SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

Maybe a Fairy-type Alolan Ninetales-GX reprint?! :eek: That would be cool. Along with the Fairy-type tapu GX reprint.

A gurl can dream, okay?

Okay, so knowing TPCi, the only good card we're gonna get out of Fairy Rise will be dragon type. They have a history of doing that.

"we plan on shifting some power towards evolution cards"

*very next set they print Max Elixer

Even still, though, I can dream. They are GOING to print an Aromatisse, and it is GOING to be good.

Ok how many mini sets are there going to BE?!

TCPI: HEY LIKE DAIRY, HERE YA GO?
LIKE GENESECT HERE YA GO.

Whats next a mini based off of Pokenn Tournament????

A Fairy-type Tapu Lele GX would make Diantha into a much better supporter...

tapu lele GX fairy reprint
cmon, for all us poor ppl out there

Imagine such an scenario:

• TPCi releases an almost-every-deck card, which sells at ridiculous prices and keeps a whole expansion in "worth buying boxes" state.
  • Release an alt-type a year later. Same card, except it's not.
  • Optional: Make a tin with the first version, but it's alternate art instead of a reprint.
  • First version rotates, loses value but becomes a better option in expanded than the second one, due to its price.
  • New one remains valuable because it's the only legal one in standard.
I wouldn't be even mad.

why make another virizion card? cobalion had a pretty decent card in steam siege, and virizion already got the holo from shining legends...I wish they would have made a terrakion gx. also, a lot of people are saying that they skipped a unova themed set, but I think charisma of the wretched sky counts as gen 3 and gen 5, with this set adding some unova legends.

guys, I cant wait to pull the strongest card: the almight, the beautiful, MAGCARGO GX! magcargo is the greatest thing to ever exist

I'm gonna laugh if they make magcargo one of the most forgettable Pokemon into a gx. What's next a Seaking GX.

Back