(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

I'm guessing Bunny is Water Weird thing on the left is Grass and the thing on the Right is fire

This is what I think for now... or something like this o_O;.
not sure about the types though, the left one could still be the grass and the pig the fire type.
the big flame could also be a big leaf... so who knows!
5genstarters.jpg

Please dont mind my 3AM LaptopTouchpad drawing style =p

The left one could be any of the three if its fire the tail look like flames if its water the tail looks like a fin and if its grass it looks like leaves

16gap9z.png
LEFT IS A NEW CHARMANDER FORM! But seriously I think the bunny looking one could be the grass type, but the one on the left could also be it. The one on the right is most surely the water type. I'll have more sprites later

EDIT: Here's the real guess:
1sh2eb.png

The Charmander recoloring was just a joke

Gen5StarterFail.png

What I see, now with 100% more fail artwork.

Left: Grass newt thingy, with a leaf cap.

Top: Firebunny!

Right: Horn-stubs, a blue "overcoat" that covers the head and back. No idea what the face'd be, so I didn't bother.

_Furret said:
This is what I think they will look like:
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1926/startersc.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think that the water one looks too much like Piplup that way...

My speculations:

Basically, Pokemon could have gone one of two ways here (in my opinion) and this will show us what kind of company they are.

Option 1:

Whoever makes the decisions on new Pokemon has run out of ideas. The starter on the top of the picture will be the Grass Pokemon and look like Turtwig. The one on the left will look like Charmander (the tail would be flaming) and be Fire type. That leaves the one who is left (on the right) will be the Water type and a mixture of Mudkip (beaver-ish tail) and Piplup (body type and hands).

Option 2:

There are still plenty of fresh ideas in the minds of the people who create the new Pokemon. The Pokemon on the top will be a Fire type that finally doesn't stand on its hind legs when it is in the most evolved form. The starter on the left will be Water type and should look like something that has never been done before (preferably not a real animal). The one on the right somehow is a Grass type, and would stand on its hind legs, becoming a speedy OU Tier Pokemon when it is fully evolved.

Personally, I would love it if Option 2 happened. However, I doubt it would. I'm not saying for sure that Pokemon has run out of ideas, but there are only so many different ideas you can come up with. I'll still be happy with whatever these new games consist of, but I'd be happiest with Option 2 :D

Here's my analysis.

starters.png

LEFT SILHOUETTE-

RED BOX - Tiny notch, indicating that this is a beak, and not the back of a head.

GREY BOX - Feathered hand, not webbed or fingered.

WHITE BOXES - Feet resemble water-fowl (like duck/swan)

PINK BOX - All three shapes have a round bottom, indicating leaves, and not fire.

OTHER - Shape of body is duck-like.

FINAL CALL - A Leaf Duck

MIDDLE SILHOUETTE-

ORANGE BOXES - Ears very small.

YELLOW BOXES - Flipper like appendages.

BROWN BOX - Rudder like tail.

OTHER - Buoy like collar

FINAL CALL - A Water Otter

RIGHT SILHOUETTE -

LIGHT BLUE BOX - Rabbit like ears

DARK BLUE BOX - Curly tail

PURPLE BOXES - Indicate hooves

OTHER - Rounded body and piglike snout.

FINAL CALL - A Pig

I foresee a water type duck,(Left) a grass type beaver,(right) and some sort of four legged cutsie fire pokemon. Which I will like. I personally really want a duck. That would be so cool.

My guess:

Bottom left: grass-type. Based off a lizard. Beautiful, as always.

Middle: fire-type. A pig or some mix between a pig and a bunny. Cool.

Bottom right: water-type. Will probably look like a beaver or something based on the tail. It's like Bidoof and Buizel had a baby. A baby that I will hate with all my heart.

ESP said:
There are still plenty of fresh ideas in the minds of the people who create the new Pokemon.

I'm 50% sure that it was verified somewhere that there were >1000 ideas for Pokemon back when generation 1 was being made. So yeah.

Anyways, I'm guessing that They'll pull a fast one and make the beaver the Grass-type (kidding). Though, in all seriousness, the one that everyone's arguing about between Grass and Fire looks like a messed up Anteater to me.

Still, I don't want to say much until they unveil them.

Oh fun, the one on the left looks like it might be the first form of the Peacock Pokemon I've been wishing for forever. As it evolves, the feathers will spread out until they're a full peacock fan. Sounds awesome, right?

I don't think that the bottom left one is Grass. They already made a grass Lizard back in Gen III. (Treeko) I think the bottom left one is water, right is grass, and middle is fire.

But I'm just weird like that.

I'd say the bottom left is a water/mermaid thingy, the middle is the grass type (looks a lot like turtwig) and the far right is a fire bear thing.

OMG NEW STARTERS!!!, Except they seem to be disappointing, i mean one looks like a pig, and we have 5 pig Pokemon already...so most likeley this we be my least favorite group of Starters, It seems that Zoroark maybe the only cool Pokemon in this whole gen...tsk tsk Game Freak...you have let us down this time :(

Left is Fire. (It looks cool indicating fire.) Middle Grass (Too much like turtwig but i think the bunny ears are leaves. water what mre is their to say.
Final Conclusions. Based off silhouettes i like bottom left and bottom right but dont like the middle

My Guess is this from left to right on the images.

Fire type, much like Chimchar with a Flame on it's tail.
Grass type, Like Turtwig with what looks like Leafs on it's head.
Water type, Very much like Piplup.

The Grass might be a combo of Grass and Psychic. Only because of the tail like Grumpig.

The Fire type might also be a combo of say Fire and Ground as it looks like a Burrowing type of Creature to indicate a possible Ground personality. But it's all guess work really until they reveal them later.

OddCrow said:
Here's my analysis.

starters.png

LEFT SILHOUETTE-

RED BOX - Tiny notch, indicating that this is a beak, and not the back of a head.

GREY BOX - Feathered hand, not webbed or fingered.

WHITE BOXES - Feet resemble water-fowl (like duck/swan)

PINK BOX - All three shapes have a round bottom, indicating leaves, and not fire.

OTHER - Shape of body is duck-like.

FINAL CALL - A Leaf Duck

MIDDLE SILHOUETTE-

ORANGE BOXES - Ears very small.

YELLOW BOXES - Flipper like appendages.

BROWN BOX - Rudder like tail.

OTHER - Buoy like collar

FINAL CALL - A Water Otter

RIGHT SILHOUETTE -

LIGHT BLUE BOX - Rabbit like ears

DARK BLUE BOX - Curly tail

PURPLE BOXES - Indicate hooves

OTHER - Rounded body and piglike snout.

FINAL CALL - A Pig

100% speaks for the truth. And you know if a flame need to be bursted out of teh pig, it's teh tail RIGHTo? lol

Back