News 'Lucario-GX Box' in February!

Cory Robinson

Aspiring Trainer
Where's the English Mimikyu GX? Or possibly a Gorgiest GX?? Delibird GX for Christmas maybe??? Just ideas, I have Promo ideas for years man

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
of course lucario was going to get a gx its a dang good looking pokemon with a cool typing and move pool. just hope its given the lycanroc and bulu treatment and be a good promo that is printed in FA in a later set

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
Wheres my Swampert GX.
I also want a Rayquaza GX, since up until rotation i pwned everyone in my area with Emerald Brake Rayquaza.
Someone in a previous post mentioned a Vileplume ex. and if all the leaked rumors are true about an alolan oddish coming in USUM a new vileplume could be likely.

more likely GX's will probably be centred around the new Rainbow Rocket. We Know Giovanni has Mewtwo from the trailer, but we just got a Mewtwo GX in shining legends. could we see a Persian GX, Nidoking GX and Nidoqueen GX?

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
Looking forward to seeing how good it'll be! I'd love for it to be a Steel-type, but I feel like it'll be Fighting just like it's EX counterpart, which I'll be fine with too. Just make it competitive!

CodeRed15

Aspiring Trainer
I surprised Garedvoir won worlds, but now Gardevoir will have too many weaknesses i.e. solgaleo , metagross, and lucario. I’m positive all of these metal decks will bring down the amount o Gardevoir decks.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
I am here sitting and waiting for my Rhyperior-GX. I don't care if it has high AC, as long as Rhyperior GX revealed, Life is good.