New profile posts

Check up on here every once in a great while. It's unfortunate how much this once flourishing community has turned to dust. I wonder why...
I am featured in a rap song called "Look mom, I'mma rapper" by Otis Julius!!! (In the last verse in the shout outs) My first time being in a song, pretty rad!!
I Like Shorts
I Like Shorts
Cool! It must be great to be in a song
Reactions: bbb888
bbb888
bbb888
Always keep your options open and stay connected with the right people. You never know where things will go. This song was a bit of a surprise for me, as Otis initially didn't give much details as to what he was doing. I'm so glad I took the opportunity tho!
Most favorite Pokémon type, go! Actually wait, turn it into a top three.
TheFlyingPidove
TheFlyingPidove
I'm pretty much basing this off of the amount of cool Pokémon said type has. So For me it would be 1. Flying, 2. Bug & uhhmm probably Dragon at 3? Man, there's so many great Pokémon.
PMJ
PMJ
Grass, Ice, and then everything else is a distant third.
Well, now that I saw the entire set of what will be Astral Radiance, it would best of me to part way with Pokemon for good. I regret ever getting into collecting Pokemon card (granted they look nice, but they are not giving me long term satisfaction). I want to be a better individual in a sense to refrain from materialism. It is now time for me to sell my collections and move on to something worth my time.
P
PartTimeTCGCollector
I had mine since 2014, stored safely in my closet and wasn't going to open it until I move out of south florida. Long story short, I am still in south florida. If you live in south florida I would sell it for $150.00 (you won't find it cheaper elsewhere). As for Majestic Dawn, it is theme deck Forest Force, unfortunately I do not have any booster.
bbb888
bbb888
Aw, dang. I live in Canada.
P
PartTimeTCGCollector
I am a fair man, if you still want it let me know. I just need to see the shipping rate. Also, I will make a video of the product to see it yourself. Also, some pictures. But I will be very busy this week so in the weekend I will create the videos and pictures.
Reactions: bbb888