Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Monty Python. It's a reference to a scene from The Princess Bride. For shame, NP. :U (fwiw that link is well worth a watch; it's the prime example of WIFOM––literally)
Good resource, it helped me a lot to understand it. Thanks!

I got so confused with those claims.
At least one of you has to be lying and I think it is Drac, because the following makes much more sense to me:
I'll use my ability tonight to prove me innocent, so you have no reason to lynch me until tomorrow. If you don't see that host message tomorrow - then I am confirmed scum.
Ok scattered, at this point of the day you are innocent to me, but if we don't receive the message tomorrow you're dead.

On the other hand, there is, or will be, no proof of Drac not changing the quoted text. I see it as a desperate try to get healed from the poison, which I beleive it's true.

Now that I think scattered is Town, and with the assumption there are only 3 townies left, morda, the less townie I put in my last analysis, turns into Coven.

Pressuring newbies.
RVS is literally the tamest form of pressure that exists in this game. If you'd like examples of confotown RVSing new players, [Exhibit Gekki] and [Exhibit Jade].

Guiging mariano to make a good post while not looking scummy.
Would it seem less scummy to you if I pressured new players or helped them? Pick one, 'cause you can't have both.

This a huge echo and I don’t know why no one has noticed that.
Quite possibly because it's not a huge echo. The post of mine you quoted is a direct response to TSM's post right before it in the thread. No one for me to echo posted in between.

“Scum have a scumchat” Are you sure about that? This is before any mafia killed and still hes so sure that scum has a scumchat. Also brings up coaching out of the blue.
Yes, I'm absolutely certain scum have a scumchat. I'm genuinely curious––have you ever played in a game in which scum didn't have a scum chat?

I didn't bring up coaching out of the blue––I brought it up in response to NP making a WIFOM-laden assertion about what a new player might be "smart enough" to do.

This is really towny, cant think of any reason a scum player would do this except for looking towny,
"So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!"

This is classic scum not wanting to give information about himself. Mariano did vote guilty, and that makes me think jabber and him are scum buddies even more. This s because mariano is new to the game, and it can be shrugged of by his newbieness and town cred he built up that day, which he later did, by saying: “Ok, that clearly surprised me. I might be a beginner, but i would like to know what happened?

Of course you weren’t able to get on again -_- Were you busy in your scumchat? Also saying me included just to say it again and put an emphasis on that.
Okay, this can be cleared up fairly easily. @Lord o da rings, I messaged you that day saying I would be V/LA for a bit. Idk why you didn't say something like "Jabber on host-approved V/LA" at the time, but would be great if you could confirm that now. ^.^

TL;DR, mord, you're reaching.

I am the mayor

I'll use my ability tonight to prove me innocent, so you have no reason to lynch me until tomorrow. If you don't see that host message tomorrow - then I am confirmed scum.
No, that's not enough. You have a claim that looks very nice and townie on paper, but it's completely unprovable. By tomorrow, if we don't lynch the juggernaut, it's too late.
Although you guys didn't pressure me enough for me to reveal. Which is very unlike for veteran players like you guys.
You're poisoned and will die unless you find a way to prove to the doc that you're worth saving. What more pressure are you looking for?

On the other hand, there is, or will be, no proof of Drac not changing the quoted text. I see it as a desperate try to get healed from the poison, which I beleive it's true.
I disagree. Drac can prove his results, whereas scattered conveniently enough can't until tomorrow. Currently townreading Drac, and I think it would be a very good idea for the doc to heal him––we need all the townies we can get rn.

So here's my issue:
I am the mayor

Although you guys didn't pressure me enough for me to reveal. Which is very unlike for veteran players like you guys.

There's a slight chance that SM would be executed and the day will end with me dying without being healed.

So here is my role

and here are my communication

Assuming the coven don't have the special ability to hide from the sheriff, this result clears quaking from being a coven member.

However he could still be the Juggernaut as far as I concern.
Pretty obviously, imo, these claims imply FtC is possible, as there is a Doctor explicitly mentioned in scattered's role and yet Drac's tells us the Doctor can FtC if people really want. Now do I believe Lorde would ever include FtC possibility in a game, especially considering there was already a confirmed Bodyguard? No. So one of these two people are bad guys, and I'm highly betting on Drac, seeing that BG has already been revealed.
This whole strategy of claiming this huge power role is a bait for the Doctor to protect Drac tonight, so whichever role he isn't (Jugg/Coven) can't kill him. If he's Jugg, he was legit poisoned and wants healing. If he's Coven, he fakeclaimed the poison, trying to get the Doctor to save him.
So Drac's totally 100% bad, and we need him gone. I'm voting inno.
Also, maybe a Jabber-Drac Coven team because Jabber completely ignored this side of the situation (especially considering Drac's results have no new information behind them, which is extremely suspicious (only 37% chance of that happening if he picked randomly, and IHANI why he would have chosen Quaking and Jade, seeing as he never noted any suspicion on either of them iirc).

Pretty obviously, imo, these claims imply FtC is possible, as there is a Doctor explicitly mentioned in scattered's role and yet Drac's tells us the Doctor can FtC if people really want. Now do I believe Lorde would ever include FtC possibility in a game, especially considering there was already a confirmed Bodyguard? No. So one of these two people are bad guys, and I'm highly betting on Drac, seeing that BG has already been revealed.
I have very little difficulty believing that a seer, a doc, and a bodyguard would exist in the same game. Does that really never happen in ToS?

And I wouldn't put too much effort into trying to figure out what a host would and wouldn't do. It's extremely likely that there are five wincons in this twelve-player game (town, mafia, coven, juggernaut, survivor), which is p much unheard of.

This whole strategy of claiming this huge power role is a bait for the Doctor to protect Drac tonight, so whichever role he isn't (Jugg/Coven) can't kill him. If he's Jugg, he was legit poisoned and wants healing. If he's Coven, he fakeclaimed the poison, trying to get the Doctor to save him.
That's fair reasoning; you're just going into it with the read that Drac is anti-town. I still read him as town, so the risk I'm more willing to take is having the doc heal him and be up an extra townie. Otherwise we lose two people today and two tonight and go into D4 with three––at least one of which, in all likelihood, could be the juggernaut.
A'ight now that's a huge leap in logic. You've arrived at the conclusion that Drac is anti-town. What part of that makes scattered inno?
Also, maybe a Jabber-Drac Coven team because Jabber completely ignored this side of the situation (especially considering Drac's results have no new information behind them, which is extremely suspicious (only 37% chance of that happening if he picked randomly, and IHANI why he would have chosen Quaking and Jade, seeing as he never noted any suspicion on either of them iirc).
Where are you getting 37%? I'm pretty sure it should just be 6/11 + (3/8)/2, as the number of players alive each night whose alignment we already know/isn't Drac. That would make it a 73.3% chance of Drac hitting targets both nights that don't help us. (I've never taken a stats/probability course, so I could totally be way off; feel free to correct my math.)

So here's my issue:

It would be counter productive for me to claim being poison and getting more attention to myself. Before my claim I barely have enough suspicion on me which if I were a Coven member would be an ideal situation.

If SM's role is real, then it prove that doctor exist can cure poisoned people.

I chose Jade out of the blue, and and the second choice was made out of the people who voted Nick as guilty. I was under the assumption that there is 3 member of the mafia and one of the 2 remaining would cover their tract by voting guilty on a fellow member. '

"I chose Jade out of the blue, and and the second choice was made out of the people who voted Nick as guilty. I was under the assumption that there is at least 3 member of the mafia and one of the 2 remaining would cover their tracks by voting guilty on a fellow member. "

It would be counter productive for me to claim being poison and getting more attention to myself. Before my claim I barely have enough suspicion on me which if I were a Coven member would be an ideal situation.
NP also mentioned that you could be juggernaut and actually poisoned, this being your bid to try and get the doc to heal/protect you. Tbh that's the most legit part of the case on you––please respond to it.
We determined that already.
I chose Jade out of the blue, and and the second choice was made out of the people who voted Nick as guilty. I was under the assumption that there is 3 member of the mafia and one of the 2 remaining would cover their tract by voting guilty on a fellow member. '
Honestly this seems like really faulty reasoning. Why not scan Pineapple, who was the only one to abstain?

I'm probably not going to be able to get on again before the deadline, so here's the deal. How sure are you guys that Drac is the juggernaut? I'm starting to believe it myself now, given that point of NP's that he completely ignored.

I have a one-shot vig, and if Drac is juggernaut I think I can use it to guarantee an extra day, which we can use to prove or disprove scattered's claim. Therefore, I'll vote inno on scattered tonight, but we need to lynch quaking today.

If quaking gets lynched today and Drac dies from poison, and the coven kills one more tonight, we're left with four going into tomorrow; two coven and two town. (This is the reason why quaking needs to be lynched; we need to get it down to two town and a coven, not a town and a coven and a survivor.) If the doc is willing to protect me tonight, I can use the vig. There will be four players who aren't me tonight, and if the doc claims, there are only three players unspoken for––two coven and a town (one of whom is scattered). I vig one of the coven, the other coven kills either the doc or the other townie, and we're left with three going into tomorrow: me, another townie (either unnamed or the doc), and the last coven.

Now, if the coven kills the unnamed townie, it'll be me and the doc, who are both confotown, outnumbering the last coven. If the coven kill the doc, then we have me, a townie, and a coven, but now we know for certain which one scattered is, because his claim will be proven or disproven at the start of the Day.

I'm 99% sure this works, but it assumes that Drac is juggernaut. What do y'all reckon?

Oh and claim:

You are the Vigilante and are aligned with the Town. You are a terrified citizen who feels the need to take matters into his own hands.

Active Ability - Rapid Firing: One night during the game, you may PM me ‘Rapid Fire [PLAYER]’, and you will attack them with a Basic attack. However, if you shoot a member of the town, you will kill yourself the following night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Town.

I have a one-shot vig, and if Drac is juggernaut I think I can use it to guarantee an extra day, which we can use to prove or disprove scattered's claim. Therefore, I'll vote inno on scattered tonight, but we need to lynch quaking today.

If quaking gets lynched today and Drac dies from poison, and the coven kills one more tonight, we're left with four going into tomorrow; two coven and two town. (This is the reason why quaking needs to be lynched; we need to get it down to two town and a coven, not a town and a coven and a survivor.) If the doc is willing to protect me tonight, I can use the vig. There will be four players who aren't me tonight, and if the doc claims, there are only three players unspoken for––two coven and a town (one of whom is scattered). I vig one of the coven, the other coven kills either the doc or the other townie, and we're left with three going into tomorrow: me, another townie (either unnamed or the doc), and the last coven.

Now, if the coven kills the unnamed townie, it'll be me and the doc, who are both confotown, outnumbering the last coven. If the coven kill the doc, then we have me, a townie, and a coven, but now we know for certain which one scattered is, because his claim will be proven or disproven at the start of the Day.

I'm 99% sure this works, but it assumes that Drac is juggernaut. What do y'all reckon?
It does assume that Drac is juggernaut, and thats the scary part. Because we lose if he is town though don’t we? Because that would result in the juggernaut also having a kill. But if thet kill eachother, there is no problem and we still win. I guess its a pretty good idea actually.

1. NP also mentioned that you could be juggernaut and actually poisoned, this being your bid to try and get the doc to heal/protect you. Tbh that's the most legit part of the case on you––please respond to it.
2. We determined that already.
3. Honestly this seems like really faulty reasoning. Why not scan Pineapple, who was the only one to abstain?
4. I'm probably not going to be able to get on again before the deadline, so here's the deal. How sure are you guys that Drac is the juggernaut? I'm starting to believe it myself now, given that point of NP's that he completely ignored.
5. I have a one-shot vig, and if Drac is juggernaut I think I can use it to guarantee an extra day, which we can use to prove or disprove scattered's claim. Therefore, I'll vote inno on scattered tonight, but we need to lynch quaking today.

1. It would be real nice for a Juggernaut to claim town SHERIFF at this point anyone can be the juggernaut
2. Which prove the me being poisoned is real. It would be stupid for coven to not use their poisoner at all. and since I'm the only one poisoned so far, I'm certainly not a coven member.
3. I don't care if you guys think it faulty reasoning. It was my reason when doing that hence I don't think I need to comment further on this and even if I scanned Pineapple would it make a different.
4. maybe because you and NP might be the coven trying to eliminate the a townie that could detect you with my ability.
5. a Vig in a 12 person game with already 3 killing ability. If this were true, this game really is bad for the townie.

I'm not ignoring NP point on calling me the juggernaut, I already claim SHERIFF so I don't know how to respond to NP's assumption.

Basically the town fate is rest with the doctor who ever you might be. You need to heal me, if not. you guys would loose 3 town members (Assuming quaking is aligned with himself when you guys want to lynch him). Me dying from poison, and the other 2 killed by the juggernaut and coven.

How sure are you guys that Drac is the juggernaut? I'm starting to believe it myself now, given that point of NP's that he completely ignored.
Well, it seems we start to agree. I'm 70% sure he is Juggernaut, and 90% sure he is evil (either Jugger or Coven). With that in mind, it's the best lynch today for me even if he is poisoned because we prevent his kill tonight.
According to your plan, if you really have the one-shot vig tonight (which I doubt it exists, sorry) and Drac results to be the Jugger, how do you plan to use it before he kills someone? From my understanding, the Jugger's kill and your vig happen at night, at the same time, so in that case Jugger will kill and you will also kill Jugger, not preventing Jugger's kill which is the most important thing. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
This is the reason why quaking needs to be lynched; we need to get it down to two town and a coven, not a town and a coven and a survivor.
I still don't understand why you want to kill quaking if you beleive he is a Survivor. He is totally harmless for the Town. We need to kill either Juggernaut (preferrably) or Coven.
I vig one of the coven, the other coven kills either the doc or the other townie, and we're left with three going into tomorrow: me, another townie (either unnamed or the doc), and the last coven.
How are you so sure that your vig will be directed to a Coven member?
It does assume that Drac is juggernaut, and thats the scary part. Because we lose if he is town though don’t we? Because that would result in the juggernaut also having a kill. But if thet kill eachother, there is no problem and we still win. I guess its a pretty good idea actually.
None of us is completely sure about each other's role or alignment. This game is about looking for signals that raise some suspicions and use them to lynch pottential scummies. Right now we highly suspect Drac is Juggernaut and that's enough to lynch him.
Which prove the me being poisoned is real. It would be stupid for coven to not use their poisoner at all. and since I'm the only one poisoned so far, I'm certainly not a coven member.
But that doesn't exclude you from being Juggernaut.

I have very little difficulty believing that a seer, a doc, and a bodyguard would exist in the same game. Does that really never happen in ToS?

And I wouldn't put too much effort into trying to figure out what a host would and wouldn't do. It's extremely likely that there are five wincons in this twelve-player game (town, mafia, coven, juggernaut, survivor), which is p much unheard of.

That's fair reasoning; you're just going into it with the read that Drac is anti-town. I still read him as town, so the risk I'm more willing to take is having the doc heal him and be up an extra townie. Otherwise we lose two people today and two tonight and go into D4 with three––at least one of which, in all likelihood, could be the juggernaut.

A'ight now that's a huge leap in logic. You've arrived at the conclusion that Drac is anti-town. What part of that makes scattered inno?

Where are you getting 37%? I'm pretty sure it should just be 6/11 + (3/8)/2, as the number of players alive each night whose alignment we already know/isn't Drac. That would make it a 73.3% chance of Drac hitting targets both nights that don't help us. (I've never taken a stats/probability course, so I could totally be way off; feel free to correct my math.)
Also lol my math was totally off, but so is yours, as it turns out. Chance of Drac hitting now useless target N1 is (6/11), N2 is only (3/7). (6/11)*(3/7)=23.3% So actually even less likely.

If you didn't die tonight though as Coven, you'd get auto-lynched tomorrow.
Yes it proves a doctor exists if this is real. But you claiming sheriff implies FtC is possible. No way do I think that Lorde wants that, especially after Quaking and I have talked so much about how seers are damaging to the game.
And you chose someone out of the blue and for such awful reasoning? That makes no sense.
You suspected Mariano very publically D1, and you did a similar thing with myself and Gekki that day. Why Jade and not any of us? (two of which are alive, which is why not)
NP also mentioned that you could be juggernaut and actually poisoned, this being your bid to try and get the doc to heal/protect you. Tbh that's the most legit part of the case on you––please respond to it.

We determined that already.

Honestly this seems like really faulty reasoning. Why not scan Pineapple, who was the only one to abstain?

I'm probably not going to be able to get on again before the deadline, so here's the deal. How sure are you guys that Drac is the juggernaut? I'm starting to believe it myself now, given that point of NP's that he completely ignored.

Okay this is total trash. I'm both pretty sure that you're not vig (a role which is known throughout ToS as the most scummy unprovable claim out there), that the Coven kills another person tonight and not also the Juggernaut, at that you can successfully vig one of the Coven. I'm doubting that all of that is true. Jabber is very likely Coven imo.
You either think he's town or scattered is town. There's no way it can be both unless Lorde has crazy setup design.
1. It would be real nice for a Juggernaut to claim town SHERIFF at this point anyone can be the juggernaut
2. Which prove the me being poisoned is real. It would be stupid for coven to not use their poisoner at all. and since I'm the only one poisoned so far, I'm certainly not a coven member.
3. I don't care if you guys think it faulty reasoning. It was my reason when doing that hence I don't think I need to comment further on this and even if I scanned Pineapple would it make a different.
4. maybe because you and NP might be the coven trying to eliminate the a townie that could detect you with my ability.
5. a Vig in a 12 person game with already 3 killing ability. If this were true, this game really is bad for the townie.

I'm not ignoring NP point on calling me the juggernaut, I already claim SHERIFF so I don't know how to respond to NP's assumption.

Basically the town fate is rest with the doctor who ever you might be. You need to heal me, if not. you guys would loose 3 town members (Assuming quaking is aligned with himself when you guys want to lynch him). Me dying from poison, and the other 2 killed by the juggernaut and coven.
Nobody wants to lynch Quaking besides scummy Jabber who knows that doing that will give his Coven the victory.
The only good response you can make is being 100% sure scattered is either Coven or Jugg. Guessing Jugg because I'm p sure he's not with Jabber.
Well, it seems we start to agree. I'm 70% sure he is Juggernaut, and 90% sure he is evil (either Jugger or Coven). With that in mind, it's the best lynch today for me even if he is poisoned because we prevent his kill tonight.

According to your plan, if you really have the one-shot vig tonight (which I doubt it exists, sorry) and Drac results to be the Jugger, how do you plan to use it before he kills someone? From my understanding, the Jugger's kill and your vig happen at night, at the same time, so in that case Jugger will kill and you will also kill Jugger, not preventing Jugger's kill which is the most important thing. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I still don't understand why you want to kill quaking if you beleive he is a Survivor. He is totally harmless for the Town. We need to kill either Juggernaut (preferrably) or Coven.

None of us is completely sure about each other's role or alignment. This game is about looking for signals that raise some suspicions and use them to lynch pottential scummies. Right now we highly suspect Drac is Juggernaut and that's enough to lynch him.

But that doesn't exclude you from being Juggernaut.
Yeah I just echoed that post a ton... Just gonna say that I agree with a lot of what was said here.

Day 3, Trial 1 - Results

quakingpunch73 abstained.

NinjaPenguin voted innocent.

Jabberwock voted innocent.

mordacazir voted innocent.

Mariano11887 voted innocent.

GM DracLord voted innocent.

The vote went 0-5, and scattered has been determined innocent. You have 2 trials left today.

##Vote: Jabberwock

I dont see this game having 4 possible killer even if you are one shot..only

@NinjaPenguin my suspicion on Mariono on day 1 purely for that day only,
You keep saying the probabilit6 of me having picking those two are low, but it is still possiblle. I already explain my reason and that was it,
But i do agree with you that quaking lynch is bad since he is the survivor i do think he is aligned with the town

Your one shot was probably the poison that you injected in me.. is therwise the game would have the town at serious handicapped

Claiming sheriff doesn't make you confotown. Especially since you don't actually have any helpful results.
I don't follow, but sure, I agree you're probably not a coven member. That's not really the point I'm trying to make, though.
Fair enough.
Mm, no, but nice soft-OMGUS.
I'm town-aligned. The town effectively has a one-shot NK. How is that really bad? -.-
Okay, well, your claim doesn't clear you. You'll want to think of a better defense than that.
Drac will die from poison; he won't be able to kill anyone.
Quaking's wincon allows him to win with coven just as easily as with town, assuming he's a traditional survivor. If it comes down to one town, one coven, and quaking, he can vote either one of the other two and win; he doesn't need to figure out who's who.
That'll come down to reads, but I reckon it'll be very possible. Even if I randomize it, if the doc claims there are three other players unaccounted for; there's a 67% chance of hitting coven.
Also lol my math was totally off, but so is yours, as it turns out. Chance of Drac hitting now useless target N1 is (6/11), N2 is only (3/7). (6/11)*(3/7)=23.3% So actually even less likely.
Pretty sure you don't multiply them––that would be for if Drac only had one scan on a night with 77 other players, 18 of whom would be unhelpful. :x
Okay this is total trash. I'm both pretty sure that you're not vig (a role which is known throughout ToS as the most scummy unprovable claim out there), that the Coven kills another person tonight and not also the Juggernaut, at that you can successfully vig one of the Coven. I'm doubting that all of that is true. Jabber is very likely Coven imo.
The juggernaut doesn't get a kill because he's dead. I can successfully vig one of the coven because there are three players left, two of whom are coven. As for me being a vig, you're right that I can't prove it until tomorrow. But if you wanna play the meta-game, if Lorde has so many individual faction kills going on in this game, why wouldn't the town get one, too?
Nobody wants to lynch Quaking besides scummy Jabber who knows that doing that will give his Coven the victory.
Okay that's actually a bit ridiculous. NP you know as well as I do that quaking is under no obligation to the town once we're at parity-plus-survivor. I'm certainly not coven; lynching quaking would be playing toward my wincon as town assuming we follow the rest of that plan.
The only good response you can make is being 100% sure scattered is either Coven or Jugg. Guessing Jugg because I'm p sure he's not with Jabber.
Drac or scattered? They can't both be juggernaut.

I'm not so sure about this. Drac quoted the following from Lorde: "You have been poisoned! You will die tomorrow unless you are cured!". I understand that he will die at the end of tonight/beggining of tomorrow. By that time, Juggernaut already executed his attack.
Like I said, I'm not sure about it. We can ask Lorde I think because it's part of the rules.
@Lord o da rings When does the poison kill the one that is poisoned? After or before he executes his night action? This is important.
Quaking's wincon allows him to win with coven just as easily as with town, assuming he's a traditional survivor. If it comes down to one town, one coven, and quaking, he can vote either one of the other two and win; he doesn't need to figure out who's who.
And what's the problem with the Survivor accomplishing its goal? He wins if the game ends and he stays alive, and the game won't end until the Town, the Coven or the Jugger achieve their objective. In that case, there will be 2 winning factions (Surv and one of the other 3).

Okay, this can be cleared up fairly easily. @Lord o da rings, I messaged you that day saying I would be V/LA for a bit. Idk why you didn't say something like "Jabber on host-approved V/LA" at the time, but would be great if you could confirm that now. ^.^
You asked for like 30 hours, which I wouldn't consider a V/LA since a lot of players often go 30 hours without posting anyways.
@Lord o da rings When does the poison kill the one that is poisoned? After or before he executes his night action? This is important.
A poisoned player would turn up dead at the beginning of the next day, unless they're cured. They would have the following day and night to live, after they've been poisoned.

Day 3, Trial 1 - Results

quakingpunch73 abstained.

NinjaPenguin voted innocent.

Jabberwock voted innocent.

mordacazir voted innocent.

Mariano11887 voted innocent.

GM DracLord voted innocent.

The vote went 0-5, and scattered has been determined innocent. You have 2 trials left today.
So Drac voted inno, even though his claim contradicts with scattered's. Why? Because he knows scattered being hung would reveal him for sure. Scattered did a similar thing himself in Lorde's game.
##Vote: Jabberwock

I dont see this game having 4 possible killer even if you are one shot..only

@NinjaPenguin my suspicion on Mariono on day 1 purely for that day only,
You keep saying the probabilit6 of me having picking those two are low, but it is still possiblle. I already explain my reason and that was it,
But i do agree with you that quaking lynch is bad since he is the survivor i do think he is aligned with the town
So why didn't you choose Mariano or myself N1?
Claiming sheriff doesn't make you confotown. Especially since you don't actually have any helpful results.

I don't follow, but sure, I agree you're probably not a coven member. That's not really the point I'm trying to make, though.

Fair enough.

Mm, no, but nice soft-OMGUS.

I'm town-aligned. The town effectively has a one-shot NK. How is that really bad? -.-

Okay, well, your claim doesn't clear you. You'll want to think of a better defense than that.

That'll come down to reads, but I reckon it'll be very possible. Even if I randomize it, if the doc claims there are three other players unaccounted for; there's a 67% chance of hitting coven.

Pretty sure you don't multiply them––that would be for if Drac only had one scan on a night with 77 other players, 18 of whom would be unhelpful. :x

The juggernaut doesn't get a kill because he's dead. I can successfully vig one of the coven because there are three players left, two of whom are coven. As for me being a vig, you're right that I can't prove it until tomorrow. But if you wanna play the meta-game, if Lorde has so many individual faction kills going on in this game, why wouldn't the town get one, too?

Okay that's actually a bit ridiculous. NP you know as well as I do that quaking is under no obligation to the town once we're at parity-plus-survivor. I'm certainly not coven; lynching quaking would be playing toward my wincon as town assuming we follow the rest of that plan.

Drac or scattered? They can't both be juggernaut.
That factional kill idea actually does make sense now that you mention it. I guess you have a point.
P(A ∩ B) = P(A) P(B|A). Assuming independence, it's just pure multiplication.
That last comment was talking to Drac, btw. I completely doubt scattered is anything but town.
I'm not so sure about this. Drac quoted the following from Lorde: "You have been poisoned! You will die tomorrow unless you are cured!". I understand that he will die at the end of tonight/beggining of tomorrow. By that time, Juggernaut already executed his attack.
Like I said, I'm not sure about it. We can ask Lorde I think because it's part of the rules.

And what's the problem with the Survivor accomplishing its goal? He wins if the game ends and he stays alive, and the game won't end until the Town, the Coven or the Jugger achieve their objective. In that case, there will be 2 winning factions (Surv and one of the other 3).
The potential problem is Quaking defecting to Coven/Jugg. But the Coven/Jugg themself are much more important.

And btw, Jabber, your plan 100% doesn't work via what Lorde just said.

I've said why before plenty of times:
##VOTE: GM Draclord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back