Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The group followed the Krookodile outside the cave. He led them back to the area above, where the dolls had... Dissapeared. This was the same mountain top, right? The next mountain before them was still the same.
Krookodile headed for it, but instead of heading up the side, he pressed something against the base of the mountain.

Suddenly, a doorway appeared beside Krookodile. He headed inside.

The sun was beginning to set. The wind was picking up. The group seemed to have no choice but to follow.

---

Inside the cave was completely dark. It was narrow, for a bit, leading inside the mountain further. Suddenly it opened. there was a fire lit in the center of the room, illuminating it. The open area was very similar in size and shape as the last cave. The only difference, aside from the fire, was the missing rock.
There seemed to be no other way out of the room besides the path behind they had just emerged from.

Krookodile was nowhere to be found.

@Marchy @Yog @professorlight @Jadethepokemontrainer @bbninjas @Jabberwock @Vracken @NinjaPenguin @Blakers @TOTAL_EPICNESS @wonderful_whismur @Epist @quakingpunch73 @Celever
@Vom (last call)

No computer for me then.

NCLoO7v.gif

i will dazzling gleam about the walls and ceiling (if there is one) @Keeper of Night using my magely powers

Welp (get it) we're screwed serves us right for trusting a crocodile that literally has the word "crook" in its name You know the term used for bad people

@Keeper of Night Lief calls "Kr-Krookodile?"
Rowlett cries into the cave. Nothing happens.

@Keeper of Night I ask Krookodile, "How did you know about thiss place?"
Salandit looks around for Krookodile, but he is still nowhere to be seen.

i will dazzling gleam about the walls and ceiling (if there is one) @Keeper of Night using my magely powers
Cutiefly lights up the cave with Dazzling Gleam! Nothing changes, however, a glittering can be seen from the back of the cave.
In the brief lingering light, a grey shape can be made out. A rock, similar to the one seen previously in the last cave. It was pushed up against the far wall.

@Keeper of Night All of the dolls have disappeared? What about the ones that Spire was carrying?
As far as I remember, he burned it. :eek:

@Keeper of Night Well nice of him to disappear.....I will look around the cavern and see if anything unusual is here, perhaps a trigger for a secret door?
Duskull searches the walls. He can't find anything out of the ordinary, aside from the previously discovered rock against the far wall.

@Keeper of Night
I take the compass and see if anything has changed about it (direction it's facing, if it is rotating etc.)
Bagon takes the compass. The direction doesn't seem to have shifted from the previous cave, though since they simply climbed up that wouldn't be unusual.
The far back wall was South, while the path they had come from was North.

bbninjas has dropped
Vom has been removed

NCLoO7v.gif

*does a head count*

welp.. thirteen of us? wasn't there twenty seven of us like, three minutes ago

@Keeper of Night Lief tries to push over the stone
Rowlett tries to push the stone. It doesn't move, and stays stuck in the ground.

@Keeper of Night I am carrying them in my mouth :/
If you have them, you have them. I don't see the need to argue further.

@Keeper of Night
I pick up one of the larger sticks from the fire and use it as a torch
Bagon picks a stick out of the fire.

*i jump up and down on the stone with all my weight @Keeper of Night *
Cutiefly presses the stone down as hard as possible.
With effort, it slowly presses into the ground. As it does, a loud sound echoes through the cave. In the wall behind the stone, a passageway opens up, much like the one they had just passed through. It's too dark to see the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back