(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

garbodorable said:
nightkeeper said:
Greninja hater, at your service :)

Provide me a picture, because I saw nothing connecting Greninja to the mysterious instagram leaker.

He shows a party of Quilladin, Combee and Squirtle. There's video here: http://instagram.com/p/e8ZLX8Irdn/

I've tried to watch all of the videos by the famous instagram leaker but unfortunately for me, it just blinks once, and nothing plays,.

Aw, well I'll try to upload a screencap:

kjgi.png

Aerodactyl said:
Darn. I'm living in the wrong place :'(

It was probably a "Mom and Pop" store that sold the games early. I highly doubt a chain would be foolish enough to do that.

Shining Raikou said:
Aerodactyl said:
Darn. I'm living in the wrong place :'(

It was probably a "Mom and Pop" store that sold the games early. I highly doubt a chain would be foolish enough to do that.

I wonder what the repercussions will be for them? Can't imagine they'll be good. Now I have to debate if I just check out of all spoilers and wait ten days or follow the leaks. Will I even have the strength to avoid leaks?

I'm also kind of surprised we haven't gotten any confirmation on Greninja yet. You think someone with an early copy would have super grinded by now for the reveal. I wonder if there are any poor souls out there who bought the game and don't even realize what they have?

so i guess the leaker lied when he said he shopped those pics of hawlucha and that other new pokemon?
because someone leaked this pic of bunnelby and it uses the same background and buttons as the hawlucha photo
1380700766414.jpg

dathorsea said:
so i guess the leaker lied when he said he shopped those pics of hawlucha and that other new pokemon?
because someone leaked this pic of bunnelby and it uses the same background and buttons as the hawlucha photo
1380700766414.jpg

Haha, well, I could have told you that. xP

EDIT: Dem spoiler tags.. .

So that was Espurr in Day Care in that trailer then for a split second? Also, it's bizarre that if that is the Day Care - It means the leaker who said his info was fake surprising got that right... Day Care is next to a bridge and right against the river.

nightkeeper said:
garbodorable said:
He shows a party of Quilladin, Combee and Squirtle. There's video here: http://instagram.com/p/e8ZLX8Irdn/

I've tried to watch all of the videos by the famous instagram leaker but unfortunately for me, it just blinks once, and nothing plays,.

He did reveal that the day care pokemon was espurr, but he also said that he hadn't run into any pokemon not revealed yet... Either he is lying, or the game has heavier focus on pokemon of earlier generations and/or there is not very many Kalos pokemon in general. I'd expect there to still be some other Kalos pokemon, but if he is telling the truth, I don't know what to make of it.

I think the rumour of there being 70ish Kalos Pokemon is probably true. I also think there are, as was hinted at previously, a large number of Pokemon available on each route and that those with review copies and such haven't necessarily worked out all the gimmicks of how to find all of those Pokemon yet. (Some Pokemon are presumably harder to come across than others. Been the case for all generations, though the usual 10% chance of things like Poochyena is possibly lower in Gen 6.)

I thought there would be a bigger fuss over that guy's leaks being taken down but no. Everybody seems fine being walked on.

WitherSnow said:
I thought there would be a bigger fuss over that guy's leaks being taken down but no. Everybody seems fine being walked on.

yeah I noticed that must mean nintendo made him take it down. And yet we still see greninja weird huh?

WitherSnow said:

It's pretty convenient he didn't leak anything substantial. Since he apparently bought the game legally, there would have been no legal reason for him to hold anything back. So either he was promoting controlled hype for the game under Nintendo's guidelines and never really did buy it from a Canadian store or he was just too afraid to post anything new. I've been leaning toward the former. Either way I'm glad he stopped because we're so close to release now and I really don't want to get too spoiled. This is the only time in the franchise's history we can all play the games together. I guess we'll know for sure what the deal is when XY reviews come out at the end of this week. If they all have similar content to what this guy revealed, we'll know he was just a reviewer posting what Nintendo set out in their guidelines, but early of course. If not then yeah, he was legit.

The burning question left for me is if there are really only ~70 new pokemon. If so, it's pretty reasonable that the first six or so hours of gameplay wouldn't reveal anything we haven't seen yet. I mean, there's more than 40 that have been revealed already.

I kind of hope someone else will start leaking, but what I really wish is that Pokemon.com would just reveal a single new pokemon every day until release now, or a couple each week or something. I'd hit up their site every day if they did that. But I guess playing the game blind could have its appeal too. American audiences have never had a chance to do that, and it's literally the plot of pokemon games - discovering new pokemon. I'm just impatient. :p

PikachuLover said:
WitherSnow said:

yeah I noticed that must mean nintendo made him take it down. And yet we still see greninja weird huh?

Who cares about Greninja?

GUESS WHAT IIII FOOOOUUUUNND!!

wii_u__large.jpg

victory_road__large.jpg

its a little off topic but this maybe fennikin's final evo http://i.imgur.com/5TY1eDo.jpg

P.S. I hate fenniken anyway but this just makes it worse.

That looks pretty legit, but anyone can produce fakes now that pictures of the pokedex interface are so widely available.

As a Fennekin fan I'd be happy with that as a final evo. Looks menacing :)

Water Pokémon Master said:
WitherSnow said:

It's pretty convenient he didn't leak anything substantial. Since he apparently bought the game legally, there would have been no legal reason for him to hold anything back. So either he was promoting controlled hype for the game under Nintendo's guidelines and never really did buy it from a Canadian store or he was just too afraid to post anything new. I've been leaning toward the former. Either way I'm glad he stopped because we're so close to release now and I really don't want to get too spoiled. This is the only time in the franchise's history we can all play the games together. I guess we'll know for sure what the deal is when XY reviews come out at the end of this week. If they all have similar content to what this guy revealed, we'll know he was just a reviewer posting what Nintendo set out in their guidelines, but early of course. If not then yeah, he was legit.

Either way he did a good thing. Im betting he was doing things under GameFreak's wishes. His pics are on a different site.
Are you gonna make a thread for all these leaks.If so here is the site.
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/tons-of-pokemon-x-and-y-images-leaked#ad-image-33
Im dissapointed in Seribi. They didn't do anything. They are just a doormat. Had this site not have done this these pics might be lost.

charizardfan27 said:
its a little off topic but this maybe fennikin's final evo http://i.imgur.com/5TY1eDo.jpg

I like it in a weird way.

Back