(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Pokemonvacation said:
Why's that?
Ash told us in season 1 he was going to be a Pokemon master. He hasn't really lived up to that very well. XD
He sees more Pokemon than he captures.
He should've caught Mew when he had the chance. LOL

i just got home from school, hopefully we don't have to go another day with this suspense! i think i will explode! then my parents will have to scrape me off the walls lol

Pokemonvacation said:
i want a game with every region in it and you play as Ash..

where have i seen that before?

Funny I had the same exact thought once about every region and Ash. Great minds think alike.

Pokemonvacation said:
No you don't you play as RED not ASH
the anime is based off the game.. so Ash's whole appearence is based on Red. =o
Plus Ash's japanese name is the same as the default name for the Red/Green Main character.

Kurumia said:
Ash told us in season 1 he was going to be a Pokemon master. He hasn't really lived up to that very well. XD
He sees more Pokemon than he captures.
He should've caught Mew when he had the chance. LOL

You would only look like Ash and would start off in pallet w/ a pikachu but you wouldnt have to capture only the Pokémon he has....

Pokemonvacation said:
You would only look like Ash and would start off in pallet w/ a pikachu but you wouldnt have to capture only the Pokémon he has...
I suppose. XD
-I was just kidding Cx

-would'nt that be much like a Yellow remake?
LIGHTNING YELLOW.

s2daam said:
Idk, I allways wanted it. But I suppose after the second reigion youd be pretty bored.

Id love if their were two new reigons in one game though!
Well if they go with that one region between Johto and Sinnoh...

I think to evolve Zorua you will need to take it places....or possibly have some sort of special item. EITHER WAY I think it will end up being a event only thing...

kaorusquee said:
Lol, glad I'm not the only one who thought of that.^^
Well, they said it's gonna be a new way of evolution and they already have friendship so I just thought 'why not hatred?' lol

elite said:
why is the forum running SOOOOO SLLLLOOOOWWWWWW!?!?!?!?
Yeah, it took me five minutes just to get through. Anyone think the lag could be due to WPM posting the leaked pics?

If this time around the grass type isn't some duck/swan/feathered dino I want that for the 6th.

If the middle one isn't a fire donkey I want that for a future gen. Or if the fire type isn't the left one as a red panda I so want that!

And if the water type isn't a platypus then I want that for a future gen.

If they are basing their fire starters on the chinese zodiac once they run out in like 21 years LOLZ, then they can do a cat for the rabbit as is in the vietnamese zodiac, an elephant for the pig as is the case in Northern Thailand, in thailand they also replace the dragon for the naga which is a multi-headed cobra or like the extra heads make the hood of it, and in Kazakhstan they replace the dragon for a snail and the tiger for a leopard, which would add 15 more years or so, LOLZZZZ (and I included those countries b/c they also have a zodiac that is based on the chinese zodiac)

Maybe ash has to cross to an alternate reality like with the break world w Zorua holding an item and leveling up to a certain level and wham Zoroark!

Back