Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's really not much to say to this case on me. Apparently experienced players must be pinnacle in moving the town discussion along, especially when they can't be as active as they like. Seems like a standard being help to me and not others, actually. Yes, I've had other priorities than this game.
Actually experienced town players should be the ones to contribute something to the town win condition. Scum like you not even trying to just makes it so much easier for us to win.

Hm, no. Considering you're being highly vocal and are pushing hard, and since I think this play is detrimental, of course I'm going to be regularly commenting on you (and asking for other people's comments on you). It's no different than you ending every single one of your posts with "oh, bb is scum", even when that's not what your post is actually about.
Hmmm considering you apparently are unable to contribute anything to town and are playing dumb it's pretty obvious you're scum.

I did comment on them; I said that his contributions are spamming and are not actually going to produce true results. I suppose I didn't say anything on Megapod or Mariano, though. I think the whole Megapod thing is garbage, and it's just being fueled by his response to Camo which are pretty standard for the first game that people ever play with him. Mariano is similar, except his "Camo is a good option but not right now" is a bit odd (as NP pointed out). I can't really think of why a mafian would be this hesitant, though, unless Camo and Mariano are scumbuddies (not worth entertaining until there is more solid evidence). In the last game or two, people were finding Mariano scummy because he wasn't as hesitant on voting as previous games (the ones that I didn't play), right? This seems to be in character for him.
Again, no original thoughts whatsoever. BBninjas is honestly close to confo-scum at this point. He yet again OMGUS with the end part.

Super aggressive is a gross overstatement. Jabber is generally somewhat aggressive and asks a wide array of questions as town, which is why I've been reading him as inno.
bbninjas wants to try and buddy with Jabber. It's probably WIFOM but take note when he flips scum.

Nope. It'll happen.

Experienced players should be helping move things along. Almost a third of our players are new. What would you have them do, stay in RVS forever? Camoclone's point was that out of all the posts you have made so far, none of them have had any substance to them, not that your activity has been lacking.
I don't care if experienced players help move along drastically like bbninjas blatantly twisted my words to say. Let's be 100% clear so every player in this game understands. BBninjas has yet to post a single post of anything even close to relevant to the town win condition.

We are nearing crunch time ladies. It's time to start placing votes. I highly recommend placing a vote on the incredibly scummy bbninjas who claims he doesn't have time to post anything helping town but somehow manages to find time to unsuccessfully try to defend himself.

Also keep your eyes out for @Jabberwock. His posts have been not awful but for some reason he refuses to make any actual claims that will stick his neck out like our buddy @bbninjas. That once again makes his "style" incredibly safe and scummy. He has yet to place a vote, a very telling early sign of scum. Take note.

Fortunately though Jabberwock is likely a much more skilled scum player than bbninjas. Jabberwock has been a lot more tricky in his posting style thus far whereas bbninjas just doesn't even appear to be trying.

Yeah wow Jabberwock has really been spreading himself thin. I just reread his posts. Not crazy relevant now that we have bbninjas trapped but something to consider in the future.

Also just so everyone is well aware and can see things for themselves. Here's the steps to see all the posts a player has made in this thread.
  1. Go to the search bar at the top.
  2. Type the player's name and select them
  3. Check the "Search this thread only" box
  4. Click search
  5. Open every link in a new tab to see them easily.

Yeah wow Jabberwock has really been spreading himself thin. I just reread his posts. Not crazy relevant now that we have bbninjas trapped but something to consider in the future.
Is that really bad though? He was asking alot of people alot of questions at once, which shows some good scumhunting.

Mariano gives off the very same vibe from last game (though he did flip town so it's not strong at all)
So the entire case on Mariano can be chalked up to his townmeta? You and bb agree on that.

and like Camo has pointed out, BB's been unusually fluffy. Reminds me of D1 last game with all the cake gifs...
Either he's being OOC or his behavior reminds you of how he played last game. You can't have it both ways.

I don't believe that was buddying? I think it was strange for him to "agree" with me one an RVS, which just makes me believe he has no idea what he's doing, but w/e.
I very much doubt it was conscious, but he's certainly buddying with you. Scumtells are unconscious anyway.

This wasn't the only thing I said in that post, though.
No. The rest of it was fluff as well.

Actually experienced town players should be the ones to contribute something to the town win condition. Scum like you not even trying to just makes it so much easier for us to win.

Hmmm considering you apparently are unable to contribute anything to town and are playing dumb it's pretty obvious you're scum.

Again, no original thoughts whatsoever. BBninjas is honestly close to confo-scum at this point. He yet again OMGUS with the end part.
Will note again that bb hasn't read the thread in detail yet. If he refuses to do that in another 24 hours or so then I'm all for his lynch on simple grounds of ignoring the game. But he's a busy man, so it's absolutely fair to assume that he just hasn't had the time yet.

bbninjas wants to try and buddy with Jabber. It's probably WIFOM but take note when he flips scum.
Yeah this is weird. Idk either why I'm the only person in the game he's able to form a concrete read on.

We are nearing crunch time ladies. It's time to start placing votes. I highly recommend placing a vote on the incredibly scummy bbninjas who claims he doesn't have time to post anything helping town but somehow manages to find time to unsuccessfully try to defend himself.
No we're not. We have till Wednesday.

Also keep your eyes out for @Jabberwock. His posts have been not awful but for some reason he refuses to make any actual claims that will stick his neck out like our buddy @bbninjas. That once again makes his "style" incredibly safe and scummy. He has yet to place a vote, a very telling early sign of scum. Take note.
Yeah I missed RVS. Wish I could've joined in the fun, but ah well. :/

Wdym by spreading myself thin?

@Jabberwock I see you're reading the thread. Would you mind kindly taking advantage of town's greatest weapon?
Calm down. Y'know scum's greatest weapon? Appearing to contribute by telling people to do things that they'll do anyway.

Is that really bad though? He was asking alot of people alot of questions at once, which shows some good scumhunting.
Dw about it gecko. Towntells become scumtells when Camo's involved. That's the thing about twisting words.

Will note again that bb hasn't read the thread in detail yet. If he refuses to do that in another 24 hours or so then I'm all for his lynch on simple grounds of ignoring the game. But he's a busy man, so it's absolutely fair to assume that he just hasn't had the time yet.
I'm not on his case for not reading the thread in detail. He's scum because he has posted literally nothing of substance. N O T H I NG!

Wdym by spreading myself thin?
  1. You just ask a bunch of questions and don't pressure.
  2. You don't vote.
  3. You form no arguments against players. Just question on question.

How exactly did he twist your words?
He took scumhunting and made it into a scumtell.
I'm not on his case for not reading the thread in detail. He's scum because he has posted literally nothing of substance. N O T H I NG!
Hard to post things of substance when you haven't read the thread.
  1. You just ask a bunch of questions and don't pressure.
  2. You don't vote.
  3. You form no arguments against players. Just question on question.
Okay.

Aww shucks. Sorry Jabber I didn't realize you were just trying to form reads and arguments without ever asserting yourself and by playing as safe as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back