(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

Personally, given past experience, I can't imagine anything else BUT Greninja fitting in as the final form of Froakie anymore.

My personal opinion says Binacle is a bit obscure. However, because the Pokedex is subdivided into sections based on location I can imagine the design and thought process was to create shoreline Pokemon that fit the terrain theme. The Kalos map appears to have an area with a seaside cave which could be the wild encounter location for Binacle.

Hawlucha is a little more believable because of the variety of images provided. The Fighting/Flying typing is fresh and exciting to think about, however I would have liked to see Farfetch'd get an evolution or mega evo that would become a Fighting/Flying type before the lucha lubre bird. Some of the fan art for a possible Farfetch'd evolution looked great with the possibility of the leek being used in the new evo's fighting style.

Greninja I am skeptical about. The lighter design and bubble-free appearance is slightly disheartening. Frogadier has a darker body with a scarf of bubbles trailing behind the neck. Frogadier also has the white spots on the nose and yellow eyes. Greninja has the sharp, Hermes-esque, ears(?) Frogadier has the beginnings of a sleek Pokemon, but I expected the final evolution to be slightly bulkier, darker, and have a complete hood or scarf of bubbles.

Exploud said:
Greninja I am skeptical about. The lighter design and bubble-free appearance is slightly disheartening. Frogadier has a darker body with a scarf of bubbles trailing behind the neck. Frogadier also has the white spots on the nose and yellow eyes. Greninja has the sharp, Hermes-esque, ears(?) Frogadier has the beginnings of a sleek Pokemon, but I expected the final evolution to be slightly bulkier, darker, and have a complete hood or scarf of bubbles.

In response to your expectation (and most people expectation), probably this image fits the description? :p

O73LfYF.jpg

Found this earlier, it's a fake though it brings another fresh way to look/compare Froakie's final evo, rather than comparing Greninja to Gallantoad again and again.

stop posting awesome fan-frogs

gamefreak can only disappoint my frog-love at this point

Ririka said:
Exploud said:

In response to your expectation (and most people expectation), probably this image fits the description? :p

O73LfYF.jpg

Found this earlier, it's a fake though it brings another fresh way to look/compare Froakie's final evo, rather than comparing Greninja to Gallantoad again and again.

This is exactly what I would expect (minus the claw-like hands). The speculation and opinions can't really be assessed until full confirmation is received, but please GameFreak, don't let us down.

Has anyone seen the picture of Braixen evolving when it does it kinda looks like this:
11903.jpg

Which leads me to believe frokie's evo will look like the first pic of him on there

PikachuLover said:
Has anyone seen the picture of Braixen evolving when it does it kinda looks like this:
11903.jpg

Which leads me to believe frokie's evo will look like the first pic of him on there

Good lord, how many times do we have to say this is from DeviantArt.

Schezo92 said:
PikachuLover said:
11903.jpg

Then show me the link cause I didn't see that

PikachuLover said:
Schezo92 said:

Then show me the link cause I didn't see that
http://zerudez.deviantart.com/art/Kalos-Final-Evos-FAKE-402834252
Read the description for that specific Fennekin picture.

I don't know if anyone has said this or not on greninja but has anyone noticed the PP for extrasensory is off. I mean none of the other moves lose PP why does that one. I understand adding PP like the did to Vine Whip but why take away PP.

PikachuLover said:
I don't know if anyone has said this or not on greninja but has anyone noticed the PP for extrasensory is off. I mean none of the other moves lose PP why does that one.

Also been mentioned, it's not impossible for moves PP to change between gens, I remember some people saying vine whip's PP changing in some other screenshots.

Schezo92 said:
PikachuLover said:
I don't know if anyone has said this or not on greninja but has anyone noticed the PP for extrasensory is off. I mean none of the other moves lose PP why does that one.

Also been mentioned, it's not impossible for moves PP to change between gens, I remember some people saying vine whip's PP changing in some other screenshots.

I added more explaining how I can see them adding PP but not taking it away.

Sorry, I don't really see much difference in taking away or adding PP to moves, the point is, they're rebalancing some stuff so PP will change. We haven't seen all the moves so we don't know if they've taken away PP from some other moves.

Ririka said:
Exploud said:

O73LfYF.jpg

That may be a bit better than Gallantoad. Maybe.

Especially, when they increased the power of the move.
Having Extrasensory having like 100 power with 48 PP would be ridiculously high.
It's quite possible that they did something with it, since it was always an weird attack.
I mean, Psychic had 16 max pp and 90 power, while E. so far got 80 along with the flinch effect.
It's defo an attack they should rework.

You guys gotta see this. This must be the origins of Greninja!
http://michelous.deviantart.com/art/Greninja-404411958

WitherSnow said:
You guys gotta see this. This must be the origins of Greninja!
http://michelous.deviantart.com/art/Greninja-404411958

Looks like he just took the picture and put it on his DeviantArt account, he even says "This maybe the final form of Froakie"

WitherSnow said:
Schezo92 said:
Looks like he just took the picture and put it on his DeviantArt account, he even says "This maybe the final form of Froakie"

That could be possible.....but....
Look at the comments. That person got the pic from PokéBeach.

No it's not any evidence. He posted it today, and found it on Pokebeach.
Really, guys - you won't find an evidence on DA. If it WAS there, it would resurface at least yesterday.
Wait patiently, till the relase cause if you don't want to believe it's either real or fake, you will affect your judgement with the expectations you have. :p

Can people please stop denying Greninja? It is real. Get over it now. The more you guys try to make it look fake, the more convincing it is that it is real.

Back