(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

I still like the idea of {F},{P} and {D} types for starters. It mixes the concept up a bit, but at the same time, who wants to break tradion? I think, as usal they will be {R},{W} and {G}. Becuase the traditional types are usally are very vibrant and colorful. Remeber the starters will be on a lot of merchandise. They want eye catching pokemon.

they won't throw them out! what r u thinking?? the people behind the face of pokemon are brillliant they wouldn't go "aww man these arn't gonna work we will have to throw them out." "but sir, we already released the siliouttes!" "they can wait." NO they would never do that, they have done 4 generations, i don't think they are planning on screwing up now

oh-ho pokebeach is down...

D: Pokebeach is down... but the forums are still up? o.o
I hope Pokebeach will come back up soon!

WPM, did you get my 5th gen starter fanart?

new%20pokemon.png

grass%20starter.png

Hey! I'm back! @howelllawson, good job on the research! @elite, you'r right I mean, thay wouldn't dissapoint everyone, that's insane! It would create an angry mob!
Ok, maybe I exagerated...

Irishkappa208 said:
Hey! I'm back! @howelllawson, good job on the research! @elite, you'r right I mean, thay wouldn't dissapoint everyone, that's insane! It would create an angry mob!
Ok, maybe I exagerated...

the funny part is...i dont think there was any exaguration 0_o people are crazy about their POKEMANS haha

everyone stayed up all last night on this forum!! but not me! i stayed up thinking how bad it would hurt to pass a kidney stone lol LITERALLY!!!, but im going to stay on the forum reallly late tonite

starz said:
cant wait any longerwhen will thsi come im getting tired waiting since yesterday
Same here. I keep checking the website about every hour, but the Pokemon haven't been revealed whenever I check.

elite said:
everyone stayed up all last night on this forum!! but not me! i stayed up thinking how bad it would hurt to pass a kidney stone lol LITERALLY!!!, but im going to stay on the forum reallly late tonite

I have heard from women that it hurts worse than giving childbirth without painkillers. Hope it's not really big.

elite said:
yea me too

most probably tomarrow morning is when we'll get them but it cud also be tonight as in the usa if its night its means thursday morning in japan soo corocoro leakss yayaaa

i think dats y pokebeach is down tehr uploading the pics cuz they probably just got them

orkoni1 said:
I have hear from women that it hurts worse than giving childbirth without painkillers. Hope it's not really big.
yea my science teacher was talking about when he passed one, so i stayed up from 3:37 to 4:26 last night thinking about how painful it would be...and i wonder what one looks like...im going to google image that right now ...(theres a great passtime lol)

Irishkappa208 said:
Kidney Stones? On a pokémon forum? weird...
LOL. I can't wait any longer for the scans I won't be able to stay up tonight sadly because I have HUGE tests tomorrow. :(
I just hope the scans come out soon!

Back