Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
KVjXoRYE_9kxkfW1k1nBz355x0HObwAf6JA1Y3FWQBoCIUECaawAL1N_9SeJH-tssovmmstZTFjzjxMQaSoQ-_RPCVmWL0VaHBo_4m2iL4RZ0HtT6xRend1T9nOrNAwfmweGOdYgrMgp4oIqDCbpVcUF4FmWlc59L2mBCXbCwPA60sFp78E5ENrVTuwckQRKOArqEE-xwQ69SIBh_QnPIuqCBFB72r837WY73-0cVHf3lfJiJVD6Hdhgd-7fce5GDSMdh-eb_nYIW2jrObAyx7w5uPFLPqi-Xu7m9OMBvkqRXYbHFDs4BvCoYd5sI5tPyv9rk426CQF1qFJOgN_BVGSdeqjNL7tH9ZFWj-PjW7uMZpV-9eH96T9ucwx74BxT3f7c1bSMWTL2UKEAVHF-9Z2hR6pwfS84tqjL06kjksJfQqhKrUAnDPC4XzN2BIm8da22kvlRNSMyOq25h2vme18nlc1WDghr5_maVvw-cVNE8tS02NNm4BGhwDZJ4B9TeXqgvxjjM5U5-42zUYxNyOcGCWQ8zqI9-JhgivPMq19vhOlR5niWYzFNGoe4QlePe8xE0Ujz4bTDIRlcyhXuqeXgq5ELim5SdZv-pCr09yl_a-FF0LhrLPYAnC-nTJoABt2G5IPscne6XlvhkMl2U12rqp5mbmrEG-k36eRlpQ=s200-no
What are you doing?

We said "check out", not "jump in"! For the love of Arceus, someone stop him!

Wow, what is it with that guy and holes?

Edit: Also let's not all just jump into the hole before checking it out, as unlike the last one this doesn't have any notes saying it's a nice safe exit or that it doesn't lead directly to a pit of lava or something.

Last edited:
anyways, how about we don't aim for the background scenery mountain the DM set up, and aim for the gaping chasm worth investigating instead?
No such thing as background scenery here, if that helps. :eek:

@Keeper of Night I'll go check out the chasm.
Spoink begins bouncing toward the canyon, but before reaching it, looks back to where the others are waiting. She quickly bounces back, not keen on venturing so far alone.

B8zZLPz.png

The group is at the red dot, green is trees more or less. The brown is the mountain range before you, with the mountain behind. The pit is a distance to your right.

Really tired of PB splitting one spoiler into two.

@Keeper of Night
I jump into the chasm
I'm gonna do us both a favor and ignore this. Though by all means try again and we'll see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have we managed yet again to go nowhere? We'll never find cupcakes at this rate. And that just breaks my heart, frankly.

Pit, or mountain? I'm too busy dealing with sugar withdrawal to care which, let's just make sure we pick one.

Really tired of PB splitting one spoiler into two.
Fixed. This happens when you've got [COLOR] tags floating in and around spoilers - it's because you need to close the inside tags (e.g. the spoiler) before you close the tags outside the spoiler (e.g. the color). In particular, when you use the 'text color' tool to turn the colour back to automatic, you often see this issue arise. It's much better to just end a colour using [/COLOR] tag manually.

@Keeper of Night Mitsh will follow the others to the mountain.

Spoink busies herself and suddenly pulls out a long piece of knitting. It's hard to say how she carries it in her fat little arms but the knitting needles are click clacking before you know it.

Oooooh if we're going to the mountains we're going to need something warm!

*knits furiously*

There we go!

*Spoink plonks a bright pink knitted hat right over her pearl*

Does anyone *spoink spoink* else want a sweater?

torchic.gif
*Beak open agape*

"Sweater? I love sweaters!!! I usually burn them, cause I can't take them off myself, having no hands makes these things difficult, but I will never forget the one my mother made for me 'For the cutest Little Torchic in the world'."

*Looks rather proud of herself before her demeanor turns somewhat sour*

"Hmmm, now that I think about it, she might have made that for my sister. Kinda hard to tell, mum was always a little strange. Kept mistaking Casscass for me haha, what a silly parent"

torchic.gif
O:
"I am more concerned that it was only one sock, you look exactly like a Whismur, so an easy mistake. Or is that a Zubat? Hmmmm, they all look the same to me"
*Spire recounts with a gleeful look in her eye* ^w^

NCLoO7v.gif

i've always thought i would look fetching in a scarf. brown maybe. but wool is so heavy.. ah well, some day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back