News 'Lucario-GX Box' in February!

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Looking forward to Lucario GX, curious if it will be fighting type or metal type (which I didn’t quite understand).
Metal Lucario would be awesome vs Gardevoir and if it has similar 1,2, and 3 energy attacks like its EX card it could be quite a good card.
Lucario was printed in Fates Collide last May...although not several years it has been a while.

Nistua

Aspiring Trainer
Looking forward to Lucario GX, curious if it will be fighting type or metal type (which I didn’t quite understand).
Metal Lucario would be awesome vs Gardevoir and if it has similar 1,2, and 3 energy attacks like its EX card it could be quite a good card.
Lucario was printed in Fates Collide last May...although not several years it has been a while.
There was actually one in BUS. It was sarcasm though, look at the other Pokémon listed :D

Alakazam90125

Aspiring Trainer
"There hasn’t been a new Lucario card in several years, like Mewtwo, Gardevoir, and Darkrai, so it’s good we’re finally getting one."

;)

BKRapper

Aspiring Trainer
Forgive my lack of enthusiasm upon hearing of this new box. I'm still waiting on my Sharpedo GX... A GOOD Sharpedo GX.

Man! We havent gotten a Lucario since Burning Shadows! When was that? Like 4 years ago?

EDIT: All jokes aside, I really hope the card will be good

Haarry

Aspiring Trainer
I hope this means a lucario GX in ultra prism. The set comes out 6 days before my birthday so I'm getting a box and lucario is my fav pokemon :D

MegaSnorlax

Card Eater
Lucario is one of those cards I thought might be fun to collect, and then you see the sheer amount of printings, combined with the risk of becoming "that Lucario guy" and you're just like...

Nah...

(Who am I kidding, I am totally that Lucario guy. But where's my Goodra GX???)

Sup3rTaco

Aspiring Rayquaza
Yeah, I'm still just waiting on my Pyukumuku GX. Need something to counter all these OP meta decks.