(1) B/W Starter Pokemon Revealed in CoroCoro Scans [5/12]

i think next months corocoro will release the legendary mascots (HOPEFULLY!!!!) and the month after that will release the starter's evolvtions

Venashnek! Snekavene!

Maybe they'll leave that one close to the Japanese and call it something like Sutaaj or something. (Since most westerners can't say 'tsu' properly)

@Elite: Let's hope so.

lets see char-charmander
cynder-cyndaquil
torch-torchic
char-chimchar
boil- boink

i dont think they will use oink in the name because they used it for spoink...

I really hope that Pokabu becomes a Fire and Steel type, that would be epic! And it would be the only one of that type besides Heatran.

Then it could learn a move like Iron Tusk or something.
(That is if it grows large boar tusks)

ENIGMA 19 said:
I really hope that Pokabu becomes a Fire and Steel type, that would be epic! And it would be the only one of that type besides Heatran.

Then it could learn a move like Iron Tusk or something.
(That is if it grows large boar tusks)

EPIC!

people complain too much. i like the starters and this is for all the haters
Gonna_Hate_by_vaporotemx2.jpg

that would be osm, but highly unlikely, you couldn't do that with pokemon siver/gold and red/blue

I think the new method of transportation will be an airplane maybe with this we may travel to Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh, have they mentioned something about how Zorua evolves?, i really like the male character design because he looks in a way that i feel that would be me in the pokemon world but instead of wearing a baseball cap a fedora

Man, i've seen lots of fan art for the otter already.

It always amazes me that water starters are always overrated somehow. It hasn't even been a week and it already has more fan art than Zoroark.

Back