Wi-Fi Trades Zurikitty's Pokemart/Cloning/Champ Breeding/Smuggler HQ

Hi, I have my eyes on your shiny greninja, shiny groudon, and shiny tornadus.

I can offer any of these shinies:
(These are clones though)

~ Absol ( Super Luck -- Jolly -- 31/31/31/xx/31/31)
~ Tyranitar (Sand Stream -- Hardy -- 31/31/31/31/31/31)
~ Luxray (Intimidate -- Adamant -- 31/31/31/31/31/31)
~ Scizor (Swarm -- Adamant -- 31/31/xx/xx/xx/31)

Hope we can trade! :D (My IGN and FC are in my signature)

Chibi_Sasuke00 said:
hey would you trade me a copy of your shiny groudon for my shiny steelix?
Fc 0791-3709-4839

Sure! I'll work on it.

loshi said:
Hey Zuri,

I'm really interested in your Shiny Scolipede. Could you give me some more information on its stats? IVs/Nature/level/EMs?

I recently got some shinies from a friend - I haven't updated my thread with the info yet, but I can msg you the list if you like.

I'm also interested in one of your Treekos (Modest w/ DBreath+LStorm) - Let me know if my Haves list has any other 5IVs you're interested in.
Thanks

The Scolipede has X/X/X/31/X/31 IVs, level 100, Naughty Nature, and what are EMs? And message me the list please! Also I'd like a 5 IV Slakoth in return.

Aika said:
Hi, I have my eyes on your shiny greninja, shiny groudon, and shiny tornadus.

I can offer any of these shinies:
(These are clones though)

~ Absol ( Super Luck -- Jolly -- 31/31/31/xx/31/31)
~ Tyranitar (Sand Stream -- Hardy -- 31/31/31/31/31/31)
~ Luxray (Intimidate -- Adamant -- 31/31/31/31/31/31)
~ Scizor (Swarm -- Adamant -- 31/31/xx/xx/xx/31)

Hope we can trade! (My IGN and FC are in my signature)

I'll take the Absol, Tyranitar, and Luxray, and I'll start on cloning my Pokemon right away!

Shining Goodra said:
Is the shiny Scizor Kalos Native?

No, sorry.

zurikitty13 said:
The Scolipede has X/X/X/31/X/31 IVs, level 100, Naughty Nature, and what are EMs? And message me the list please! Also I'd like a 5 IV Slakoth in return.

EM's == Egg Moves. Sorry, I thought that was a standard acronym, my bad!

What about the Ability? Speed Boost or something else?

I'll make a Slakoth for you in the next couple days, and msg you a list of my Shinies :)

Interested in your perfect Treecko, Kecleon, and Snorunt. Check my thread and let me know if anything interests you.

loshi said:
zurikitty13 said:

EM's == Egg Moves. Sorry, I thought that was a standard acronym, my bad!

What about the Ability? Speed Boost or something else?

I'll make a Slakoth for you in the next couple days, and msg you a list of my Shinies :)

It probably is a standard acronym, I just don't get around much XD anyways ability is poison point (aka no competitve use whatsoever; sorry)

King Xerneas said:
Interested in your perfect Treecko, Kecleon, and Snorunt. Check my thread and let me know if anything interests you.

I'll take a perfect Phanpy, Carvanha, and a Snover in exchange.

Awesome, can you PM me when you're online and ready to trade? :D (my time is +8 GMT)

zurikitty13 said:
King Xerneas said:

I'll take a perfect Phanpy, Carvanha, and a Snover in exchange.

Alright I'll get them ready for you right away

No, it probably means she wants a 0 in the stat. X usually refers to 'any number'. Algebraic!

Back