(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

Also OMG that beautiful gym leader
http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1381003510660.jpg
So now we have fairy rock bug electric fighting ice and psychic.....please 8th gym be dark please GF!

ashyboy said:
So now we have fairy rock bug electric fighting ice and psychic.....please 8th gym be dark please GF!

It's Ice.

ashyboy said:

I believe this is the gym leaders, correct me if I am wrong.

1. Viola - Bug
2. Grant - Rock
3. Korrina - Fighting
4. Ramos - Grass
5. Clemont - Electric
6. Valerie - Fairy
7. Olympia - Psychic
8. Wulfric - Ice

Disclaimer- I do not own a copy of Pokémon X/Y. I am simply sharing leaks from Pokémon Reddit.

Momaster12 said:
Maybe you guys should talk about this in rumors and speculations thread.

At this point I'd say they are proven, because of the numerous amounts of photos of some of the same stuff.

Dragomag said:
nightkeeper said:
People like or dislike Pokemon, it happens. It's not really up to you how they deal with it.

Granted, accepting it and moving on would be the most appropriate thing to do. Some things like this just take time to warm up to or get used to.

Why I don't see Gallantoad army other than you. :p
Where are the rest? ^^v

Hi. Plus im not really in to the whole "Gallantoad army" thing. I use it as a joke.
ashyboy said:
OMG cutest thing ever:http://statigr.am/p/558958886975115556_559513267

That is awesome. In the future you should make sure that you have spaces before and after you copy/paste a link.

ashyboy said:
The only thing bad about gen 6 is the low number of new pokemon

The games are not even out yet and you are complaining about the low number of new pokemon?

We do not even know how many there are just yet so you really can't complain about there being a low number of new pokemon.

That said if two completely unrelated sources leak a new pokemon then that would add some credibility to both sources wouldn't it?

Didn't two different sources leak Hawlucha? That said, why does everyone assume that Froakie's final evo is going to gain the fighting type? Looks more like a ninja/rogue to me which would be dark type.

Fennekin is the mage so psychic type(that witch motif just gives it away, and it learns psyshock)

Chespin looks like it would be the warrior/paladin so fighting type

Just my personal thoughts on the matter.

That said we still need to wait until the games come out to fully confirm things.

Raptor9229 said:
ashyboy said:

The games are not even out yet and you are complaining about the low number of new pokemon?

We do not even know how many there are just yet so you really can't complain about there being a low number of new pokemon.

That said if two completely unrelated sources leak a new pokemon then that would add some credibility to both sources wouldn't it?

Didn't two different sources leak Hawlucha? That said, why does everyone assume that Froakie's final evo is going to gain the fighting type? Looks more like a ninja/rogue to me which would be dark type.

Fennekin is the mage so psychic type(that witch motif just gives it away, and it learns psyshock)

That said we still need to wait until the games come out to fully confirm things.

I'm guessing you haven't been looking at the leaks haha.

Raptor9229 said:
ashyboy said:

It isn't too out of line to comment on the lack of pokemon that have been leaked. Of course it is possible that we are getting more but we will have to wait and see.

Metalizard said:
^It seems so.

Its really a weird choice I mean it doesnt look bad but all the other pseudo have faces of murderrers...Goodra looks like a squishy cute blob dragon.

I have to say that ice types are terribly absent in this gen.
However it could be that the leakers have not discovered all of the new pokemon. How about you filter through 3 different pokedexes to find them.
However if this is to be the full list i think noivern is the psudo legendary. Also a good reason why the list isn't full is because there is no legendary trio.

Chachiii said:
ashyboy said:

I believe this is the gym leaders, correct me if I am wrong.

1. Viola - Bug
2. Grant - Rock
3. Korrina - Fighting
4. Ramos - Grass
5. Clemont - Electric
6. Valerie - Fairy
7. Olympia - Psychic
8. Wulfric - Ice

Disclaimer- I do not own a copy of Pokémon X/Y. I am simply sharing leaks from Pokémon Reddit.

What im gonna do is try to make up a team for each leader based on a leaked pokemon.

Viola.
Spewpa
Vivvilon

Grant
Binicle
Carbink
Tyrunt

Korrina
Hawklucha
Pancham

Ramos
Quillidin
Gogoat
Treevant

Clemont
Dedene
Heleolisk

Valerie
Floette
Slurpuff

Now we get into the realm of barely possible.
Olympia
Meowstic

Wulfric
Avalugg

So there we go. You can see where the gym types don't match up with the list.

I was really shocked to find out Greninja was real, I was hoping for something more Gallantoad-like.

Back