Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So both NP and Jade had their actions redirected, and both of them voted for Cherrim. That doesn't sound like a coincidence to me. @Keeper of Night did anything like this happen to you? You are the only other living voter of Cherrim from Day 1, so I have to ask.
I don't have any abilities that target players, and I didn't have any items to pass, so I wouldn't know.

I can confirm that I came into possession of the

Why are you ignoring all the posts about you? Here are just some of the posts you did not bother giving an answer to:

LC was lurking, and that's why everyone voting against him. They tried to turn their case around against Mordacazir, but that didn't turn out well for them. NP seems to be trying to keep LC in the game, but I guess that could be seen either way. At the moment, my vote stays for LC. If there was something I missed something.

The case on LC is very ironic. Np's defense on mord fits more on his case on LC. All you need to do to see that this is meta is looking at the last game LC played. Even though you can't really call one game meta, you will see how LC based all their thoughts on who is scum or town solely on the person's role. A better argument against LC would be that he does not learn from that mistake and ignores multiple posts telling how basing your reads only on roles is leading you nowhere. So @Little Cherrim , basically just give one reason a player is scummy or townie that is not based on a claimed ability or role. Read back and refer to the point I brought on the double vote role, and explain to me if you still think it is telling.

It has flavor text, but I'm intentionally removing it, so nobody else can copy it for similar items. This item is bad on town, and dangerous on scum. I don't want to give LC a chance to pass it to a scumbuddy.
##vote: Little Cherrim

Well okay that's not an item I enjoy very much. If an item like that gets passed to a scum then it's only gonna make this harder on us. I'm gonna have to say, mord's lynch didn't uncover anything I was hoping to uncover, and LC's lynch would give a good read on NP at least. ##VOTE: Little Cherrim

Similar thing happened to me. Dangerous item to have. Wouldn't want that to get passed to a scum. ##VOTE: Little Cherrim

@Little Cherrim - Now you can finally answer all the questions that you were asked.

I can confirm that I came into possession of the eyeball.

Also, this post, together with your last post in which you only voted morda without giving any further input, imply that you are trying to watch carefully what you're saying. Keeping minimal posts and words so to give less info for the town, and less potential to flip something.

Also, stop bandwagoning. We have plenty of time to decide the lynch.
@Little Cherrim Can you respond to points directed to you (especially those that tagged you)? Not replying is very scummy, and will hurt discussion.

Lol, those are some good instincts from the doc. Good job!

Moving on:

any ideas on that?
I /think/ Fiddler's Green is that place where the ship sails and SPOILERS AHEAD Elizabeth finds her father (dead) in a row boat. Talking to the dead may be a cool, odd mechanic there.
I'm pretty sure getting redirected was the effect of Tortuga. Maybe I'm wrong...
I could see this being the effect, since Tortuga is a place where the pirates have quite a lot to drink so that may affect their senses.

Also stop voting LC please, we don't want another (accidental) hammer.

I feel like I'm moving to fast and just jumping onto the voting bandwagon whenever one starts. I'm gonna slow down and ##UNVOTE: Little Cherrim for now. (First time playing this game, too excited. Sorry! lol)

I haven't really been able to catch up sorry, I didn't realize that I had been brought in until late in the night and I have been too busy to not really catch up to the depth I would like. Smaller notes I have on people are mostly things people have commented on so far, but forgive false reads for the moment until I can put some time into really looking into things after my tests on Thursday.

ninja Penguin #85 Wants to withhold information. I would say that is a kind of legit reason, though usually I wouldn't be upset at poitning it out, just at that I would wait to see who points it out and mark them down instead. Going on a spiel about it just seems strange to me. Reasoning for vote swapping is also weak, though possibly still RVS

Cypher #86 I agree with whoever said it was defensive (scattered?) it also felt somewhat defensive to me. Definitely strange at the very least

KoN #106 Calling it now, Keeper is foreshadowing that he is scum :p

lorde #116 Stuff about blakers is a little all over the place, reads weirdly to me. Otherwise hunts mord which is fine

double o #120 I disagree about the not coming up on anyone elses scumdar thing. Sometimes other people miss what you see, or you could see something that isn't there. Really depends on a lot of what is going on. So early into the game, I don't see that explanation as anything other than uneeded, but it isn't harmful in anyway, just something note worthy to me

cherrim #132 Interesting speculation. From what I have been told in past games, baseless speculation isn’t well received by some people, I got somewhat chewed out for a similar reason, so I am not 100% sure what I should be thinking about in that regard

scattered #138 I agree with the sentiment, but I am 100% pro lynching someone inactive over someone who maybe is scum, but doesn't really have any evidence on them. I don't think you are scum atm but this could could easily be read as you protecting one of the inactive players who may be scum

ninja Penguin #140 I have my eye on you for saying that, it is a weird thing to me for you to point out, not sure how I feel about it yet

Cherrim #148 Rash defense. I have no evidence on this, but I would have though scum are the ones comfortable with early claims due to having a safe claim. Though that is more dependent on the hosts and how similar they make the safe claim to the role

KoN #159 I am shaky on this. By this logic should no one share any information as it is always given freely at first?

that is all I have for now, sorry I will do my best to catch up, but I also gotta study

I could see this being the effect, since Tortuga is a place where the pirates have quite a lot to drink so that may affect their senses.

Also stop voting LC please, we don't want another (accidental) hammer.
This is almost definitely the case. Take a look at this:
Ye were going to pass the Siamese Coin Trinket to scattered mind, but somethin’ came over you. Maybe it was all that rum you’d had to drink at the port’s taverns earlier. Ye found yerself passing the Item to a different target.

Ye successfully passed the Siamese Coin Trinket to TheSceptileMaster.

And as for LC, I agree that we should slow up on those votes and let him answer. He should know that he has to step up his game, because he's the primary lynch candidate.
Similar thing happened to me. Dangerous item to have. Wouldn't want that to get passed to a scum. ##VOTE: Little Cherrim
This is about as bandwagon as you can possibly get. You basically repeated everything NP said, and jumped on a voting bandwagon, so minor FoS (Finger of Suspicion) here, but I'll attribute it to newness.

KoN #159 I am shaky on this. By this logic should no one share any information as it is always given freely at first?
No? I even say it there. There's a good time to be sharing information, and then by that logic there must also be a bad time. Claiming is a last resort and always should be.

@NinjaPenguin - He's very active, scumhunting, and was also not voting mordacazir, which doesn't mean. again like Keeper, that he can't be scum, but it still gives him a few townie points.

-Agreed
-Agreed
-His vote weight was 0 yesterday, so if he was scum he could use that to his advantage bc late game people won't see him voting morda so they'll automatically give him townie points bc no one bothered to check. Just saying.

Also, whoever was saved, would you please come forward with your thoughts and reads on everyone? (Ok maybe not everyone, but you get the point.) This is probably your last day alive, and I can only assume you were on the right track or the scum team wanted to frame someone so your reads are definitely important.

Also, whoever was saved, would you please come forward with your thoughts and reads on everyone? (Ok maybe not everyone, but you get the point.) This is probably your last day alive, and I can only assume you were on the right track or the scum team wanted to frame someone so your reads are definitely important.

I guess there is no reason to hide it, so- it was me.

Suddenly, a would-be assassin came out of the shadows and tried to take yer life! Fortunately, the ship’s doctor was there to heal ye. Whew.

Wow. Doctor got lucky. I *think* this means that since SM was attacked, he's confirmed innocent, but I'm really not sure.
@Keeper of Night I was not targeting you, but you got my PM. Can you PM me back during the night?

@NinjaPenguin I didn't receive any PMs last night, are you sure it redirected to me?

Check again. Are you sure you received no "PM"s?

Yes, NP, I can see your giant flashing neon sign.
I'd like some clarification on what was going on here. I might've just missed something, but these don't seem right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back