Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I *think* this means that since SM was attacked, he's confirmed innocent, but I'm really not sure.
Well, if no one comes to counter claim what scattered said, he pretty much is cleared lol.

Also the thing with NP and Keeper makes it seem like they have a QT or a conversation together.

I would like to share my details of my Night actions, if it helps.

Last night, I was target by Blakers and Vracken
Ye were targeted by (in no particular order) Blakers and Vracken.
------------------------------------------------------------
You received an Item.

Item: Wooden Eyeball

power. As long as you hold it, you will return no result when targeted by most investigative Abilities.

You must...

During the night, I gained a new ability.*
You are desperate to gain the approval of the woman you love. As such, if you and the player whose role or safeclaim is Elizabeth Swann vote for the same player, your combined vote weight will be 3

Clarification: My other ability let me gain the above ability when I was targeted by Elizabeth Swann. So either Vrack or Blakers could either be Swann, or have a safeclaim of Swann

There are 2 options, @Little Cherrim . Either you are scum that really hopes for us to find other lynch options through your role actions, or that you are a townie that from some reason has no problem to get lynched. Why are you ignoring my and other posts about you?

I'd like some clarification on what was going on here. I might've just missed something, but these don't seem right to me.
I don't wish to talk about this. I will if I really have to.
@Little Cherrim Please respond to things people have said about you. It is very scummy when you don't, and it limits discussion, something scum desperately wants to happen. If you really are a townie, cultivate discussion.

There are 2 options, @Little Cherrim . Either you are scum that really hopes for us to find other lynch options through your role actions, or that you are a townie that from some reason has no problem to get lynched. Why are you ignoring my and other posts about you?
It wouldn't be a very good play as scum tbh. If no one believed him and he was lynched and flipped scum, we'd immediately look at Blakers and Vracken. If he tried to clear one of them, or even both, that's a 50% chance of taking down another scum down with LC. That's probably half the team, or at least almost half. It's just too risky.

Day 2 Vote Count #1
Vote Count to Lynch:
Little Cherrim: 2 | [NinjaPenguin], [Lord o da rings], [Jadethepokemontrainer]

It still be 7 to lynch.

Vote Count for Port:

Additionally, the followin' players need to pick up the activity or risk being subbed out.
@double o squirtle @GM DracLord @Vracken @simsands @Lord o da rings @Cypher333

Ye have just under 30 hours left in the Day. The hosts are debating increasin' this somewhat because of so many folks bein' inactive. If ye have an opinion one way or the other, feel free to PM us.

After reading through everything that's been going on for the past while, in my eyes, LC is the only logical lynch at this point, refusing to cooperate, or share with us what we request. That almost confirms to me that he's scum, and at the moment my vote remains unchanged.

We've got a mere 30 hours to make a decision. I can't say anyone would be better than LC for today. It doesn't even seem like there are any other reasonable options to give us leads into the next day, and as a result, my vote will remain the same.

I still have a test tomorrow so I haven't caught up at all beyond what I already mentioned and I am interrupting my study to make this comment. LC could very well be fishing, and the lack of sharing is still disconcerting to me. They shared a little though. I am not convinced on the lynch, but. I don't have anything else to go off of until I can look into it more., except that the KoN and Ninjapenguin thing is also strange to me, especially since it seems like NP already knows something as they have been questioning it in the first place though forgive this for being a bit confused and rushed, I don't yet have the time to check things as I said in the past.

@GM DracLord you came in late like me, do you have any newcomer info?

Also town reads on Sm for activity and minor town on Vom. He could be trying to protect LC but it doesn't read that way to me it just sounds logical

Please excuse grammar this is on phone and it doesn't play nicely to try to fix

Random extra thought, I am worried about LC's ability to hammer people unexpectedly when voting with Elizabeth (Myself or Blakers) as people might not remember that extra vote power.

I already said NP passed me an item. Why he lied about it being a PM I've no idea. Why he needs to be so cryptic about it, I've no idea. But if the item is important to him then he probably isn't scum, just based on what the item is.

NP, if you want to talk about something discretely, never use quotation marks.

@Little Cherrim you're reading the thread right now. Care to answer to at least some of the things people have asked you or said about you?

It wouldn't be a very good play as scum tbh. If no one believed him and he was lynched and flipped scum, we'd immediately look at Blakers and Vracken. If he tried to clear one of them, or even both, that's a 50% chance of taking down another scum down with LC. That's probably half the team, or at least almost half. It's just too risky.

In that case, I think we would give town points or no pints due to wifom for them, because LC did not defend them. What you are saying would be currect had he defended them, and did not try to convince others to lynch them.

In that case, I think we would give town points or no pints due to wifom for them, because LC did not defend them. What you are saying would be currect had he defended them, and did not try to convince others to lynch them.
It is kind of a soft defense though, saying one of them is Elizabeth Swann.

After reading through everything that's been going on for the past while, in my eyes, LC is the only logical lynch at this point, refusing to cooperate, or share with us what we request. That almost confirms to me that he's scum, and at the moment my vote remains unchanged.

We've got a mere 30 hours to make a decision. I can't say anyone would be better than LC for today. It doesn't even seem like there are any other reasonable options to give us leads into the next day, and as a result, my vote will remain the same.

You are being unhelpful for the town. You only observe and vote according to the popular lynch. Actively scum hunt, ask questions and be in general more productive than saying that for the next 30 hours there is no point in doing anything at all. That's scummy. Also, you repeatedly say "in my eyes" when agreeing with another one's post/vote, which is also scummy, because it shows a fear of appeared as if you are bandwagoning, which you obviously are.

In general, I do agree LC should be lynched today because of his poor play that if scum- makes no sense, and if town- it simply confuses and leads the town astray, making it an inevitable policy lynch.
I do not agree that we can't find alternatives for the lynch, or that we can't at the very least find leads for tomorrow.

I've been trying to answer, but now I'm just lost.:(

@Keeper of Night what would"WW" be?
Been trying to answer implies that you've answered but no one has understood or paid attention to your answers. You haven't answered at all. I hate to be so harsh on a new player, but you're really hurting the town regardless of your alignment. If you're lost, read back. There really aren't that many posts to read through yet.

...I really can't tell if you're dumbtelling or you genuinely don't know what WW stands for. For the sake of advancing the discussion, I'll with the latter. WW stands for Werewolf, which was what Mafia was named before. I liked that name better

All of my actions were redirected (to people I voted for yesterday; did anyone else have this happen?), and LC is suddenly dangerous. He got this item:
It has flavor text, but I'm intentionally removing it, so nobody else can copy it for similar items. This item is bad on town, and dangerous on scum. I don't want to give LC a chance to pass it to a scumbuddy.
##vote: Little Cherrim

Similar thing happened to me. Dangerous item to have. Wouldn't want that to get passed to a scum. ##VOTE: Little Cherrim

What similar thing happened to you? Pleases explain why you think LC is scum.

I feel like I'm moving to fast and just jumping onto the voting bandwagon whenever one starts. I'm gonna slow down and ##UNVOTE: Little Cherrim for now. (First time playing this game, too excited. Sorry! lol)

First of all- @Jadethepokemontrainer why didn't you answer my first question? Secondly, why didn't you answer my second question?
Another question would be why do you bandwagon and ATE so hard, but I'll let that be put aside for you to answer the first 4 questions you already have not answered yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back