(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

RE: (1) 'Pokemon' Sunday Reveals... [5/8]

Well a lot of us are hoping to see some new Pokémon, but who knows, I'd like to see one of the new look gyms :)

RE: (1) 'Pokemon' Sunday Reveals... [5/8]

Anything is fine, but not crappy evo.s please-___-

Please post the images when you get them, I'm on my Mom's laptop and she doesn't have Keyhole.
I think we'll get at least one canine starter this time. Probably the fire... The grass type will probably be the token "cute" one.
... Wait, one hour? If it's 13 hours ahead of where I live, then that means it's on right now... It's 5:56 here, so it''s 6:56 there. Did they change the time it's on or something?

The Meowth episode starts in about 30 minutes. Then after that we will have their live-action segments, followed by the revealing of the new Pokemon.

Well I'll be watching, so only time will tell what will be revealed!

Being this world is full of horrible people, it'll be a silhouette(s). I pray for silhouettes. WE WANTZ MOAR DEN 1.

maybe it'll be: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i56/montegobaymom/CelebiEternalFormeFinalXous1B.png Xous strikes again :p

knowing that its poke sunday and in the past it always goes down like this it will be silhouettes 99% i will be shocked if they actually do show them lol. and next weeks wont matter because coro coro will show them :p

I shall be hiding upstairs, 'cause I'm meant to be asleep, 'cause I've got stuff to do tomorrow. But I'll be there, waiting..

The most likely and logical thing they will reveal are the silhouettes of the starters. However, it is possible we may only get a silhouette of one starter. After all, we didn't even get one for Zorua, and it was just flat out revealed in CoroCoro. And this is Pokemon Sunday, which often disappoints us in regards to news.

I hope the grass starter is cute, the fire starter is at least somewhat ferocious, and the water starter should have a very cool design.

Back