Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
R-PgfpH2LW4GEOV7LbM4EmMWb2gIkI9bZH_XsFiSMHLYuUZsoSQHM8uQ5EzIaZU1ZneOE1WKXFEGZSQJh-Djs16ts-hy1xdoceJbWuxC4gfDdqPECLZGwG1EZfOW2sNJAEgJJCmHI0kre8nyB6az-w8uz4XCvL4vqqrWBqHw5lynUfwIxvZjT-1w3gbvMTFTTQBNv3cT-TwZFbH6mN8Wh7lBBV-1UgLu3WVQmzIHr2jhxUo8nUUd42zldMzRnYfjpLfOmk2bTWeVBCH1WbcHKSuKodaY-hzExv8D0fNBbRWFQa6zj9tzkq_cGAYUiK5VLEhWicmtbbKgjWZHZdEVUkfs4lIViagDPT5gmkQfPsxbITKOOktz8QvA5E-ddeftAUO7m1zUiif1_OB_URoziiiWOydJTiv1hrklryZhdEuxzmoeTc1mrBDHw4lYrllPAgPjxqXKZqeEA0dwFssLu0pDmiXa9p_ixZ0Y9MkKycaEhLrXiQAIPdDLF59XJjaBGWWA2dORc_y3TGDEGPLVM52K-1D-dQQEL11CXi95ch4xszn7NCCjkqyauB4uICWJn1YjF8v65vwV0af5_XkNc017f8EN49tabmN2xORqURF4XuLKaHzZ2e7QkjmzDJGlnBWn8PaM1UmMFgBCifx_FLDfL10zhHhlmE14zHU2gA=s200-no
Let's think this through, shall we? *makes a small ice statue of Bagon and a small ice statue of Chimchar*.

Bagon and chimchar together weigh around 50kg. Add in terminal velocity, and that means that they will go fast, fast, fast, then face a hard stop against a presumably rock solid floor on a surface area of roughly the profile of bagon's tiny hard head, let's say around... 10 square centimeters. All that force applied in such a small surface will focus entirely and be transmitted to bagon's spine, meaning that unless he has a head and spine made out of high-density metal, it will most certainly...

*throws the Bagon statue in the air, it crashes down and splits into several barely recognizable parts*

... shatter at impact.

And Bagon's muscly (according to him, at least) body has nowhere near the amount of mass needed to make that liquefied, disjointed mess a good cushion for chimchar's fall, too, so that means...

*throws the chimchar statue in the air, it crashes down and breaks in a thousand glittery pieces*

... he will shatter even harder.

And if you add flamethrowers, the velocity might be only slightly reduced, unless they can focus the entirety of it in a very small area, and even in that case, the high-velocity impact on what amounts to basically a small pool of magma will... I don't think I need to get graphic with this, right?
Anyway, no matter what, we end up with their mangled bodies combined into a gruesome mix of muscle and bone, maybe burning, maybe not, but all thankfully contained into a fairly large crevice on the ground and not splattered all around.

Because that would be dreadful.

wfNfQ1ZbiVAN2FJYVejj2aBKw2o4AjSKApwxx7-V6sRZG7V1bNUQa3_7C--kjWovMJiUO91PXkFWeEVNaIgmeI37Ye_X8LjdHoMnN5EEo_L-3HFE2muSw_6hszwbv65r-t5TYueUbsFEkm3E8oKAiZbxzU1ntM21gh-Pk7UkFqh_cFgV9iODesrweRmQuf84zrGeLG9kCH8VioQo5foqbgQ4P02zEAMhNZiSaTHxs7P2pnDd79lHGJf1P5EHuU-7EP9EYeP5qdWEcsaclXzsE0S2MMILkNBX1-b_w62-O_pigda1Cf4zcAoxft1kaymfU5dw1jL5CAmnejH9XoBSavWJqOwzL5aZuxrXyWiuFc2G7lA64kN_s0enZfBcHeWjPuEL7LtHVO_XLwiVisHoa3jZ5PTOZTsCIAdMpYakoOcW_lrdbkSakFKZtw_w0Wy0dC9-k7oKAY3eGAMjoUadFhjETIWaLeLTkul7u4qNKhuOJ-Jmkzk0JOYVl20rMaBZqdaqQHlSi_3SJc7WMyFm3cA77bmB7pXfRLiQMpLfacecKa5Q56iG4u45bpTtZocex-iQO0qOF6W-vN7midLIQlIwCR0ai3o02DnKhU1W1WziUcLmVRVF-P6PcL2VmfwxEmdAEC8Ok27uJKAekZymW-7qG2089LWyWSatXjdzjQ=s200-no
Anyway, good luck! *continues making the staircase*

Umm try again sweetie
Bagon has a dream of one day soaring in the sky. In doomed efforts to fly, this Pokémon hurls itself off cliffs. As a result of its dives, its head has grown tough and as hard as tempered steel.
This is from the pokedex
So yeah If my cranium is as hard as tempered steel that would imply my other bones are as hard as tempered steel so yes my bones are as hard as metal and thus are able to survive the fall
*picks up broken bagon statue and holds it out towards vulpix*
If you would be so kind as to repair this please

Prof, you have an... Interesting idea as to how ice works.

Double o Squirtle has been removed from the game. Eevee has disappeared.
@Professor Palutena @Celever @bbninjas Activity check.

The group of Pokemon decide to listen to the note and jump off the precipice. Chimchar latches onto Bagon as he drops like a rock. The flying Pokemon follow as close behind as possible.
Vulpix rolls her eyes at the others that have already fallen below her vision and she attempts to create a staircase toward the bottom. Spoink follows close behind.

Bagon and Chimchar, in the lead, are able to see the light getting stronger. It had first seemed to be behind them, but as they drop they seem to be getting... Closer to it?
The bottom of the chasm still can't be seen, but instead of being too dark, now they're squinting to even keep their eyes open from the harsh light coming from in front of them.

Swablu, Rowlet, Klink, and Cutiefly stop their descent, but Bagon, Chimchar, and the others plunge forward into the light. They can't be seen from above anymore.

Suddenly, the light vanishes, leaving the flying Pokemon and those on the staircase above in pitch dark for a second. Then, as suddenly as it left, the light erupts back to life. The flying Pokemon are suddenly sucked into the light, without any control of their wings (or, uh, magnetic pull?) to escape.

Vulpix and Spoink, still far above the others, can feel the ice beneath them breaking. The cave behind them is beginning to collapse.
They fall in as well.

jQzIzTj.jpg

forest.jpg

THE FOREST CLEARING - CLEAR

YOUR GOAL: Leave the Area Safely - COMPLETE (well most of you)

Another update shortly.

My bad for not being around! Let's see how things go.

PP2607.png
Huh-Where did everyone go?

@Keeper of Night Mitsh, in his surprise, and fear of being left behind, rushes over to the cliff, trips, tumbles for a few metres, teeters at the edge of the cliff, loses his balance, falls, and (probably) gets absorbed by that uncanny white light thing. Man, isn't it his lucky day?

How much time had passed? Hours? Days?

The Pokemon slowly wake up one by one, finding themselves in a new location. Far different from the cave they were just in.
The sun shone bright overhead, a cool breeze was blowing around them, and in the distance the cries of bird Pokemon could be heard.
They were outdoors once again. But not back in the forest! Were they free?

ZEo6xY0.jpg

???

YOUR GOAL: Unknown
The area they were in was a wide open plain. Trees dotted the edge of their vision, but they did seem to be in a completely different place than before.

Looking behind them, however, they could see what appeared to be the forest:
HHYlGsp.jpg
But how did they get from there... To here?

To their right the field continued, who could say for how long? The ground steadily rose in that direction, eventually obscuring their view and preventing them from seeing beyond.
W5anKVF.jpg

To their left, a mountain range lay in the distance. There was an old path leading that direction.
h0rz0yR.jpg

Where would they go from here? What was their current plan?

@Keeper of Night
I follow Vulpix down the path to the mountain, bouncing maniacally.

Mountains have lots of rocks! Good places to find truffles. Plus lots of hills! Fun to bounce on. Just as long as you don't bounce too hard to lose your pearl, then it's almost impossible to find, oh nooooooooo!

Eh. You only live once!

*ties pearl onto head with a little piece of string, keeps bouncing*

Spoink keeps bouncing, but her snout wrinkles up and her beady eyes twinkle with the effort of a thought.

"I sure hope my pearl doesn't fall off while we're going up these mountains, that would be terrible! I'd better make a backup plan.

"Say, which one of you pokemon is the smallest, roundest, and easiest to balance on one's head? I'm just curious for, uh, reasons."

mroE2OOuv6aKYVaBveG6OQ8Hb5T6yf9wextgq5KzZUqI4oNkHawUBvlgRnRU2gPGLYHWZmt3aHLGtOzosRxRAuKKsb2ETX8GoLtNrs1ptvIyoCu7fQglS8IGId6nCrfaqcP7MIYRyQsk4uIigHLtEUEfp4bpzVbiElBJWjIJTOVryMFI_1Uj4WKuDTgnsLi5Ls15izM71VzcP1CqUUGz0CDDbczxJZH5ALzhNZQHKfUHyyEeHaEA4NMsm5_TGXmUS-0bm6zXzZKjlERSZ2CeVu24lJIwsHCb6CDkJOcq-oAfGU18PAhs4_cR_fkl-wHCtvD6ABT5Z3k3pgbFajbx4OAgFokUh38ImhbtKUIP00cxRx7fu5_tLQS01dASWBpWTxGYc-b0R-9EXkvfEq3piw_ZmdR5xqamyRGieB35fY5fhHHUr6X3nm961z5NC9rxh0HB9-WUJFyCQ0MFbbKiZCLrcJzpAngF4WL34QUw3eCnDsAAv4gM2Xlk2H3ARToqZRRE2lRldLt3fM1BlLPbUbYcTvgj7WnLLLupYM_0KrgQrU-CQgUMmjLVDK0a4OARCUIiW8_7ijf7MOn_Db9ZQ-jp3rzuE-IXguM8b0jPDfoaQon3-uQ8Q7c1az9MRXHNi1kMOtIDpw_MuyNpp7RNhSrCD-fx1RqtHbp_4REXiA=s200-no
That, would be you.

Well then!

*bouncing intensifies*

BTl27fP.gif

FOR FREEDOM! *running leap*

spoink-21.gif

*bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce*
*bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce!!!*

Spoink is dizzy now.

Last edited:
PP2607.png
I suppose I should join this expedition to the mountains. After all, you'd all regret me not being in my prescence once the temperature gets chill, and we can't have that.

@Keeper of Night Mitsh follows the others to the mountain.

PP2607.png
I suppose I should join this expedition to the mountains. After all, you'd all regret me not being in my prescence once the temperature gets chill, and we can't have that.

@Keeper of Night Mitsh follows the others to the mountain.
Yeah cause who wants a regular fire that we can make with flamethrower when you can have a life force draining ghost candle instead!
In all seriousness though we do need you

NCLoO7v.gif

i was so afraid the adventure would be over once we left the clearing. aw yiss.

what is the status of that compass we had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back