ, Mario Kart, SSB, and anything else Nintendo can come up with.

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
Ahhh....kind of want WAAAAANT. Too bad I won't even be getting this for my birthday unless I don't go to nationals. So for the 6 months I have to wait, I'll discuss it here.

I'm actually one of the many Zelda fans that won't be getting OOC right now. Isn't Master Quest gonna come out? Where you can play both modes? Yea, waiting for that.

The games that are actually out that I want are...It's a long list...

Dead or Alive Dimensions
Street Fighter

But I really just want the games that WILL be coming out.

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
It does? I didn't know that. Now I HAVE to buy it cuz not only does it include both versions, but they also released a soundtrack at club nintendo if you buy the game and register it. *squee*

adan15

Shiny Hunter
yea i really want to get kingdom hearts 3ds and i heard they are making a naruto shippuden game so i am really hoping that comes to the U.S