(1) Kyurem, Hydreigon, and Victini from 'Noble Victories' [9/21]

I can't wait to try out Kyurem or add it to my End Of The World deck. The other cards aren't as appealing to me.

Interesting... I made a speculative set list a couple of weeks ago, and there's going to be more Grass, Fire or Water cards than I anticipated. Which means that we might getting something from Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard or Dark Rush in Noble Victories, because there's not 33 different Grass/Fire/Water cards from Red Collection or earlier to make Kyurem #34.

Shaymin Lv.X said:
Kyurem <3333
@Frost, there is also a chance that Kyurem is the last one.
Because of Carracosta.

Kyurem IS the last of the Water-types. there are only three Pokemon after it in the Dex, and none of them are 'revealed' yet.

Shaymin Lv.X said:
@Frost, there is also a chance that Kyurem is the last one.

Kyurem is the last Water or Ice Pokemon in National Dex order. (At least for now, because in TPCi's eyes, it's like Keldeo does not exist yet.)

My speculative list was:
1-2 Autumn Deerling/Sawsbuck (totally speculative, doesn't exist officially)
3-4 Dwebble, Crustle (Red Collection)
5 Karrablast (Red Collection)
6-7 Foongus, Amoonguss (Red Collection)
8-9 Shelmet, Accelgor (Red Collection)
10 Virizion (Red Collection)
11-12 Victini - Fire (one from Victini Decks, one from Red Collection)
13-14 Pansear, Simisear (Victini Decks)
15 Heatmor (Red Collection)
16-18 Larvesta (Victini Decks), Larvesta/Volcarona (Red Collection)
19-21 Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad (Red Collection)
22-23 Tirtouga, Carracosta (Red Collection)
24-26 Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe (Red Collection)
27-28 Frillish, Jellicent (Red Collection)
29 Cryogonal (Red Collection)
30 Kyurem (Red Collection)

Obviously, I'm short four from Kyurem's actual number. If I had to make a totally speculative guess, maybe we're getting some Pansage/pour and Simisage/pour cards to go with the Pansear/Simisear from the Victini Decks. Those would slide right in and make Kyurem #34. But, who knows right now.

First wrong thread. You should be asking in the Simple Questions thread or look at the Rules and Info thread. Go to User CP and click edit profile.

Well, that Victini is only a tentative scan - no foil. It's very possible that the Victini FA when we actually get it will look better. (I don't know for sure, though.)

Kyurem is going to be so fun, as is Donktini (which I presume is in this set).

I love the art on the Victini. I like the dull red, I hope that it stays that way. It is nice we are going to be getting some playable cards, Hydreigon will never be worth the paper it is printed on, but Kyurem and Victini are very playable. This is going to be a great set.

Edit: Oh wow, that set symbol is awesome.

Edit: Oh wow, that set symbol is awesome.
It looks like a lame version of HS Undaunted's symbol...at least in my opinion. It isn't really that spectacular.

D.N.A said:
There are three Victinis though, two from the half decks, one from RC.

One of the Victini from the Victini Decks is Psychic, though.

Back