(1) Kyurem, Hydreigon, and Victini from 'Noble Victories' [9/21]

Love the name of Hydreigon's Ability and Attack. Makes me want to pull this card even more. Can't wait for prereleases.

Furn said:
Unless I'm missing something, it looks like they're moved FA Vicitini into the nationaldex order before the trio

Technically they didn't, but we can't say for sure yet. It's very possible that FA Virizion will come before FA Victini, since Grass comes before Fire.

(/R)
Kyurem is going to be a great deck, even after Hail Blizzard is finally released, because of EXP. Share and Prism energy and Skyarrow Bridge ectra. I can't wait for this to come out.
(Don't I seem enthusiastic?)

Gliscor said:
Technically they didn't, but we can't say for sure yet. It's very possible that FA Virizion will come before FA Victini, since Grass comes before Fire.

I guess the type order was what I was forgetting; Dunno how that happened.

(And getting bored and working out what they'd look like in a binder, no matter what the FA order is, they'd be spilt up on two sides of a 3x3 sheet, not really looking good together. Damn)

Pokemon made a bold, appreciated move when they rotated SPs out.

Then they decided "Let's make basics with high HP and damage output!"

pokemonjoe said:
Does anyone else get the feeling hydregion will be the prerelease promo?

This↑
they like making buff guys like Gigalith the promo, so I wouldn`t be surprised.

I personally think he's too good to be the promo. The most playable promo they've ever done was Blastoise in UL.

Anyway, I CANNOT WAIT for Kyurem. Oh my goodness. Also, refliptini will be annoying.

I would like an information abourt Victini, can I reflip an attack like the attack of Conkeldurr (flip until you have tails), if yes should I reflip all my coins?
If I have an attack that says flip 5 coins, should I reflips all coins or just one?

I'm fairly certain it means, redo everything in the attack that has to do with coin flips, so with something like Conkeldurr you wold once again reflip until you get tails, and if something has you flip 5 coins, you would reflip all 5 or none at all.

Back