Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap super fang is OP!
Also what was that 5 paragraph essay on what just happened by vulpix about?
Edit: I just read it and notice how she had nothing to say about us sane dragons yeah that's cause we da best *dabs* also can you really blame..."Adolf Hydreigon"? For not liking fairies? Those things are terrifying!

Last edited:
dont do that you will make chimchar jealous XD
390.png

Again with the fact that we're both guys...

Also, thanks for helping me out, Lief. I'm going in with Acrobatics! @Keeper of Night

*continues soaring through the air*

Hey you can high-five stalactites up here!

*tries not to think too hard about landing on the Feruligatr*

We don't hate you we only have 6 clerics and they have to prioritize based on damage output and other clerics but I can't speak for our clerics ask them directly if you want

we only have 6 clerics
And most of them don't want to make any actions. :eek:

Guess Imma start buggin' people on Discord. There aren't enough actions coming in per phase to save you and I really rather not change the bad guys actions/stats if I can avoid it.

Unless a day isn't enough time? Seems like half of you have lives and the other half just want to keep the ball rollin'.

[/QUOTE]

JHL8LoY6iX98BNcSkaey5Z7IvkRGx9l_Kt1rTunBTk50L9op1gclC0A0ovAqiT8ngs7o-iwrRBFbyj_XH2r6HEYLfWbxKYnB9-Xdeb9RtuuASNfmf2Wguprz-bBpcUIUnSdHSHPsHtQH7jHhN553Q2-7ETr2P_Hpbzw_XG-sUegHecFUbFBPYiaqFTlb3obnkg0duvd_HjovD0_OOShnruoqp1EyBwHlQP-D3VAr5tYit0QDRVDzQBDU3y2cX87oZOJIamMA_3uw-hNIu6Y8J_QjhDUuNwaGfCk1dpHU-BSlbMYzC34Ys_TQg34Su76-Na6L-JOKCOkt_05937o0-BezvAmgl5eRnLsIugF1VotcSp4ODFyPRptcLBg3rfMSpRTy8l2LLsg5vAYMw1YDag4L0DHoU8V3ltEhitUsWIdPvFRCFqM5MNPODvaNzc79meM84Qep_YHG3Kv3KHHLui4ZyapsBMWnthlMLP4sfmTNrevl4lI2cujBFhvvgOlIprHOGkmzSaa5l5Thkhb6Hw8tQ2Jmr1tedeDncELev9R9FwI8EXnOqS2gFDqcRCrj0fg8yRpuZdOZ4_mjc7DjrwQlH_AfJ2BDVGIkaCLjleox6jEMdkxEpccklhGHplcuyj47V1U5PRPG3DfZyZEa_r0vwYuJMMCuxBrw3il5gg=s200-no

@Keeper of NightI'll revive duskull. He's bound to do more damage than me, and even if he isn't needed, Swablu can wait, she has already gained a level.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help, and yes I am definitely needed ;)

@Keeper of Night I uh....lay there until Vulpix uses her clerical healing powers to bring my ghostly body back to....full ghostiness? :D

Sorry about the quotes, I wanted to delete and start from scratch but I didn't want it to look shady (even though that would fit my character lol)

*bounce bounce* Come on, all clerics who didn't do anything, help heal our poor wounded comrades! I'll give a sweet delicious cupcake to whoever does.

I forgot this existed x.x What did I miss?
We went down the path found a fork used arcana on the statue the statue said key we heard a door sound behind us so we went backwards and came right back here then we went down the path with the dripping sound found a lake went on the lake on a path of ice fought some totodile scared them off with discharge and now we are fighting a feraligatr we need help, help us

*bounce bounce bounce*

If you could help attack the Feraligatr it'd be much appreciated!

*bounce bounce bounce*

I can only bounce on it for so long after all!

*bounce bounce*

Sadly.

NCLoO7v.gif

one good shockwave right in his big ugly face might put him down, or at least blind him. we should make like the anime and fuse your shockwave with my dazzling gleam for something worth of a ~contest~ manuver.

but for now ATTACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back